[Accepted] Baby's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
baby

Baby's application

Post by baby »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:100175275
- NickName : Baby
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been a jailbreak server manager before as well as a member in various communities and servers
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 4-5 hours some times even 10 but that depends
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? i think nearly 3 years ago but never was a consistant player until last year
- Do you have a working mic? yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.)

Introduction :

Hello there neondragon , my real name is oussama lghachi i live in morocco i study mathematics and computer engineering in university mohamed 5 in rabat and this is my second year , i was born in city Azrou the 10th august 1997 im an addict to both bodybuilding and counterstrike . I also love travelling abroad and i might continue my studies in finland next year
As for my hobbies i play video games most of the time if not i go out for a drive as i love driving ( i do have a sh**y car tho :P UNO FIAT model 1997 ) i go to the gym often 5 days a week 1 hour a day and i do boxing aswell so much i have no time left for studies that i almost failed in the first semester this year and that made me disappear while i was applying the last time

More about me and my motivations :

It's been a while since i've came back and i truly love jailbreak its my favourite mod in the world , i always try to bring a good enjoyable atmosphere to the server and i most of the time play as a ct as i enjoy commanding so much that i always find myself passing the 0:00 time mark which makes so many of my friends get angry at me ( sorry iam working on it ) i even made my own personal notebook with my favourite creative games ones that i found in the jailbreak game guide and some are ones i created myself .
neondragon jailbreak is a lovely server and i just can't get enough of it mostly because of the players and the many friends i made while playing , but lately i've noticed quite the increase in the rule breakers especially the trolling ones they ruin the fun for everybody and especially the new comers ( nonsteamers / new players ) when the server is in peace it is the best but when evil players start ruining fun for everybody it makes me sad and i really wanna help out in this matter

My Past :

One of the big problems i had in my previous application is that i was lacking when it comes to my ruleknowledge but not anymore i've worked really hard on every con i had and i think ii fixed them but not until neondragon players confirm it as i cant judge my self but other poeple will tell me how i act what i do and what i should change , that is why i want you my friends to help me out and tell me your opinions about me and every negative thing that i still need to fix nobody is perfect and i hope i was a good friend

-I've also made two big mistakes that i still regret to this day one of which i failed to deliver on two promises one was to zero as the winner of my previous boxing event . I used all my money ona conference i was invited to which made my bank account go on negative i couldn't buy him the csgo game but i was happy that he took it in a nice way and was cool about it and understood the situation and he is a really good friend i hope i see him again
the second one is to point as i was gonna give him a steam account but it came with my crisis and went offline i tried to contact him but i think he is still mad at me maybe blocked me im not sure im still trying to give him csgo skins for that but i cant seem to find him

thank you for reading my long application ! i hope you can forgive me for the huge mistakes i made in my past and i want you to know that i love neondragon and all i want to do is to help the server and bring joy to it . Love you all ------ Baby
These users thanked the author baby for the post:
Dave`
Dave`

Re: Baby's application

Post by Dave` »

I've known this guy even before he started here,
good commanding skills , friendly, charming , he knows very well to take decisions , he can be a very helpful lad,had a good mic and a good voice ;),tries to create new games which is really fun and unique

I hope people agree with me on the points i discussed
for me it's a yes
These users thanked the author Dave` for the post:
baby
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Your moderation and argument solving could use some work. 2 days ago when you were commanding someone commented on it and instead of ignoring the negative comment you kept on with it.

Other than that, excellent commander, creative, very entertaining, liked, respectful, I vouch for him.

EDIT; One more thing, I'd like you to stay this time and not go inactive out of nowhere. If you can manage that, my vote stands.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 2):
baby, Queen's Revenge
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

helpful creative commander understandable english working mic activity u have everything to be a member. I really got surprised, when i heard that u got a lot of Jailbreak games in your notebook xd. Just like Nallez said
I'd like you to stay this time and not go inactive out of nowhere. If you can manage that, my vote stands.
Last edited by Kurza on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post:
baby
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Can i ask you to bomb nallez when you get to Finland?
If the answer is YES, than i vote for you.

Excelent commander - huge variety of creative games.
Calm guy, high level of priopriety.
Moderates players if he needs to.
I'm looking forward to seeing u as nD* Jail
These users thanked the author Silence for the post:
baby
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Dear Baby !

