Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Shadi »

SweedyGonzales wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Konijn wrote:[rehash] gerty pls :(
there's an r too many in sweedy's vote
Do I have to re-post or is editing it enough?
Make a new post is the best, editing should imo not ever happen in mafia. You can say voting for reasons in previous post i didn't spell the name right and then vote.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

Shadi wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Konijn wrote:[rehash] gerty pls :(
there's an r too many in sweedy's vote
Do I have to re-post or is editing it enough?
Make a new post is the best, editing should imo not ever happen in mafia. You can say voting for reasons in previous post i didn't spell the name right and then vote.
Thanks!
Sign away your life here:
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

[Vote K0ntRa]
Was being really aggressive in Chatbox. I'm calling his bluff.
Re-post from earlier. I spelt his name wrong.
Ish

Post by Ish »

[Vote Konijn]

Care to elaborate sweedy???

EDIT: I couldn't spell earlier apparently
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

Ish wrote:[Vote Konijn]

He instantly accused me of being hitman and really pushed the idea. I think he was trying to trying to get me to do something stupid if i was mafia. Or he's covering up being a werewolf by going HAM trying to find a werewolf.
IMO
Numble

Post by Numble »

Smell that air... can't you just drink it like booze?

On another note, I'd like to point out the OD mechanic.

Long story short. Doctors FOR FUCKS SAKE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ARE GOING TO PROTECT.

Now.. OD mechanic means that the villager needs to be preemtive about protection. What I mean is should we think that someone's going to get shot or protected we need to figure out what to do. Cuz Mafias have a medic and that's no good for the villagers..
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
SiX

Post by SiX »

@Leo
Im innocent like allways :D
My thoughts are that the Mafia Guys are smart and they injured one innocent and a mafia guy to make it not so obvisiouly and if im not wrong they could easy kill one of us innocents if both voted on one guy or am i wrong?
Yes, you are wrong. One of the shots was from the Mafia, the second (stab) was from the Serial Killer. Therefore these 2 targeted one person each.
Also i think one mafia guy can be afk since he didn´t tried to kill one per night..hmhh...villagers i believe in us, let us kill those bad Boys ^^
The Mafia can't kill the first night (in this game). Therefore they hospitalized someone instead. And if we follow your reasoning, they cannot be afk if they hospitalize someone.
Ish

Post by Ish »

SweedyGonzales wrote:
Ish wrote:[Vote Konijn]

He instantly accused me of being hitman and really pushed the idea. I think he was trying to trying to get me to do something stupid if i was mafia. Or he's covering up being a werewolf by going HAM trying to find a werewolf.
IMO
You mean finding the SK?
Ish

Post by Ish »

Kontra what do you say to sweedy's accusations?
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Ish wrote:Kontra what do you say to sweedy's accusations?
It's a random lynch, I was just joking.

@Everyone, I think it is smart that you don't protect anyone if you are a doctor. I tried to do some maths about it, but I gave up cuz it's complicated.
If you don't agree with that, at least don't protect someone who is likely to be killed by the mafia. Thats because the other doc might have the same thoughts and it is possible you both might protect him and kill him cuz of overdose.
It would really help if ypu knew who the other doc is, remember, mafia members might try to trick you so don't trust anyone unless you're completely sure.
I'm currently strategizing, I will post my lynch (if I decide to lynch) later.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

[Vote K0ntra]

Random guys. Sorry but I have no clue so far.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SiX wrote:@Leo
Im innocent like allways :D
My thoughts are that the Mafia Guys are smart and they injured one innocent and a mafia guy to make it not so obvisiouly and if im not wrong they could easy kill one of us innocents if both voted on one guy or am i wrong?
Yes, you are wrong. One of the shots was from the Mafia, the second (stab) was from the Serial Killer. Therefore these 2 targeted one person each.
Also i think one mafia guy can be afk since he didn´t tried to kill one per night..hmhh...villagers i believe in us, let us kill those bad Boys ^^
The Mafia can't kill the first night (in this game). Therefore they hospitalized someone instead. And if we follow your reasoning, they cannot be afk if they hospitalize someone.
OK i understand and thanks for explaining it me.

How many doctor´s excist? If i read the first Topic i see HATER type doctor(x2) and down under he said 3 doctors excist?
And i think they should protect each one of the hospitalized ones or not?
I hope the doctors find each other and safe our villagers.

Lets make a bit pressure on K0ntra and see how he wanna convince me/us that he is not one of the mafia ones with his maths strategy :D

[vote K0ntra]
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Numble

Post by Numble »

Game so quiet you can hear the crickets...

@Kontra: Thing is, if no one protects chances are that we lose 3 people (SK, Mafia shot and lynch + if mafia chooses to use the hitman shot). But then again with docs fucking up a protection we lose the same amount of people should the mafia actually shoot the protected one. But then again should they choose someone else that's 4 down + hitman shot that's 5 people down. it's pretty easy calculations in my pov. I don't see why you say it's complicated. Do point something out that I might have missed.

Tbh, I think the docs should find each other as fast as possible and make sure that they don't protect the same person. Sure this is R1 we still have next to nothing but analysis on the game role set.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Most of the players in this game have played at least one game before, and there are four mafia guys, which makes me think that Konijn is innocent (and I'm innocent too), so they are leaving us to vote out either me or Koni, as it doesn't really matter. Only 3 votes (and Konijn's nolynch vote) have been cast by now, so they probably don't want to interfere with the lynching.
That's why I will [vote nolynch]. It doesn't give us as much information about others as lynching a person would, but it's better than losing one of us.

Personally, I think Andy (#Blameitonleon) seems a little bit suspicious based on the last game he played. He was the don, and he would usually support a bandwagon on somebody by saying he agrees with others or stuff like that:
I read everything again and again. I spoke with Ultor and he convinced me to vote for CrisPo. Although, crisPo says that he is not mafia. Sorry crisPo but Ultor and the other guys here convinced me more than you.
LOL. I just wake up bro. Well, I can't say much because it's too early. But for what I've read I can't trust 100% Six. So i'll go for it and let's see what happen
[vote SiX]
It's just a thought.
Ish

Post by Ish »

Btw it's a timed lynch, so the player with the most votes is going to be lynch, so atm Kontra...

Return to “Finished Games”