[CoR] Third time lucky?

All declined Applications are stored here.
User avatar
SosA
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: The Grave
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by SosA »

Was an great Ex-member and will be still today!

Yes
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Lawliet »

Just stick around for a little loner this time will you ;)?
Yes from me.
User avatar
spaxor
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by spaxor »

Perfect candidate, did his job properly and was liked by everyone. Was nice to everyone whilst still moderating and gaining everyone's respect. Maybe a bit to nice(?) for my liking as a member.
Don't really see a reason why he wouldn't do his job perfectly again, would love to see you stay a bit longer this time.

Good luck black.
These users thanked the author spaxor for the post:
Queen's Revenge
User avatar
Infinite
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Infinite »

Good to see you back mate!
You got all a member needs, everything is pretty much said
yes from me
Good luck.
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by [email protected] * »

i played some time with you, you are a nice guy without any problems with the people also you are an old member so the knowledge of the rules are excellent, i played box event with you, you were moderating and helping, in addition to your Clean history, i think you're a great addition to the team YES from me.
User avatar
[email protected]$$
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am
Location: Mumbai, India
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Hi Majin,

It is a great thing to see you apply again. nD is quite in need of members like you atm. I will just be honest here. I don't know why but we haven't played together in quite a while (even when we were both active members). But based on my limited experiences (and your forum presence) I would say that you were always a person who is loved by majority maybe all the regulars which is a great thing. People do look up to you in case they face any problems. Excellent Member before no doubt. But, when it comes to new players I never really saw you helping the New comers and some non steamers. Not a significant thing for a person of ur caliber as this thing is not smth u can't work on. It can obviously be fixed easily. Maybe u do help people because as I said we didn't played together so often maybe bcoz our timezones don't match or maybe our schedules are different who knows? Also as others said that you really need to work on your activity (like me xD ) and your dedication. Another good point about you is that you always give room for any kinds of mistakes, you do admit your faults apologize and learn from it which shows your simple and non arrogant nature. This thing happened like ages ago but I will say it. The first day of your membership I accidentally slashed you and because you had low hp you got freekilled by mistake. Instantly you used !slay on me and when I tried to talk to you unlike many people you did realize your fault and you did improve after that. It does reflect from the positive feedback you got from others :). It happens... Who doesn't make mistakes?

The only thing I regret (trust me) is that I had less time with you ingame. But it doesn't mean that in future we can't right? I do hope that you become a member. My only wish is that I want to see you ingame doesn't matter as a member or as regulars but as good friends like we were before :) . Good luck with your application!!! :D
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
User avatar
SNap
VIP
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by SNap »

Hi Majin, you should know that ur getting obviously to much yes's, you have lack of loyalty/ruleknowledge/ and was a great member before so u'll get a Yes from me, Goodluck with ur application.
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by KaitoKid »

since you left member I've witnessed you trolling on both your main and alternate accounts + harassing, I wouldn't trust you as you are now to not abuse your powers/special treat certain people. I've already heard you claim you'll be accepted next month because the admins love you but ye i'm posting this anyways
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Rawrzx
STEAM_0:0:51774830
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

KaitoKid wrote:I've witnessed you trolling on both your main and alternate accounts + harassing
Funny thing is if you've read my application you can see that it is exactly what I said my con was, but I guess you're too lazy to even read that
KaitoKid wrote: I've already heard you claim you'll be accepted next month because the admins love you but ye i'm posting this anyways
Maybe if you listened for a little longer you maybe could've heard what I said? Saying I'd be extended most likely due to my activity, and maybe if you listened a little longer too I was talking about how I never start fights with people in the community. No point making enemies in nD, makes no sense to me as all it does is ruin your time on the server + The reason why I said the admins love me is because from what I saw last time around as a member I did a great job. I put in too much effort for my own good at one point. Shouldn't twist peoples words to suit your own cause but that's what you trolls do best.
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by KaitoKid »

Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:I've witnessed you trolling on both your main and alternate accounts + harassing
Funny thing is if you've read my application you can see that it is exactly what I said my con was, but I guess you're too lazy to even read that
KaitoKid wrote: I've already heard you claim you'll be accepted next month because the admins love you but ye i'm posting this anyways
Maybe if you listened for a little longer you maybe could've heard what I said? Saying I'd be extended most likely due to my activity and on top of that talking about the amount of effort I put in as a member last time, which is a big positive for my application. Shouldn't twist peoples words to suit your own cause but that's what you trolls do best.
I know you think you're smart just dismissing my points with your classic 'you trolls' but anybody who knows you personally knows how two-faced you are. We can see a glimpse of your antics with how aggressive your reply was.
You're putting very minimal effort into getting accepted because of the quote mentioned above. I asked you why you were applying if you didn't even care enough to raise your activity and you told me 'I just wanna have fun abusing my friends' which imo isn't a valid reason for applying.

