Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Thierry Henry

Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]

Post by Thierry Henry »

Spoiler!
Lagger wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Hadi wrote:Why do i have to listen to people tell me to do stuff so i can play LR to finaly someone else gets it and waste 10 min of my life?

Here is what i suggest, A brand new server with LR, Funday games only.
At the beginning of the round a vote is made weather to play a Funday or a Random LR games between players, If they choose a Funday, it will automaticly select a funday and make a vote if they want to play this funday, If not, the server will choose a new Funday to be voted on/off.

If they choose LR day, The server random groups of 2 players to play an LR game, and that's round 1, you could make it last like 45 seconds or 1 minute, if both the players of round 1 per group still alive, they both die, if not, the winner moves to round 2, which last a bit longer, or the same, and keep going until you have 1 player and he wins 500nD$, and a new game starts !

And if the number of players is odd, the server randomly select one or it selects the one who was connected for the longest time.
Haha.
Even TF2 had a better chance.
Eyy bro I know you're being sarcastic in a way, but still TF2 playerbase is always superior to the CS 1.6 one (Steam + non-Steam combined).
It's just that TF2 JB players are used to some plugins and they want them on every single TF2 JB server, nD TF2 brings something new and fresh ;D

I haven't said TF2 is better or worse, more popular or not, than CS 1.6 but this community is build around CS and making an innovative new server is fine but this community has no relation to TF2, therefore creating a server on such an 'old' game was in mind already a flop.
No hate on TF2 but I'm saying the creation of a server by nD in TF2 was a failure.
Would've been better if that time was invested somewhere else, for example the zombie server.
But this isn't the topic for that, I just wanted to make a small 'joke'.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

hoho wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:because a lot of Arab players don't have a Haight level in English...
:eusa-think: :handgestures-thumbdown:
Spoiler!
Lite sensei : Your harrass dont have ant relation with your shit life . You habe a toxic behaviours and you still harrassing player like tou can see that in uber aplication . And you was banned evadin because all time you put information about players kin the server . This players joined when you wass banned perm . Can any admin.cheak his id pleas and he will find him bannig evadin
Maybe you have to go check the real meaning about what I said in the first place before attacking me. I said a lot of Arabian players don't have a Haight level in English so some of the cts take this a chance to use hard words so you cant win in the game at all . Next time, try to understand what am saying first and then react like you want to
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Classic Funday:

Like in the good old cs 1.6 times let 2-3 random bomb places appear in the map which you can see and find at the radar and split them automatically in 2 teams. 1 or 2 guys will get a bomb and they of course have to plant the bomb and protect them. Give everyone a random gun which the server will pick out alone randomly. If someone is afk and not moving for around 10-15 secs let the bomb get dropped so that this game can continue and drop anywhere in the map a small bunch of defuse kits players can pick up to make it easier to defuse the bomb. If the bomb explode or gets defused the opponent team insta dies via a good code. The timer to defuse the bomb with or without defuse kit should be calculated by the gun I guess. So with glocks only its harder to kill than an m4 or ak ofc. And ofc guys can kill eachother with the guns they have. Set friendly fire on off for the own teams.

Flag day:

Split all into 2 teams and drop 2 flags on a spot everyone know it will appear there. Set 2 easy flag points where you have to bring the flag to and protect the flag point as long as possible. A timer will run aslong the flag is there and not got stolen or something like that and once it reach an ammount of time 45-60 secs one team win and the other team will insta get eliminated. You can make it with boxing powers so you can push the guys away from the flag point or any other good ideas like with dodgeballs for an example.

Deathmatch/Dodgeball Day:

Easy day. Everone can buy a gun like in cs 1.6 classic and has to kill others. The first one who reach 50 kills will win the day. If you get killed you respawn anywhere. Some better ideas to it could work too. Like a dodgeball deatchmatch day with respawn too after you got hit by it and same here first one to 20 or something like that will win.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Dodgebombday; Like the dodgeballgame but different, instead that the ball hits and kills you you fly over the map and receive falldamage when you get hit? (sounds fun 4 me, can be played in bigmaps like jb_snow)

I don't know if its requested or not but what about also having a team capture the flag day? (hehehe zero stole the idea from you) split the teams in 2 and try to capture the flags and whoever makes it first wins obviously. If you die you respawn near ur flag
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
Xalus

