About rtd

MANIAC

About rtd

Post by MANIAC »

I've been trying rtd last time i was playing and i was wondering if it would be possible to add no clip or quad damage on rtd, it would be a way of saving ourself, so people would use it more and take the risk of being safe or smoke a drunkard with a mad zm :trollface:
Spiitzz

Re: About rtd

Post by Spiitzz »

MANIAC wrote:I've been trying rtd last time i was playing and i was wondering if it would be possible to add no clip or quad damage on rtd, it would be a way of saving ourself, so people would use it more and take the risk of being safe or smoke a drunkard with a mad zm :trollface:
VIPs have paid for their VIP which included quad dmg and noclip to give them something for the money and imo because of that it shouldn't be added to the rtd menu.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Double damage* & If those 2 would be added to rtd then the server would be a mess imo.

MANIAC

Post by MANIAC »

well, a teleport to a random point of the map ?

edit : actually when a vip use quad or no clip a lot of ppl rage, that's also making some mess imo ;)
Last edited by MANIAC on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daka

Post by daka »

Well if there is noclip or teleport there are some people who are gonna abuse it by going on places you cant come without noclip or teleport, we as vips have our rules if we do that we can get banned and lose our vip, and its kinda hard to watch an eye at all the people who has teleport or noclip then.
MANIAC

Post by MANIAC »

I mean a random teleport somewhere in the map, the player using it can't choose the place
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Maniac, the differences are that the person who bought VIP is able to do that, that's why people rage... they payed for it so they can use it but now if you add it to rtd, more people will get double dmg and noclip which will piss off the zombies who die.

uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

We can not add those features because of what was written here, VIP's have it already. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
MANIAC

Post by MANIAC »

We aren't seeing it in the same way, actually I think that it would be a cool option to make rtd usefull and more fun, so the difficulty would be higher. Atm it's hard to have something usefull with rtd (full stuff for armor or unlimited clip), you can have some things that doesn't do anything but are cool (dance, crabs, chickens, 255 health, etc) and you can loose 10 packs or be killed. That's making 8 options, adding the teleport one wouldn't mean that everyone will be teleported as soon as he says rtd.

It would also be a way for survivor to have one more chance to survive, because that wont be automatic.

edit : ok, no problem :)

cya ig and HF :D
daka

Post by daka »

Well the last thing you said isnt gonna come there, if there comes a teleport rtd (which i dont think there will be) you cant use it as a survivor cause its kinda lame when zombies trying to kill a survivor but it will get away while using rtd with teleport.
MANIAC

Post by MANIAC »

It isn't anymore related to the topic, but actually survivor is quite impossible : I think i'm quite a good leaper and i've been playing there for a while, and iwas survivor two time last days, and i've been killed in 10 sec because I was blocked :p
daka

Post by daka »

well thats ur own fault :p, just try to search a got spot when u get spawned cause u never know what mod it is going to be.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Seems like survivor still takes knockback when hit by a slash even if we set him not to, but I'll be checking the survivor issue soon. Another thing survivor round is more ment as a reset of weapons and not much for the survivor itself because he dies very easily.
MANIAC

Post by MANIAC »

Before the machinegun went to heavy for the survivor, yellow box top was the best area to survive :D

@uhu : i'm not sure i understood, are you saying that the survivor is meant to reset weap and not to ... survive ? lol
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

survivor is suposed to be able to move after zombies hit him, but that does not happen now because of some bug

and yea the survivor round is also suposed to make everyone loose their weapons to avoid mass sniper usage

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”