Let's start by my vote. It's a YES, ofc.

As i told you in your last application, you have all the abilities to be a member.
You are calm, you are a creative commander, you can handle hard situations, and you always try to improve nd players.

Try to not leave this time :)

Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author pl0t for the post:
baby
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Pros
Pro guy , respect rules , Helpful , Moderating , funny guy , every pros..

Cons
Not activity at reports (don't catch hackers) , not activity in forum
Hope you work on your cons , and I guess you have Chance
And I vote Yes.
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
baby
Image <--- English 2020...
Bleak

Post by Bleak »

Hello baby

I've played JB with you, you really do bring a beautiful atmosphere to the server, and is very patient on new JB players like me.

Pros
+Friendly
+Very good commander
+Very Patient on new players
+Brings a beautiful atmosphere
+Moderates a lot
+Good rule knowledge

Cons
-You never report people

You're really a good commander/player, if you continue like this, i'm pretty sure you will get accepted, but you need to report Rules Breakers. My vote will be

YES
These users thanked the author Bleak for the post:
baby
「LtRed」ム

Post by 「LtRed」ム »

Well, pretty easy decision;

PROS
1)The most creative commander in nD
2)Has good rule knowledge
3)Has a good, understandable voice
4)Well known
5)Stands out from the crowd
6)Good moderator
7)Good activity
8)I have never seen you EVER lose your calm

CONS
1)You have to step up on your reports,other than that, its all good

CONCLUSION
You are what is a member material,my vote is a YES.Just don't leave again I will be VERY disappointed xD
These users thanked the author 「LtRed」ム for the post:
baby
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm."
-LtRed
critycism

Post by critycism »

Hello baby!

You seem like an awesome person, you rarely get mad, you never harass and you're just a chill person overall. i would like to have someone like you as a member, you always know how to warn people in a calm way, no need to threat players with the 'stop or i will report you' type of bullshit. You always moderate and just put a good environment in the server whenever you're there, also, you're not like others because you have your own way to command, which to me is awesome, would say one of the best commanders.

Pros
Understandable english
Friendly and calm
Never Harasses
Good rule knowledge

Cons
Try to report more people

My vote will be yes, you clearly deserve it, best of luck.
These users thanked the author critycism for the post:
baby
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

This guy has all the intentions you'd wish in a member.
Hes trying to implement all kinds of new games, being more creative than anyone.
Besides this, the picture around is fine, rule knowledge, friendly, helpfull etc.
Surely nobody's perfect so maybe reports can be a con, but I feel like that progresses itself if you'd receive the powers.
It's a yes from me.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 2):
baby, doeda
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

To be honest, if this guy doesn't get accepted without a valid reason then clearly somethings up. He is one of the few players out there that try to actually implant new ideas into commanding, and when he commands tries to be as just as possible and even sometimes his rounds take a while and he might make a mistake or two but so what? With all the trolls around, his good intentions should not be discredited and imo I totally think you deserve this. An inevitable yes from me, all I can say for you to work on is your way of moderating and reporting.
These users thanked the author Freddy for the post:
baby
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Freddy wrote:To be honest, if this guy doesn't get accepted without a valid reason then clearly somethings up. He is one of the few players out there that try to actually implant new ideas into commanding, and when he commands tries to be as just as possible and even sometimes his rounds take a while and he might make a mistake or two but so what? With all the trolls around, his good intentions should not be discredited and imo I totally think you deserve this. An inevitable yes from me, all I can say for you to work on is your way of moderating and reporting.
For once in my life I have to agree with you.

Baby, nice to see you apply. Not much to say about you, a good guy in general. You always bring good atmosphere with you. However I would like to see you moderate more. Would suggest the admins to give you a trail. Good luck.
These users thanked the author stickysteez for the post:
baby
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Most things have been said - but most of all I think you’d bring good and needed level-headed maturity to the team. You stand out and people know and respect you and I can only assume authority follows hand-in-hand with that.

You seem to bring out fair and solid commanding and have the motivation to do so - would be nice and interesting to see you in a trial. yes

Best of luck!
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
baby
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jak

Post by Jak »

Yes

All what I can says is mentioned above.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم

Return to “Accepted Applications”