[Declined] Evil Death Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Evil Death

Evil Death Application

Post by Evil Death »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:219432085

-NickName : Evil Death

-Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i was an admin on zombie servers like zombie old school.

Average amount of time on our servers per day : On a day, I play 2-3 hours

-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? (including any previous admin work) : I have been playing on nD since 2016 but i was non steamer that time but on 2017 i started with steam

-Do you have a working mic? : Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers : My name is Ali and i am 13 years old , i live in pakistan and i am a student , I usually play cs1.6 , play football , spend night watching movies with my friends and thats all

-My motivation : My motivation is to keep the server away from hackers,teamkillers,freekillers and from abusers. Many times i say to players playing nD that i have demo to report you and many times i do mistakes too like attacking someone , freeshots and abusing a little bit . I want to change the server and my self too. I help the newbies and tell the forum and apply things to them as well as report if they abuse or something like that . So i will try to become best and best and i know i have made some mistakes so i will manage it being a good player,

Thank You.
“Don’t Cry Because It’s Over, Smile Because It Happened.”
SaKraN~

Re: Evil Death Application

Post by SaKraN~ »

Evil Death wrote:Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:219432085

-Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i was an admin on zombie servers like zombie old school.

-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? (including any previous admin work) : I have been playing on nD since 2016 but i was non steamer that time but on 2017 i started with steam

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers : My name is Ali and i am 13 years old , i live in pakistan and i am a student , I usually play cs1.6 , play football , spend night watching movies with my friends and thats all

-My motivation : My motivation is to keep the server away from hackers,teamkillers,freekillers and from abusers. Many times i say to players playing nD that i have demo to report you and many times i do mistakes too like attacking someone , freeshots and abusing a little bit . I want to change the server and my self too. I help the newbies and tell the forum and apply things to them as well as report if they abuse or something like that . So i will try to become best and best and i know i have made some mistakes so i will manage it being a good player,

Thank You.
Mr evil Ok So first i'm gonna start with Pros
Your Friendly and helping peoples
Cons you don't respect people , don't follow rules , Your English not gud I give it 50% So my vote No and gl
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
Evil Death
Image <--- English 2020...
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

u lying about your age, and very toxic. u breaking the rules and yet u trying to moderate people that does the same thing. keep spamming the mic while dead. making up your own rules is a clear point you dont know the rules here on neondragon. even if u had the powers you would abuse them and use them for your own sake. big no from me
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Evil Death
Apple

Post by Apple »

very good commander, 10/10 english, very best member material. shouldn't be a hard decision for admins, in my opinion he should be accepted as an admin
yes YES yes YES [email protected]! !!
These users thanked the author Apple for the post:
Evil Death
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Ok were do i start? Your application is very short and i don't think you are being very honest. Earlier today i asked how old are you and you said your 12. Anyways age is not really important. I don't think your member material and you break the rules almost all the time when you join the server. You get moderated by members regularly because you don't seem to know what your doing and clearly you don't learn from your mistakes. I have couple of screenshots of you team killing numeral times. You show now respect to people that make mistakes and instead of helping them to learn what they did wrong you go and scream your head off. Every time you die in then ct team you always talk on your mic and interrupt the commander which is really annoying and i know that people can back this. You don't report a lot so that shows the lack of effort. When a player is breaking rules you don't moderate at all, all you do is sit back and wait for others to say something. Seeing you commanding shows that you also have poor knowledge of the rules. Your not very friendly or likeable so that really puts me off from seeing you as a member. You put this in your motivation : "My motivation is to keep the server away from hackers,teamkillers,freekillers and from abusers." - How will you start doing this when you have no experience of how to moderate? S.W.A.T and Younes are both applicants and i can see how hard they are trying to moderate the server. If they see a hacker they will go spec, If someone is abusing they will explain and if they don't listen they report them and let the admins deal with it. You never do these things so i think this is ridiculous of you wanting to be a member. Im not saying that there is no hope but i personally think that you should wait longer till your mature and start moderating and start being useful on the server.
My answer is No.
Anyways Good Luck
These users thanked the author Infinite for the post (total 2):
J4ck, Evil Death
Jak

Post by Jak »

