[Accepted] Jack's Application.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

Re: Jack's Application.

Post by doeda »

Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote:
Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote:
Patrick wrote:Probably worth mentioning that you have been permabanned in the past... Speedhacking, VIP abusing, banevading, colour blindness...
Probably also worth mentioning it was in the past... $
Past or not it should be mentioned, how much that past weighs to each individual is another discussion tho.
Yes, but a post of only naming bad things about him didn't seem right for me.
You can't just blame someone of what they did in their childhood forever, and him naming only the bad things shows that he doesn't know him or how he behaves in the server at all.
also if that person wants to judge them based on past only, that's also up to them. it's not your position to defend them, can always pm the person or the admins if you feel like talking about someone else's feedback.
no, it's not okay to judge someone solely based on their past. people can change and work on themselves, how else would someone wash away their bad past if they only get to hear arguments based on what they have done years ago? Does all the work they did from then till present not count? It's not my position to defend anybody but I can definitely speak up on things I don't agree with or that aren't fair.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Patrick wrote:Probably worth mentioning that you have been permabanned in the past... Speedhacking, VIP abusing, banevading, colour blindness...
doeda wrote: Probably also worth mentioning it was in the past... $
No shit? :think:
Just because you are out of school doesn't mean you should give up on reading.

-

I don't know minato/Jack from ingame as I don't play the game, but I find it very inconvenient to forget to mention that you have been permbanned before (3 times).
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
Cruxell
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

doeda wrote:
Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote:
Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote:
Probably also worth mentioning it was in the past... $
Past or not it should be mentioned, how much that past weighs to each individual is another discussion tho.
Yes, but a post of only naming bad things about him didn't seem right for me.
You can't just blame someone of what they did in their childhood forever, and him naming only the bad things shows that he doesn't know him or how he behaves in the server at all.
also if that person wants to judge them based on past only, that's also up to them. it's not your position to defend them, can always pm the person or the admins if you feel like talking about someone else's feedback.
no, it's not okay to judge someone solely based on their past. people can change and work on themselves, how else would someone wash away their bad past if they only get to hear arguments based on what they have done years ago? Does all the work they did from then till present not count? It's not my position to defend anybody but I can definitely speak up on things I don't agree with or that aren't fair.
it's how the world works ppl are judged from actions way in the past.

i'm not saying that's right and again if u wanna complain about it, do it elsewhere.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Patrick wrote:Just because you are out of school doesn't mean you should give up on reading.
Just because Dee Dee dumped you doesn't mean you got to be a dick to everyone.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post (total 3):
baby, Toon, Путинтебяобстрелит
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Y'all need to stop making this a slapfight and focus on the topic at hand. The application itself.

You've both said what you had to, cut it out now
These users thanked the author Maki for the post:
Medz
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hello Jack !

I can't think of any good regulars who are capable of becoming a member nowdays and if I think about you , you really have the potential.

First of all you are a really skilled CT player who is always paying attention even when not commanding. You takeover when needed and shows other CT's how you command a succesfull round. This thing is a really big pro for me since playing the role as a CT perfectly is not always easy. The second thing which is great about you is that you are extremely active, I mean everytime I join the server I see you playing and commanding and I really like to see that you give so much effort in to this community. This is why I think you really want to help the community out and you can surely do that since your rule knowledge is also very high.

The only con for me would be moderation , I don't see you moderating a lot , try to do it more to show us how you would deal with rulebreakers. Also maybe try to improve your forum activity since that is also important for a member.

For now I would say a yes.
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
SNap
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Hello, Minato!

Look, we haven't been best friends and we have never been close friends. I've known you from back in 2016/2017 ish I would say as far as I can remember. Currently we're not even friends on steam, therefore I would like to say that my opinion about you is completely unbiased.

I would start off by saying that you're a great player. You're really attentive to escapers and the commanding part of the day, an excellent example of a CT player if I had to say so myself. I don't know if Supercell lacks activity or what, but I've seen you moderate to the most of your ability (without) powers as much as you could, y'know acting like what we expect of an upcoming member. Maybe you lack a couple of reports, but y'know that doesn't make a member what he is. I believe moderating is wiser than getting a report declined as I haven't seen anything worth reporting myself (me being known for my try-harding), other than a couple of mutes, slays, maybe bans for ct and the members have been there for all of them. Not to mention you're been quite active since the servers have been revived and have been fully contributing to this community as we slowly find our way back where we were before nD died out.

