Okay so, welcome to our first hosted aim event, a 2vs2 one, on aim_fuz map.
Date: nov 13th, 14th or 15th up to you to decide
Comment below, ideas, suggestions, in, out? You know the drill
- Each game will be the first to 16 rounds wins we will have only one team switch on the 8 round win then we will continue to the 16 rounds win by both teams.
- Freeze time will be set to 0.
- Spawn protection set to 1 sec.
- Guns : ak-47 / m4
▬ Event Rules:
- to sign up, you need you need to pay the entrance fee (10.000nD$ for each team)
- You will be given a time slot, an extra time 5-10 mins max for delays incase you can't make it on the time. If you fail to attend or miss your time slot you will be disqualified your opponent will be granted the win (as an example your match is at 14:00, and you didn't come by that time, you'll be given extra 5-10 mins to join or else you're disqualified)
- There is no need to record a demo (unless you want) as someone from staff will spectate each player.
- There will be 16 Teams so better hurry up and sign in.
- There will be no spectators on this event (only staff are allowed to join) in order to make the game fair for everyone (no ghosting)
- if your teammate doesn't join the game you can get someone else but not from the other teams u should find a player that is not participating the event (as an example panda's teammate told him he won't be able to make it, he can look for a teammate but with a condition that the one who he's playing with is NOT a participent in the event)
▬ Game Rules:
- You are not allowed to use your VIP menu or RTD during the game.
- You will have to put your Team tag infront of your name (ex: Astrails | slink !)
- Exploiting any bugs is forbidden.
- No pause during the game.
- FPS 100 max
-No armor pickup
Using the green skin as a T will not be allowed.KaitoKid wrote:Yo for the aim event, the elite crew screen (green one, T) is really hard to see against the boxes on platform, would it be possible to ban that skin or keep the skins constant throughout the tournament (so all CTs/Ts pick the same skin everytime)?
▬ Prize Pool
112k donation + signup fee (depends on how many teams i got but should be minimum 80k) = 192k
Kralice - 30k
K!TR4 - 30k
SpkR. - 30k
Hadi - 20k
Coki_Pie! - 3001
Ella - 5000
DONATION GOES TO THIS ID : STEAM_0:1:542844536 (kitra)
if you are donating and wishing to be mentioned, please donate either when kitra is online, or when donating when he's offline, take a ss that you've gave x amount of cash
the pool prize will be divided only on first & second winning teams, in other word, the last 2 teams who made it to the finals, the first place will be getting 70% of the prize and second 30% (can be discussed later as it depends on the cash we getting)
▬ Teams who signed up
Team The SIMPS:
- Evil Death
you must pay a fee on your match day, right before it starts (send to my ID : STEAM_0:1:11730) or else you'll be disqualified
Ah forgot to add:
playtime will be on 16:00 GMT, each match will be max 30 mins long
So each game is about 30 mins long and it's like this
16:00 TEAM A
16:30 TEAM B ... Etc
(can be edited later if it's not a good time)
NOTE: kitra is a co-host, so he can take lead if i'm not around at that time, untill i show up
if we do not get enough teams, we'll sadly have to cancel it (will need at least 8 teams, if less, we're cancelling)
Sign-Ups will be closed a day before the event once we are on fixed date
again, here are the IDs where you should pay fee and where you can donate
sign-up fee ID : STEAM_0:1:11730 (medz)
donation ID : STEAM_0:1:542844536 (kitra)