removing the sawgame?

Moderator: J4ck

~LITE~

removing the sawgame?

Post by ~LITE~ »

Hello, I want to suggest removing the saw game from the cage games,
because this day a lot of commanders are abusing this shit, I don't want to say names.
but impossible to play with this anymore . A lot of commanders when they are in the ct team and they want to kill one of the ts or to give lr to one of thier friend . they use the saw game and ghost the number of the player they want to kill him to any one of the players using pms or steam chat . I got a killed like this for 5 times maybe more? maybe its time to do somethink agains this ? or maybe make it like a funday for example we make a day named a sawgame day you start it by typing /sawgame and you will not see the name of the ts untill the end of the day and you have to start it at the start of the round to stop this kind of ghosting or cheating
woOW

Re: removing the sawgame?

Post by woOW »

No....Saw game 24/7
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

I can only command sawgames so no
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

~LITE~ wrote:Hello, I want to suggest removing the saw game from the cage games,
because this day a lot of commanders are abusing this shit, I don't want to say names.
but impossible to play with this anymore . A lot of commanders when they are in the ct team and they want to kill one of the ts or to give lr to one of thier friend . they use the saw game and ghost the number of the player they want to kill him to any one of the players using pms or steam chat . I got a killed like this for 5 times maybe more? maybe its time to do somethink agains this ? or maybe make it like a funday for example we make a day named a sawgame day you start it by typing /sawgame and you will not see the name of the ts untill the end of the day and you have to start it at the start of the round to stop this kind of ghosting or cheating
Sorry lite but you are getting hated whenever you play sawgame... It's very normal if u were a bad human being and people wanna get their paybacks, by that I mean whenever I play sawgame im always dieng last its just the fast reaction that helps you to get lr just be more fast or don't get hated cuz if you do get hated in the server then people will keep doing this untill you ragequit. But the sawgame should be played once or twice a map in my opinion.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

SNap wrote: Sorry lite but you are getting hated whenever you play sawgame... It's very normal if u were a bad human being and people wanna get their paybacks, by that I mean whenever I play sawgame im always dieng last its just the fast reaction that helps you to get lr just be more fast or don't get hated cuz if you do get hated in the server then people will keep doing this untill you ragequit. But the sawgame should be played once or twice a map in my opinion.
By the way you put this, it seems like you're ok with him being killed by abusing cts because he might deserve it. It's a really shitty situation he's in, try putting yourself in in shoes. He's getting ganged up on by several players every time he joins the server. Whether one thinks he deserves it or not is irrelevant.
He can't play jb normally when there are certain people in the ct team and he can't report them because of the lack of proof.

Every trivia game has inherent flaws because of the possibility of ghosting but to disallow them all would be a shame because there are some good ones.
I'm sorry LITE but I don't think these game should be removed, the only thing that can be done is for members to step up and pay more attention to games (even if they do, the lack of solid proof is a problem here too..), and hopefully people who regularly abuse grow some heart and realise what they're doing is disgusting though I doubt that's going to happen..
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 2):
~LITE~, ZeRo#1
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Decency wrote:
SNap wrote: Sorry lite but you are getting hated whenever you play sawgame... It's very normal if u were a bad human being and people wanna get their paybacks, by that I mean whenever I play sawgame im always dieng last its just the fast reaction that helps you to get lr just be more fast or don't get hated cuz if you do get hated in the server then people will keep doing this untill you ragequit. But the sawgame should be played once or twice a map in my opinion.
By the way you put this, you're completely ok with him being killed by abusing cts because he might deserve it. It's a really shitty situation he's in, try putting yourself in in shoes for once. He's getting ganged up on by several players every time he joins the server. Whether one thinks he deserves it or not is irrelevant.
He can't play jb normally when there are certain people in the ct team and he can't report them because of the lack of proof.

Every trivia game has inherent flaws because of the possibility of ghosting but to disallow them all would be a shame because there are some good ones.
I'm sorry LITE but I don't think these game should be removed, the only thing that can be done is for members to step up and pay more attention to games, and hopefully people who abuse regularly grow some heart and realise what they're doing is disgusting though I doubt that's going to happen..
Well done said Decency!!!

Sad to see how easy it is for some guys to gangup on someone. He might've behaved not very well always with his STFU or you can't teach me rules I know them all. Still it would not be a reason to try to destroy him. We all have our flaws, but I can tell you hating guys he wanted to change and try to be a better guy, but he can't even change bcs as Decency said whenever he joins he insta get provoked or has to feel this kind of hate against him. Instead of bashing someone down you guys should be smarter and also as Decency said you should atleast wear his shoes once to know how he must feel. And many of you dudes are not better just bcs you speak a better english or prefered to troll instead of reporting rulebreaks which he wanted to do (even if maybe many times butthurt).

As for the sawgame it is part of JB and I would not mind if it get played once a map when many rounds before got played with games on the map. The most players want action and not facing a wall for 5-10 mins with knowing they wont have a chance bcs of not being able to type so fast or how to spell the words correctly. And yes sadly the game lost it attraction bcs everytime ghosting is happening which is not even really anymore a competition how it should be.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
~LITE~
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Dw lite i'll help you out buddy ;)

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Aash

Post by Aash »

Saw game best game
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Panda

Post by Panda »

can we just remove you?
These users thanked the author Panda for the post:
woOW
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Panda wrote:can we just remove you?
Sry but with your behaviours the only guy that will get removed is you
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Not like I really care but didn't you leave not even 10 days ago?
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Not like I really care but didn't you leave not even 10 days ago?
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Panda

Post by Panda »

yes
Panda

Post by Panda »

~LITE~ wrote:
and who do u think u are to threaten me little boy
amiiz

Post by amiiz »

Panda wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
and who do u think u are to threaten me little boy
Stop spamming with your bullshit talk, this isn't the spam section.
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”