[Accepted] slink's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
slink
neonDragon Admin

slink's Application

Post by slink »

My Application

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:196696991

- NickName : slink !

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i have been an admin in alot of famous algerian communities , also an admin in a lithuanian surf server , and i had my own servers too .

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : depends on the day if i have nothing to do i can play for more then 4 hours

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? at first i played in the speedrun server my freind invited me to that server also i tried the jb mod it was only for steamers but i didnt like it cause i was playing in another jb community called ambrosia it had different rules of play.

- Do you have a working mic? yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. :

Who am I ? : hello readers my name is aymen i m 20 years old , I live in country called algeria (north africa), i study sports in a university , currently we are not studying cause we are on a strike that means i m staying at home only.

How did i started into gaming ? : i have been playing video games since i was 7 years old , my uncle is the one who told me about counter-strike i used to sneak out of school and go to his cyber coffee to play cs , now i spend alot of time near the pc playing either dota or cs

What is my hobbies : i like to play video games and also i like soccer i m currently playing in an amateur club in my city i m realy good at soccer i play either DMF or AMF

thats all i can think of atm if u need to know more about me feel free asking in steam or pm

My Motivation :

it has been 1 year since i wanted to apply i talked to kurochi and i told him it not the right time and now i think its the time that i get the chance to do more and help this community as a member, i have been doing alot of good work in the backstages helping the new players to open forum accounts getting ban evaders reporting cheaters , for now we all know that The jail team needs members who talks arabic and can react at the moment players start harassing to each other and also one of the reasons i applied is that alot of the players think that i m an admin and thats a good thing that i have the respect from everybody , the main reason for my application is to help this community and help the new and the old players and to change the view of our regular players to this community .

Thanks for reading my application , i invite you to make honest replies
These users thanked the author slink for the post:
MoaTh
!revive neondragon
KING SNEL

Re: slink's Application

Post by KING SNEL »

slink is a very friendly guy, command when he needs to take over, never do lame days.. thats a big yes from me
Malawi

Post by Malawi »

Slink is a good commander and he is be serios aswell. :clap: :clap: :clap: !I VOTE FOR SLINK!
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Friendly guy, good commander that knows the rules, not afraid to takeover (unlike some ppl apparently!!), active on the server (interacts with people), moderates when its needed (might need to work a bit on that imo)
That's it for me slink, i'd say yes and wish you good luck in your application !
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Aprig

Post by Aprig »

Positive:
-great rule knowledge
-capable commander
-creative
-vigillent
-ok english
-good report history
-good moderation
-good activity

Negative:
-forum activity but it's not a big deal since you're very active in-game.

Conclusion: Yes, guy really deserves a chance.

GL!
Last edited by Aprig on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

i would like to ask you to have more forum presents in the future in important topics, especially in the jailbreak section or discussion forum. nice to hear that you already have the respect ingame but you got kinda no forum activity in discussions or bring up new ideas. try to bring some of the newer players into the forum and have them become a part of the community on another level. good luck
Image Image
nomikk

Post by nomikk »

Hello jdoo9

Pros:
Good commander
Listens
Fun guy
Good knowledge of rules
Build a nice atmosphere in the server
Gipsy

Con:
Nothing serious (maybe forum activity)

Good luck !
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hey slink !
pros
Knowledge the Rules
Good commander
Nice guy
good Reporter
good moderation
Very active in game

cons
forum activity

I think slink will BE a good member in the future so , its a big YES for me
GL !
Younes Ml
Flath

Post by Flath »

kami (GER] wrote:i would like to ask you to have more forum presents in the future in important topics, especially in the jailbreak section or discussion forum. nice to hear that you already have the respect ingame but you got kinda no forum activity in discussions or bring up new ideas. try to bring some of the newer players into the forum and have them become a part of the community on another level. good luck

Hey, i've taken notice on your reply and i've discovered that the more you comment on topics, the more people leave the community. It would be nice not to scare them off with your alien face to make sure the community thrills. We would kindly ask you to change your profile picture and to wear a mask if you do feel the need to show off to the ladies of this community.

Sincerely yours,

the Admin team.

User forumstriked and banned 21 days for this and previous posts
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
KyuHyunie~

kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Flath wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:i would like to ask you to have more forum presents in the future in important topics, especially in the jailbreak section or discussion forum. nice to hear that you already have the respect ingame but you got kinda no forum activity in discussions or bring up new ideas. try to bring some of the newer players into the forum and have them become a part of the community on another level. good luck

Hey, i've taken notice on your reply and i've discovered that the more you comment on topics, the more people leave the community. It would be nice not to scare them off with your alien face to make sure the community thrills. We would kindly ask you to change your profile picture and to wear a mask if you do feel the need to show off to the ladies of this community.

Sincerely yours,

the Admin team.
have fun with ur ban. and while you are at it give those kids who are willing to follow his idiology a ban aswell.
Last edited by kami (GER] on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Cruxell
Image Image
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Flath wrote:

Sincerely yours,

the Admin team.
Hey i've taken notice on your reply and i'v discovered that all your comments are a bullshit . We would kindly ask you to stop puting your ass evry where with your shit behaviours and shut up please

For you slink :
Nice guy
Friendly
Old players
No lame days
Good ct
A yes for me
These users thanked the author ~LITE~ for the post:
[email protected] *
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

For a member candidate, you have the most twisted and vexatious way of processing information and judging newly encountered situations that I've come in contact with in a long time. Snow, buys a jetpack in cage, flies to a CT on top of the cage to try and kill him, gets killed himself, has a tantrum in the chat. And then he claims how the CT did not have the right to shoot him, a blatantly rebelling terrorist. If you slash any CT at any time and he's not twerking in your face, then it is imperative for him to neutralize you and any other rogue Ts. What do you think CTs are, your personal slaves who will keep a distance of 20 meters or more so you can have all the space you may require including in the vertical direction? This is Jailbreak, not I'm not touching you.
Apparently the belief that CTs have no business standing on top of the cage seems to bewitch your mind. The cage is the only logical and practical position on Snow from which one can spectate and control the two side doors and the control panel, and potentially the DR/surf door in the case of an emergency. Terrorists are the ones who need not be on the cage. Sticky tried to convince you that the CT had the right to kill you, but you chose to ignore what a member was telling you.
A freeday commences because sixty seconds in no CT has left the gunroom and I have given up trying to command 1v15. You stand at the door, which to anybody that has spent over a week on this server presents a realistic threat of being mistakenly killed. In the meantime, a Terrorist tries to backstab a CT that is withdrawing to the gunroom. I instantly kill the T in question, and you in the process, mistakenly. Tantrum again. You choose to be at the most dangerous and risky place on the map, and when you get killed you blame me?
Finally, you actually thought that the attempt of a rebellion, a stab in this case, differs from a successful rebellion. A Terrorist in either case scenario consciously has one thing in his mind: to break the rules which he must abide by. Whether he managed to complete what he desired to do or not does not matter one bit.
https://imgur.com/a/ahyQE
Also, for Christ's sake, omit the spaces preceding commas and dots.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
kami (GER]
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Hey Slink,

Good commander and a nice guy from what i have seen.
I really dont have any CONs yeah forum activity but thats not my cup of tea either :D

Yes for me and GL
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Kind .
Active on forums.
You have a good english level.
Good experience.
Good commander
Yes for me
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

Positive:
- Rule knowledge.
- Activity in-game.
- Responsible.
- Reports.

Negative:
- Forum Activity.
- Moderating.

Conclusion: You can work better on the Negatives I mentionned, you are a mature person with a great personality, I guess It's a YES from me !
Also stick around a bit more to become a regular in the forums, I know you are in-game but not here..

Return to “Accepted Applications”