Evil you r my bro but let us be honest..
At the first you said in discord that you buy new Mic, next week when I back after my exams finished i saw you use the same empty Mic, idk why but hope you fix this point because it’s important to have a good one.
You are friendly with your friends, but need more behave with the players you don’t like bro
For me bro sorry but i vote No, I don’t think you are ready to be member here.. Keep the good job and Good luck bro!
<3
These users thanked the author Jak for the post:
Evil Death
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
J4ck
nD* Jail Member

Post by J4ck »

Well lets start from begging today you said "im 12 years old". So thats a lie
When you die you keep talking on the mic and nobody can understand what is the commander saying like infinite said. Toxic and always harassing * Mother fucker i kill you bitch *. no moderate and as i see today someone freekilled you by mistake you kept spamming in chat even in discord.. So i dont think you are ready to be a member work on yourself, my vote is NO
These users thanked the author J4ck for the post:
Evil Death
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

evil death. don't let other people define you. you will be a great member because of your excellent commanding and moderating. block out the haters. yes from me !! :dance: :dance:
These users thanked the author Freddy for the post:
Evil Death
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

You're getting moderated daily.
I just warned and ct banned you today.

Not ready at all.
These users thanked the author stickysteez for the post:
Evil Death
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Silence

Post by Silence »

Is that app a joke?
These users thanked the author Silence for the post:
Evil Death
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Thank you for abblying Evil Death, I waited so long for this app. You're a respected and well known friend of the community. You speaks excellent English and you often moderate when it's needed. When I see you commanding I get so thrilled that my eyes fill up with tears. Ignore the trolls and continue working valiantly on your way to membershib. I vote YES!!!!!!!!111!!!!!
Good luck my sadiq.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
Evil Death
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

1)You freekilled me today and u didnt said shit when i asked you why, you dont have anyreports,never saw you moderating someone,not active in forums,not active in servers,keep spamming mic and interrupting the commander, ctbanned today by Sticky.

No.
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post:
Evil Death
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

I vote YES!!!1!1! for the joke. :clap:
On a serious note, you should try to improve your english, your behavior towards people is very toxic (harassing when they kill you or talk with you and you don't agree...). You barely know any rules on the server, then you "make up" some rules that applies in your advantage. You interrupt the commanders very often to say things that aren't meaningful for the good running of the day and you tend to spam your mic a lot (even when you're dead, which is annoying sometimes i gotta say). Whenever you command you repeat every command that you give at least 5-6 times, keeping up with the mic spam that's going on. I saw you teamkilling a lot lately too.

You're a nice kid, but come on man, if you wanted to apply all this time, you could've tried a little better to do things correctly.

No. I'd say good luck, but i don't see any point in this application, sorry.
These users thanked the author Tagliano` for the post:
Evil Death
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
critycism

Post by critycism »

Spoiler!
Evil Death wrote:Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:219432085

Thank You.
Nice seeing you apply, but in my opinion you're not ready, here's why:

I've known you for quite some time, months we can say? we're really good friends and i think you have an awesome English for a 13 year old, I've always seen you trying to help/warn someone when they're abusing (sadly they don't listen) thing is, i don't think a lot of people take you serious when you command, you do the same games when you command or always get killed, good thing is you know most of the rules and as you said you do abuse a little, which is fine cause you're still in the newbie phase.

Jumping to cons/pros cause i'm in a rush.
PROS
- you're friendly
- you warn people when they abuse

CONS
- you say you take demos but never report
- you freekill sometimes
- always do same games when you command.

i'd like to give you a yes but first you have to work on your cons, so, in my opinion i'd extend you and give you time to work on your pros, best of luck, Ali!

Spoiler!
(im beba btw)
These users thanked the author critycism for the post:
Evil Death
Kris

Post by Kris »

Pros:

- Friendly

Cons:

-Interrupts CT's while they command
-Mic-spamming as dead CT
-Barely give an explanation when you freekill someone
-Toxic sometimes
-Sometimes teamkilling

To sum up my vote is no ,start working at your cons and you might have a chance in the future,good luck!
These users thanked the author Kris for the post (total 2):
Evil Death, MoaTh

Return to “Declined Applications”