/TSGAMES

Moderator: J4ck

Hadi
nD* Jail Member

/TSGAMES

Post by Hadi »

Hello, i got a new idea that will bring nD JB mod to the next generation ! :D ...
is to add "/tsgames" ....

You have 10 Ts .. and you want to do something .. type /tsgames ..
and a menu of games will show up .. chose the game you want and select how many survivors do you want ...

Ideas for possible games ..
1.Knife match : select knife match game and select 5 survivors etc ... when there is 5 left from the 10 the game will end ..
2.typing contest : same as the above ..
3.dodge ball : same as the above ..
4.Deagle deathmatch : same as the above ..
5. ...
6. ...

I know that someone will post this "What if a noob CT started a /tsgames in the start of round and fu*ked up the day?"

Answer : easy ... do it the same as /glow,/mic status ... if you want it you post that you want it in the regular status topic ...

also you can add the distance meter .. the same /glow have .. so it wont do anything for an escaper ...

If you have anything to add ... you can post
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Cruxell
VIP

Re: /TSGAMES

Post by Cruxell »

1) Too hard to code and program 2) These games would be used too much, especially by CTs without mics who want to command 3) Escapers would be included in these and this would be abused way too much
HADI. wrote:also you can add the distance meter
I never heard of such thing, elaborate?
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

2muchwork
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

K0ntRa wrote:1) Too hard to code and program 2) These games would be used too much, especially by CTs without mics who want to command 3) Escapers would be included in these and this would be abused way too much
HADI. wrote:also you can add the distance meter
I never heard of such thing, elaborate?

1.Its too hard to code but not impossible, 2.thats why i said to use it you need a regular status like /glow,/mic, 3.Like glowing .. you cant glow people farther than 1000 unit .. this can made for 300-500 unit maybe

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

SneL wrote:2muchwork
are you the one who's working?

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Those with the regular status also abuse and break rules, just maybe a bit less than others.
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

K0ntRa wrote:Those with the regular status also abuse and break rules, just maybe a bit less than others.
maybe they can add more rules to use it like having 200 hours and a good history etc ..

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

There are ways to spice up the /tgames menu without necessarily creating a complex new system. The admins would have to decide what the overall function of the /tgames menu should be and then yes it would have to be physically coded and implemented (not as hard as you'd think).

Personally I think /tgames in nD is fine for just the last 2 terrorists, since bigger "t games" are reserved for admins, but maybe you could update it for even just 4 players and it'd be something new. :mrgreen:
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

King Ragnar wrote:USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION ALREADY.
+1

There are already tons of games on every map, be creative or just check /games. No need for any more commands like this.
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

King Ragnar wrote:
HADI. wrote:Hello, i got a new idea that will bring nD JB mod to the next generation ! :D ...
is to add "/tsgames" ....

You have 10 Ts .. and you want to do something .. type /tsgames ..
and a menu of games will show up .. chose the game you want and select how many survivors do you want ...

Ideas for possible games ..
1.Knife match : select knife match game and select 5 survivors etc ... when there is 5 left from the 10 the game will end ..
2.typing contest : same as the above ..
3.dodge ball : same as the above ..
4.Deagle deathmatch : same as the above ..
5. ...
6. ...

I know that someone will post this "What if a noob CT started a /tsgames in the start of round and fu*ked up the day?"

Answer : easy ... do it the same as /glow,/mic status ... if you want it you post that you want it in the regular status topic ...

also you can add the distance meter .. the same /glow have .. so it wont do anything for an escaper ...

If you have anything to add ... you can post
A feature for shitty commanders like Hadi. Useless.
Come up with ideas yourself DURING commanding.
I mean what are you aiming at? Making JB boring? Because the usage of your suggestion will become extremely boring immediately.
record some demo's on my shitty commands ... at least i come up with ideas that will take nD JB mod to the next level ...
No ... im not aiming at making JB boring ... If the Olympics had 4 or 5 games for the world to play ... wont that make them bored faster? ..
Imagine if the Olympics had 20 games or more .. wont that make it more excited?

And you just keep insulting everyone who find an idea ... while you dont even use your brain

Like in Apples event "Most creative commander", in it there is 2 days .. second day you can use an admin or a member to help ...
This might become a way for the commander to help them command a day like the second day without the help of an admin or a member ...

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

King Ragnar, what happened to you mate? I'm watching your posts lately and i have to say that you really disappointed me.

Anyway, on topic, i do like the idea Hadi but i gotta agree that it's gonna be a mess. At least at the beginning. So many new rules and I'm sure we'll have more abuse. But, i do like what God's Servant said, based on your idea. It could work for 2-4 terrorists.
Apple

Post by Apple »

Or you can do all this manually, there is no need to load JB with so many plugins. The simpler, the better. It will be used way too much (and abused by some with the access to it too) so adding it would be a mistake. JB is fine as it is for now.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Voro's poulo wrote:King Ragnar, what happened to you mate? I'm watching your posts lately and i have to say that you really disappointed me.
+1 you disappoint me too since you closed on request your member application and posted only things with a lot of aggressiveness.

I have a question at you King Ragnar or HuniePop...did anyone called you a shitty commander or useless if you failed your own created games as a commander if it took you like an hour to explain it and after that you failed it too? I remember your Paint-Game on Arsenal where you wanted to let us jump down from the tower to a paint you made on a ground and like all thought "WTF"...but lately most thought too okay he tried somethin new so just forget how he failed that day and appreciate his intension.
The more i appreciate players who bring more fun to JB since like all or the most maps are definitely overplayed.
And i share the same like Hadi said it with his Olympic Games, we all have a different taste and it would be boring if it would give only 4-5 disciplines.

@all the guys that mentioned be creative...come on you all mostly sry "sucked" too...if like 3-4 Players allive most of all use a boring tower-race or pool-race or a last reaction including with odd-man-out-game then.
/tgames with 3 or 4 Players would make it more attractive in my opinion and not all have member powers like you Pooo to make some games like deathmatch with knife or whatsoever.
So before you cry be more creative Hadi, look on your own commanding style is what i suggest you...or it end up like i saw it on colourful that every commander play the same games he have in his mind and thats not many...one who was the most creative commander on colourful was Ultor he came with many old and new games up to make it more enjoyable.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Decency wrote:
There are already tons of games on every map, be creative or just check /games. No need for any more commands like this.
+1
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

King Ragnar wrote:
God's servant wrote:But maybe you could update it for even just 4 players and it'd be something new. :mrgreen:
You know, why would it be a bad idea?

You send T's to deathrun or any other overplayed racetrack with only 4 survivots to go, then pick an automatically provided /tgame for 4 survivors, and another /tgame for 2 survivors. Imagine the level of "boring" there.

USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION ALREADY.
I did read everyone else's responses to this and thank you to the open-minded, but to King Ragnar, and sorry for the bluntness:

You can combine /tgames (either 2 or 4, but the ability to use 4 would be interesting and "new") with using the map. For example activating HE Grenade battle tgame while inside the tramp race on jb_flyhigh. YOU use your imagination.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”