[Declined] Applying For nD Runner

All declined applications are stored here.
Evil Death

Applying For nD Runner

Post by Evil Death »

Attempt 2:

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244002134
- NickName: Evil Death / Mr.Pikachu
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): 2 Years (Other)
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 1-3 Hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2012 - 14
- Do you have a working mic? : Yes

Introduction Of Me In 25 Secs: (Probably 30)

Heyo, My name is Sandeed Ishaque, and I’m from Pakistan. Most players probably know me. I'm a student and currently studying in 9th grade. I live with a family of four (that includes my father, mother, small brother).
I love gaming, and I spend my most time playing jb and sr. I was not available for a few days because of studies (online exams nearby). I can speak few languages
that includes English, Urdu, Arabic. I love to watch sports (Football, Cricket, And sometimes badminton) But im not good at playing it. I love to sing hollywood
songs.

Motivation:

Its Simple: Finding ways to help players. I dont like players harassing others and making them toxic. I dont want to punish them, mistakes happens, Want to teach them not to do it. Want to make a good , fair , and peaceful server.

And here we go, Thats the end!
Cya, Thanks!
(Feel Free To Share Your Thoughts!)
“Don’t Cry Because It’s Over, Smile Because It Happened.”
Moee

Re: Applying For nD Runner

Post by Moee »

I mean i wasn't active at all last 2months but weren't you a jb player? if i wasn't a friend of yours i would say that you're seeking for powers . work hard and good luck
Evil Death

Post by Evil Death »

Moee wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:15 pm
I mean I wasn't active at all last 2months but weren't you a jb player? if i wasn't a friend of yours i would say that you're seeking for powers . work hard and good luck
Wdym seeking for powers? I'm not applying for that! Plus, I was, and am a Jb player, But I like to play SpeedRun more, doesn't meant I left jb? But nvm , I appreciate your thoughts.
“Don’t Cry Because It’s Over, Smile Because It Happened.”
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

It’s nice to see you apply. I do however see more concerns in you rather than positive sides. I’m not truly sure I could see you handling a full server, let alone take the criticism and opposition that comes with ever decision you make as a moderator. Aswell as you don’t main runner servers which really makes me wonder why you are even applying for runner member in the first place.

I want to question your motivation for actually applying aswell. I have not seen a report from you ever, I have never seen you moderate and I have never seen you really standing out in the servers either.

I do believe that some day in the future this might be a position for you. But as of now in my eyes you need more time to adapt and try to show everyone that you want to make nD a better place.

For me it’s a No, but I wish you good luck with your application further on.
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
Evil Death
Coki

Post by Coki »

Totally agreeing with Sloth.

You often take things with a non-serious attitude, I doubt if I ever saw you being serious in any situation, that's not professional at all. Dont know about what you do in sr, but I have seen you break many rules in Jailbreak, that explains that you aren't eligible to be a team member yet, try applying when you are mature enough to take part.

No
These users thanked the author Coki for the post:
Evil Death
𝕷𝖔𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖜, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝕷𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞.
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Evil death is a great Pakistani guy, so I am gonna write some Probs and cons .

Probs:

-cool guy

-friendly and trustworthy guy

-he moderate a lot in the server and he help the new players

-he never break the rules :facepalm:

Cons:

-ur activity in the server (try to be more active in the server)

-ur age .

Conclusion :i think evil dead can be a great member in this community I believe in him but u have to work in ur cons evil dead so I am gonna vote YES I hope u get accepted I really want to see u in the team and gl !
These users thanked the author Abooooookkkk for the post:
Evil Death
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

pRoBs
noone

cons:
childish
noob
harrased my mom in jb
not mature
cant handle a full server by his self

no from me
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post:
Jak
Jak

Post by Jak »

I dont see you as member for any server in nD.
For example look for hadi, he works hard before applying and was really looking good such as a guy who wants to be member in-game and he prove it.
But you apply for runner team which we all know that you don’t care about that sv and it’s seems like you want to get power in jailbreak without applying for jb member.
For me it’s No, sorry but you have to be active and show us that you deserve it before applying.
Good luck!
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
flanky

Post by flanky »

I think sometimes after applying people take things less serious, in terms of the 'needs' of a member and they let standards slip(ie, trolling as they see no point, inconsistencies such as freeshotting/the odd insult here and there).

I can tell you now you won't be accepted in the near future however don't be discredited by this, because this is an opportunity for you to show everyone that posted above me that you're not power hungry.

I don't have the ability to play atm and I amn't willing to check your activity levels to prove/disprove the power hunger comments though your last application nearly 2 years ago was for the Jailbreak server - just saying, apply to the server you're most recognised on.

Become fluent with the general rules and the regular players and I'm sure this will increase your chances. Being yourself and not changing in a negative matter will only prove your character to everyone but staffers in particular - you need to show them from now on that you're a worthy candidate for the future.

Best of luck!
These users thanked the author flanky for the post (total 2):
Coki, Evil Death
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Declined

We get the feeling that you are applying for the wrong Team. Yes, you have some activity on runner servers but it's too early to say that you are dedicated to those servers. Thus, you are lacking authority and respect from the community. Once you feel ready, you can re-apply.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
Evil Death

Return to “Declined Applications”