Advertisements

SosA

Advertisements

Post by SosA »

I will make this short because I’m lazy atm

We all check the forums time to time, and money is running low because hypothetically not a lot of people are purchasing VIP. Why can’t we have ads on the right hand side of the forums where the Administration team can receive some funds for developing a smooth and calm server? It’s just mind blowing how 60% of other related forums are based of saying Disable Adblocker that’s how we make money. Just think about it,
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Advertisements

Post by Cruxell »

Go give him ads if he wants them so badly, in fact spam him with so many pop ups that he makes enough money for the entire community.

It's not like the forums are visited too often, they're merely an addition to the primary product of neonDragon: game servers. You'd annoy more people and miss out on the money that they would spend on VIP then you would make on the little traffic that the forums have.

Then there's the content of nD. Ads would be have to be worse then in The Pirate Bay. "Double your dick size in 6 days", "Cutting gone bad? Use cyanide instead, 50% off for lifetime purchases", "Hottest breast size F girlfriends for incels", "Robot hands for self-pleasure".
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
Macho Man
Army life

Re: Advertisements

Post by Army life »

tho, i"v been in a loot communitys and 40% have used ads in forums

Now its time for nd to use, em ikr nd only gets paid by vips. ^ ^ +owner job xD
Fbi law enforcment

Return to “Trash”