[CoR] Makita

All declined Applications are stored here.
Makita

Makita

Post by Makita »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:220183977

- NickName : Makita

- Age : I am seventeen years old, turning eighteen in September.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I do not have any experience moderating as a member or admin.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Normally during the weekdays I would play around 3-5 hours, but now I have a lot of free time during my summer vacation.
Spoiler!
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : I started playing back in July 2013 if I remember correctly. This was my first time joining the jailbreak server. Since 2013 I also took a few breaks until now.

- Do you have a working mic? : Yes, I have a properly working microphone.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) :
Hello! I am Makita and I am born and raised in the Netherlands. I am currently seventeen years old and I am studying 'Application and Media Development'. This study is about creating websites and developing applications for example on the mobile phone. I am working with a small team where we have to work on projects and we have to especially communicate very well to deliver a great product. What I like to do in my spare time is watch anime and do sports. I like freerunning and volleyball. These 2 sports made me grow a lot of self-confidence and I am truly thankful for that. I also watch a lot of series like; Hunter x Hunter, Prison break and Narcos. These series contain a lot of action/drama and I love it!

What is your motivation for helping the neonDragon servers? :
I have wanted to be a member from way back in 2014. Back then I thought it was impossible for me to be a member. Back in 2014 I was very immature in my opinion and something had to change, over the past several years I think I have changed quite a bit and I think I am ready now. I am ready to create a fun atmosphere and try to make it fun for everyone in this community. I am willing to sacrifice my free time for this community since I care about it a lot. I am willing to prove the players that I am worth a try as a member. I would like to show that I am capable of keeping the servers clean from the rulebreakers. I always considered applying, but I thought I should wait a bit. I wanted to know how the players thought about me from their perspective. Lately I have been observing the member-team how they deal with players doing inappropriate things and now I think I know how I should take action and take care of rulebreakers. I am also online when there aren't any members online for example in the early mornings just the right time for the rulebreakers to create chaos and I think I could take care of them.

Things I would like to mention : I do not report a lot, the reason for this is because I have not encountered any cheaters since I came back. I encounter people who harass and abuse and I moderate whenever I can and surprisingly without powers, I successfully moderate players who are not behaving properly, and if it becomes a chaos I do message a member here and there whenever I can. Yes, of course I am not perfect. I have to fail to become stronger. I agree that I am not familiar with all the rules, but I am trying to do my best of course, maybe according to players I am not suited being a member, but I want to know what I am doing wrong and I would like to improve on that. I do sometimes make small mistakes and forget about a rule, but I think this happens with a lot of players. This application feels very sudden, but I am ready for any kind of negativity.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or message me on Steam, thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Makita,
Last edited by Makita on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
S.W.A.T

Re: Makita

Post by S.W.A.T »

Yo Makita i waited to much for ur app

Pro's:
Helpful
Dont Broke Rules
Reports
Nice Guys
Moderating

Con's
Commanding , i never saw u commanding this month so :)

I am gonna Vote Big Yes
But i think the app will be skiped to the next admin meeting :) Gl Bruh :D
These users thanked the author S.W.A.T for the post:
Makita
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Hello .makita
Pro's:
Helpful
You know rules well
You have alot of Reports
Moderating
Cons:
-inactive in the ct team didnt saw you comanding .
Inactive in the forum
But this is not a big problem its yes for me gl
These users thanked the author Lite sensei for the post:
Makita
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Yo , first of all you came back too recently and you should wait some weeks to I troduce to our rules changings and prove yourself. Another thing is that you have some big pros. You command, help the newbies and do not fk, when you kill the T and he/she claims to be freekiled, you always have the answer on it. Also from that we can see that you are active on chat and always paying attention on it. I have not seen you breaking rules so i guess you know all the rules. Onyl thing I can say from cons are that you do not report and reporting is necessary for member. Your last report was done on2017-06-21 and there are few reports in your history. So I want you to report more.

So in conclusion i want to say Yes but i want you to prove yourself that you deserve your position.
Extend.
Last edited by Shotex on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Shotex for the post:
Makita
Papito

Post by Papito »

hi makita

well i would say he is a nice and helpful guy.
i know he has been back after a while but he has the potential
he is calm and collective, the only con i can mention is (reports-but everyone does it after applying for membership)

its a yes from me, goodluck.
These users thanked the author Papito for the post:
Makita
Death

Post by Death »

The truth is, from all the people who are on the server thses days, Makita is my chosen one, This guy just fits t that job.

Pro's
- Moderating
- Friendly
- Calm
- Mature
- English
- In-game activity
- forum activity

The only thing that pisses me off, that you do not like to command.. I've heard you once and you're good at it, there are no reasons not to :)
I know that you can fix this con so my vote is going to be yes, I wish you good luck my friend
Last edited by Death on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

I recently came back to play once more in nD, and I usually see you around playing. I have not seen you command, which I find troubling.
That really is not a huge point to make, there are a lot of people in the server that enjoy having you there and might be happy to see you become a member.
Your dedication to this community. Your play time as well is incredible. The seeing you commanding might just me, as I recently came back.

Good luck in becoming a member.

Yes from me
These users thanked the author Macho Man for the post:
Makita
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Makita

Post by Makita »

MachoZeroSkillz!! <3 wrote:I recently came back to play once more in nD, and I usually see you around playing. I have not seen you command, which I find troubling.
That really is not a huge point to make, there are a lot of people in the server that enjoy having you there and might be happy to see you become a member.
Your dedication to this community. Your play time as well is incredible. The seeing you commanding might just me, as I recently came back.

Good luck in becoming a member.

Yes from me
You are right, I do not command that much, but I am trying to command more often now, I have noticed commanding is a priority for becoming a member and I fully agree.

I appreciate your reply.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Closed on Request.

Return to “Declined Applications”