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

SNap wrote:Dodgebombday; Like the dodgeballgame but different, instead that the ball hits and kills you you fly over the map and receive falldamage when you get hit? (sounds fun 4 me, can be played in bigmaps like jb_snow)

I don't know if its requested or not but what about also having a team capture the flag day? (hehehe zero stole the idea from you) split the teams in 2 and try to capture the flags and whoever makes it first wins obviously. If you die you respawn near ur flag
"Bounce ball", I like it ;)

About "Capture the Flag", how should it work?
Everyone spawns, with red or blue glow, one gets the flag and needs to place it somewhere in the map (+-20secs for that)

Then battle start?
Respawn on the flag when die (after a countdown of 20?seconds) ?

And get the flag to your own flag to win I guess?
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
J4ck
nD Developer

Post by J4ck »

Since the achievement are too old and many pepole finished all of them already, some of them bored

I have an idea to make the players playing for something else, so they can play to get the achievement and that thing is the level xp system.
You get xp for reaching lr or killing CT's, but for CT's only when reaching lr.
I dont know if it will be a great idea to the server, but I wanted to suggest it :3
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

To be fair basic and simple fundays should also be implemented. For example, a TDM where you require an equal amount of players in total to start. Fairly straightforward, spawn in a football field such as the one in jb_solar, equip mac10's and use a 5 seconds countdown. Certain things have to be done beforehand such as removal of football nets, barriers set on outside and in the middle to prevent close distance fighting. Also, to spice things up it can be randomised where players can play dodgeball instead of using guns.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

SNap wrote:Dodgebombday; Like the dodgeballgame but different, instead that the ball hits and kills you you fly over the map and receive falldamage when you get hit? (sounds fun 4 me, can be played in bigmaps like jb_snow)
What about taking no fall damage due to ladders and trampoline?
I think the ball should do a certain amount of damage, a punch ('fly') for being hit, this would solve a lot of upcoming issues.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Xalus
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
I think the ball should do a certain amount of damage, a punch ('fly') for being hit, this would solve a lot of upcoming issues.
A damage when getting hit should be there ofc,
but we could put trampolines & ladders on fire,
So you loose a bit of hp when using it :violin:.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Xalus wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Isn't this map related?
SosA

Post by SosA »

Bunny Hop [Last Request]

This is just a funny little game I’ve been trying to think about the pros and cons, it just sounded like a fun duel!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
slink
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink »

Kamikaze Last Request

its simple terrorist picks kamikaze lr then he press 1 he will trigger the bomb every ct near him will die (some of u may think its unfair for cts ? i can suggest making a bip or somthing like TTT jehadi bomb so cts have a chance but i dont think all cts will stick to the terrorist unless he tricked them with somthing) it will be a nice update to lr list (imo it will make lr faster) , also if this idea will be added i suggest making this lr works only when there is more then 3 cts alive so cts have a chance to survive?
These users thanked the author slink for the post:
Xalus
!revive neondragon
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Spoiler!
Xalus wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Isn't this map related?
I can create fire on an origin & size I want ;)
slink wrote:Kamikaze Last Request
Spoiler!
its simple terrorist picks kamikaze lr then he press 1 he will trigger the bomb every ct near him will die (some of u may think its unfair for cts ? i can suggest making a bip or somthing like TTT jehadi bomb so cts have a chance but i dont think all cts will stick to the terrorist unless he tricked them with somthing) it will be a nice update to lr list (imo it will make lr faster) , also if this idea will be added i suggest making this lr works only when there is more then 3 cts alive so cts have a chance to survive?
Interesting idea!
Include some challenges for it, so it gets used often. Would push round times way down!
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

[/size]
Xalus wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Spoiler!
Xalus wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Isn't this map related?
I can create fire on an origin & size I want ;)
:clap: :clap:
Nice xalusito, im thinking of more ideas, gimme a thank atleast boys cmon

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

My first suggestion for fundays would be a Noclip day, It's a free for all day, And I think it would be... I guess something new, You get me?

And my Suggestion for lrs would beeeeeeeeeeee I dunno, My brain is dead atm, I was thinking about like a race Lr but I feel like a lot of people will be like you can just do knife and do the race you want, So yeah No suggestion for lr.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”