EDIT: lmao it's mad how much you bullshit i won't even bother replying to what you wrote I'll just let people see you for who you are.
Last edited by KaitoKid on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Rawrzx
STEAM_0:0:51774830
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

KaitoKid wrote:I know you think you're smart just dismissing my points with your classic 'you trolls'
But I didn't dismiss them, I responded and answered them all completely and gave you reasons why.
KaitoKid wrote:We can see a glimpse of your antics with how aggressive your reply was.
Maybe because you can't really see nD private you aren't aware of how much time and effort I was putting into the servers, but let me tell you right now, it was a lot. I was always trying to help out when I could even if all you can guys can see is a normal member, and it's the same problem with most of the members/admins we have today. It may seem that my reply is aggressive but it's only because when someone tries to tarnish something you've worked for and actually put time in.

KaitoKid wrote:You're putting very minimal effort into getting accepted
Maybe if you can bother to read I've been pretty busy with a lot of irl stuff as of recent. Past week has been college finals and work + work and normal Christmas celebrations/parties, and by the time I'm home the jailbreak servers already dead? But the holidays is coming up which is giving me enough time to relax and actually play at the right time. If there's one thing the players know is that I care enough about the server to make the correct decisions and actually try to make the server a better place to be, it's why I've always applied for member. It may look like I'm putting in minimal effort to you but I'm trying atm as you can see with all the current events and how I've tried to always play a role in actually helping the events, and actually trying when it was a difficult time for me.
KaitoKid wrote: I asked you why you were applying if you didn't even care enough to raise your activity
when did you even ask me this? You know I've been busy with irl stuff and idk if you've taken this out of context, but I'll explain this myself. Since I've been so busy with stuff by the time I come back to the servers they're basically dead, I don't see why I'd enter the server when there's like 2-5 players on the server as it's just not fun
KaitoKid wrote:'I just wanna have fun abusing my friends'
loool some next level bullshit, if you were actually there me and doeda were gonna apply together cause we felt the server was dying? Doeda told me first and we were talking about the state of the servers and how we actually felt bad about how it was turning out, so we decided to apply together, ask doeda if you need any more proof on that. From what I've seen on the server it's been missing members at crucial times and it's fucking up the server badly. Feels way more chaotic atm then what it felt like a while ago.
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Patrick »

Extended
We believe that you can make it back to the team, but the activity is lacking. We hope to see your improve your activity again in the nearest future.
Image
User avatar
spaxor
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by spaxor »

From an un-biased view, I'd say that Majin is probably one of the least two-faced people. Kaito, you also mention that he's been trolling & harrasing people on the servers, do you have any kind of proof for the allegations you've made? You seem to pop up and create stuff up everytime you disagree with an application.

Since you seem to be the only one seeing majin as this "two-faced harrasing awful troll" you're making him to be. Funny thing is that you've actually proved yourself to be this manipulating troll that would go lengths to get what you want.
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by KaitoKid »

spaxor wrote:From an un-biased view, I'd say that Majin is probably one of the least two-faced people. Kaito, you also mention that he's been trolling & harrasing people on the servers, do you have any kind of proof for the allegations you've made? You seem to pop up and create stuff up everytime you disagree with an application.

Since you seem to be the only one seeing majin as this "two-faced harrasing awful troll" you're making him to be. Funny thing is that you've actually proved yourself to be this manipulating troll that would go lengths to get what you want.
last reply (hopefully) on this thread or it's gonna turn into a back-and-forth but 'unbiased'? You're literally as close as two people can get over the internet, you even bought him his headphones lmao how is this an 'unbiased' view? As for my proof yes I do, the admins can IP check to find Majin's alt accounts and they can check the chat logs on them. That should be plenty of proof of his behaviour during his downtime as a member. And to return the question to you, do you have any kind of proof for the allegations you've made about me manipulating? Slightly ironic coming from Lien's internet 'brother' who got a free pass into membership thanks to his connections with the admins.

EDIT: sfe majin for being honest and it might've been one night but it goes to show when you're too tired to keep up your mask we see the real you
Last edited by KaitoKid on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Rawrzx
STEAM_0:0:51774830
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Third time lucky?

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

KaitoKid wrote:the admins can IP check to find Majin's alt accounts and they can check the chat logs on them.
lol no need to, STEAM_0:1:34453151 ONE SINGLE night in October or early November on TTT where I was having a really really bad night where I was harassing quite a bit. I apologised to everyone the next day because it was the wrong place at the wrong time, but I'm more than positive about the good behaviour on that account. It's a friends and I use it for when I want to play jailbreak in peace honestly. And to add to that, one thing I've always respected spaxor because that no matter how close we were he was always honest to his thoughts on my application(s).
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests