Jailbreak Bounty [v1.4]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Xalus
nD Coder

Jailbreak Bounty [v1.4]

Post by Xalus »

Jailbreak Bounty
v1.4

So after some intense testing the last days with Zaptor and some stalkers,
we managed to get it working on the Test server,
so it's time for the 'Jailbreak-Live' server.

A small description:
Players can put a bounty on a CT, this bounty can be claimed by other terrorist by killing them.

NOTE
Putting a bounty on a CT, will use your nD cash (so if you don't kill the CT, you'll loose it)

By default (Cvar: jb_bounty_rounds) is 3,
this means terrorist have 3 rounds to claim the bounty from a CT's head,
If they didn't, CTs runs home with the cash. :dance:

Funday, CT suicide or CT teamkilled will not count as a 'bounty-round', and will be ignored.
When the last terrorist activated Last request, bounty round will end. (Further CT kills within LR will not count to claim)

So, what happens when CT switched team, disconnects, map change or even a damn server crash?
You'll get your money back.

So about the chat commands:
You can check and set bounties on CTs by using the chat command: /bounty
(For the pro's, you can fast bounty a player by using /bounty pukata 5000)

v1.3
- Fixed the 'minimum'-amount bounty bug.

v1.4
- Added Targeting system, CTs that are ruling over the server will get auto-bounty's on his head.

(Atm we still have a maximum on going of 10.000 nD$ to bounty)

Any bugs, suggestions
Feel free to post them here!

Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
Last edited by Xalus on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author Xalus for the post (total 4):
Shotex, [email protected] *, Zeke, ZeRo#1
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Shotex

Re: Jailbreak Bounty [v1.1 BETA]

Post by Shotex »

Wow so nice, thx Xalus for your great job man :)
Army life

Post by Army life »

Duck now this is a way of cash beware of briefing.ghost bount
Fbi law enforcment
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

Appreciated Xalus,

ps. just one question i have, is it like a gamble ? put 10k to win 20k?
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Nice work there boys, question; can you put more then 1 bounty on cts?

example /bounty zero 10000 and /bounty snap 10000 ? or can there be only 1 bounty per player?

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

It works perfect, but may I ask when the Deathmatch achievements will be set at the server?
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Luuuul lets get readyyyy. I will easy put my Bounty every round on Mila ez win ^^
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

nice to hear that! thank you xalus i'm looking for a nub CT right now xD
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Nice work xalus, well done :) but how can we prevent trucing ?
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

SNap wrote:Nice work there boys, question; can you put more then 1 bounty on cts?

example /bounty zero 10000 and /bounty snap 10000 ? or can there be only 1 bounty per player?
- Type /bounty and a menu will appear, the menu is quite self-explanatory. The menu will also display "active bounties". There is no limit on bounties per player

- You can also add bounties by typing /bounty "name" "amount"
voodoo wrote:Appreciated Xalus,

ps. just one question i have, is it like a gamble ? put 10k to win 20k?
It is not like gamble. You can't win money unless someone puts a bounty on a CT. If you kill the CT you will get the "x nd's" bounty. Similarly, if you place a 10k bounty on a CT, then anyone (a T) can claim that 10k by killing the CT.
Regards,
zapt0r
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

zapt0r wrote:It is not like gamble. You can't win money unless someone puts a bounty on a CT. If you kill the CT you will get the "x nd's" bounty. Similarly, if you place a 10k bounty on a CT, then anyone (a T) can claim that 10k by killing the CT.
So what i will benefit? get back my 10K or?
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

ezi cash farm if you have abit of cash
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

zapt0r wrote:
SNap wrote:Nice work there boys, question; can you put more then 1 bounty on cts?

- Type /bounty and a menu will appear, the menu is quite self-explanatory. The menu will also display "active bounties". There is no limit on bounties per player
Is that not a way to manipulate the bet where a T could tell the Ct that 4 Bounties on him? So kinda cashfarming aswell bcs the CT can go hide anywhere and work together with a T friend on that? And how many players need to be on to set a bounty? Does not make much sense to have it on under 10 players. And i dont get where is the win if you made a bounty on someone and another T get kinda your bounty money you placed on him...im confused :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
zapt0r wrote:

Is that not a way to manipulate the bet where a T could tell the Ct that 4 Bounties on him? So kinda cashfarming aswell bcs the CT can go hide anywhere and work together with a T friend on that? And how many players need to be on to set a bounty? Does not make much sense to have it on under 10 players. And i dont get where is the win if you made a bounty on someone and another T get kinda your bounty money you placed on him...im confused :D
The bounty system is not meant to be a feature that gives you "extra cash", it's more of a fun way to encourage rebelling by placing bounties on "lame commanders" or just dicking around in general. There is not really possible to cash-farm as no cash is being generated. You don't win anything by placing a bounty on someone, it is purely for fun.

By the little time this feature has been on the server it is evident that CTs pay more attention when there are active bounties. However, some CTs resort to "camping" with a hope of claiming the bounty themselves (by surviving/winning 3 rounds). The latter hasn't really been an issue so far as it works against its purpose to camp - making it easier to rebel on the commander.

- To make it clear - CTs shall still play and contribute to the CT team/commander when a bounty is active. Failing to do so should be moderated.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post:
Xalus
Regards,
zapt0r
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

zapt0r wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
zapt0r wrote:

The bounty system is not meant to be a feature that gives you "extra cash", it's more of a fun way to encourage rebelling by placing bounties on "lame commanders" or just dicking around in general. There is not really possible to cash-farm as no cash is being generated. You don't win anything by placing a bounty on someone, it is purely for fun.

By the little time this feature has been on the server it is evident that CTs pay more attention when there are active bounties. However, some CTs resort to "camping" with a hope of claiming the bounty themselves (by surviving/winning 3 rounds). The latter hasn't really been an issue so far as it works against its purpose to camp - making it easier to rebel on the commander.

- To make it clear - CTs shall still play and contribute to the CT team/commander when a bounty is active. Failing to do so should be moderated.
Ok I get this part. Only question I have shouldn't it just be added to the jb shop with a constantly ammount of cash (2-4k) to put on as a bounty? What I mean by that is that I just bet 500nD$ bounty and its the same fun as I would set 10.000nD$? Isn't it?
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”