I don't see any member material that you lack and I am supportive of you in every way until I see otherwise.

EDIT: If there is one thing that you could improve on, it would be forum presence.
Spoiler!
Good luck^^
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote: no, it's not okay to judge someone solely based on their past. people can change and work on themselves, how else would someone wash away their bad past if they only get to hear arguments based on what they have done years ago? Does all the work they did from then till present not count? It's not my position to defend anybody but I can definitely speak up on things I don't agree with or that aren't fair.
it's how the world works ppl are judged from actions way in the past.

i'm not saying that's right and again if u wanna complain about it, do it elsewhere.
So I can apply again ? :think: :think:
-----
Jack, you've got all the qualities that a member should have. I won't make a list because people before me have already done that, but I will say that one of your best pros is that you're really active and that's what this community needs right now. We've only got 5 members, of which only a couple are really active. If the server is going to come back to life, we need active members who are willing/able to ply several hours per day, and you're probably one of the most active players as of right now. Hopefully the admins decide on your app soon, because in the past applicants would get bored and quit after waiting several months to be accepted.

Also, a small con: you don't really stand out of the crowd. I was quite surprised to read that you've played since 2013, because you haven't really made a name for yourself. Try to be more active on the forums, because that's where all the discussions, events etc... take place.

I hope you get accepted :)
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

Jack im sorry if you wont like what i am going to say about your app

First, you are moderating and thats good, but there is some stuff you still don't know

like today. the guy said "we are going to play simon says" and that make him simon , when he killed the ppl who is not listening to his command, Jack started saying that you are not simon and blablaba

So this the basic rule you didn't know how about the other

Second , today: when were playing saw game and you were the commander you didn't pay attention 2 times who typed it first.

so my vote is Extended
Good luck
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Patrick wrote:
Patrick wrote: Just because you are out of school doesn't mean you should give up on reading.

That was kind of hard? Don't be so butthurt fam, grow up fam.

Its a no from me tho, from the past I have been playing with you.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Bonkers

Post by Bonkers »

Jo Minato!

Thinking back we both somehow never really connected in a way that I could say I know you.
I mean sure, we know eachother from online and such but nothing more as far as I can remember.
Then I left and lost touch to the community and its members.
When I rejoined and asked myself where tf everybody went, I tried to gather some dudes to repopulate jailbreak.
Anytime I tried that, I could count on you. You were there, and I appreciate that. Helped me out a lot! :clap:
I also want to mention that I wasn't aware of the bans e.g. and yes, it's important to mention to be able to judge you adequately.
I also want to mention that times change and so can people.
Seeing the Corona situation as a revive for neondragons jailbreak, I am happy and glad for every useful help I can get to moderate properly,
especially when its full like nowadays. I strongly miss that quality in current jail members btw, not gonna throw dirt here
When I meet you online, I always enjoy myself because we share the same humour and way of judging situations.
I have laughed a lot lately because of you and we need that in the moderating area to keep up the mood and will to join nD jb.

The only con I can imagine is that you hold back in moderating.
Not that you're not taking care of that at all but you can easily be more influensive (if thats a word) in case of keeping up the rules and etiquette.
I know it's awkward when you dont have powers to take in this position, but you need to anyways to show youre capable of doing that.
Just dont give a fck if you appear cringe worthly or not, that would be my advise for you to improove and in my opinion a way for you to show that you really want it.

Long story short: I need this dude in the team because he is useful material. room to improove, definitely, but show me a perfect appliant.
I don't mind what has been but I care about how to support this community now, before and until we reach the point that it inevitable dies out again.

Conlusion: YES from my side, because im positive that he will be more self-assured and adequately reactionary when being set with powers.

Also: If you decline this guy, we need to talk about some current members and their attitude, knowledge of rules and ability to moderate as it's expected by a jail member.

Bonkers out
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

Yes.

yes.

yEs
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Muhaha wrote:Yes.

yes.

yEs
Please follow the correct format in an application. Pretty sure you're well aware of it.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

Your 18 and on your last year of college ? lol
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Hadi wrote:Your 18 and on your last year of college ? lol
Hadi you have clearly been here long enough, and this someones application and not a spam post, so can you take this seriously and use the correct format please. Thank you.

If u have personal questions ask him privately not needed here.
Correct format link : http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=33040
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post (total 2):
Silence, AlwaysWIN

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.

Return to “Accepted Applications”