[Accepted] Bixaar's application #hiho

All accepted applications are stored here.
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Bixaar's application #hiho

Post by Cruxell »

BiXaAr-MeDy. wrote:
Spoiler!
Donald Dump wrote:I see a decent amount of reports from you, though only two thirds of them were accepted. Your activity is outstanding, and that is something very needed nowadays. From what I've seen, you tend to be friendly most of the time. Your English is horrible, not nearly as good as what's expected from a member. You are very immature for your age. You've joined the forums only three months ago. I have a hard time believing people would notice you, let alone respect you and obey your orders. Try to stand out of the crowd a bit more and show more authority. Giving you a trial would be the same as accepting you to the team, since there's only one member and zero admins playing on Deathrun to scope you. I just don't see you as member material. Since the mentioned cons cannot be fixed overnight my advice is to work on them for a couple of months and then trying again. Right now, it's a no.
EDIT: Also does not accept feedback in the form of criticism at all.
hi donald,

thank you for your reply in my application, I respect your opinion
but,.. I think that we haven't met in the servers before and thats why i beleive that you may not know me that well.
i hope you understand what i mean

Good luck!
Since you asked,
it is indeed true that I have never played with you recently, this however does not matter. I see enough of you here on the forums to come up with a decent conclusion. Hope this cleared things up.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

We have decided to skip your application this meeting due to it being 5 days old. This allows us to properly watch you before making a decision.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
BiXaAr-MeDy.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hey bixaar medy nice to see u apply for membership !!

Pros :

-Nice and kind guy
-He moderates when needed in game (i've seen him do it )
-I see that u can talk 4 languages and one of the languages is arabic what is a big pro because there are many arabic players on the dr server
-You are active in game , almost everytime when I am playing dr I see u online

Neutrals :

-Try to report more , I know u do

Cons :

-I think u can't handle a full server by urself
-Try to be more active on the forums
-Try to stand out from the crowd

Conclusion :

U are a nice guy who is active in game and report sometimes (i think u can report a bit more ) . I don't think u are ready for membership yet so i'll give u an extend for now so u can try to fix ur cons and also try to prove urself that u are ready for it .
Lionel Messi best player in football history
BiXaAr-MeDy.

Post by BiXaAr-MeDy. »

Moderating:
• About "moderation faster" i think that this is what i do but sometimes my internet becomes so bad that the answer is delayed.

Reports:
• I know very well how to put a report and I can put a lot of reports, I'm always in the game and sometimes i find what it's worth.
• I know the rules and that's what makes me know when i should put a report.

Dealing with the server:
• I am with VIP only and still i do my level best to moderate

Thank you all for the beautiful replies!
These users thanked the author BiXaAr-MeDy. for the post:
Saad
Hi
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Helloo bixar

Bixar is a very friendly and nice guy. Active on the servers, I see him quite alot on deathrun which is good. Never seen you annoy anyone or anyone get mad at you at all. You would be a good member I am sure of that. Little small thing is to be more active on forums. Otherwise Bixar is a very friendly, helpful and active guy.

Otherwise it is a Yes from me =)
These users thanked the author PeshK for the post:
BiXaAr-MeDy.
Spoiler!
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Pro

- friendly
- moderating
- reports*
- activity

Neutral

As Contra stated: the amount of reports is good and no problem, its just the % of accepted reports what i worry about

Con

- Forum activity
- Outstanding

I really see potential in you, just a few things to fix and you are ready. For now its an extend coz the outstanding is really needed to be respected and that they listen to your moderation. Keep up, work on the few cons and i think you can make it!
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

BiXaAr-MeDy. wrote:Moderating:
• About "moderation faster" i think that this is what i do but sometimes my internet becomes so bad that the answer is delayed.
Oh, okay, seemed like you were more distracted that day. My bad then, I will try to observe you again :)
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

you're a nice guy who doesn't provoke people or harass and i have seen you moderate from time to time, but in the past i've seen you team up with players and giving frees to them, but this can be changed.

in conclusion i vote blank leaning towards yes , gl
Last edited by cuddly teddy bear on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Drogba

Post by Drogba »

you are very activie......

YES.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

CONFUSION wrote:Hi there Bixaar :)

I've observed you for a while now, but didn't have the chance to see you since you applied until now hence my delay commenting here.

Pros
  • You are very friendly and polite, which means you are always willing to help.
  • You are a very curious person in the sense that you are willing to learn new things and ask whatever you don't understand. I think this is a really nice feature.
  • You are very active in-game. You don't just play Runner servers, so you've had the chance to meet more people making you more known within the community.
  • You do moderate ingame. *
Neutrals
  • Forum activity: People are mentioning this. However I have indeed seen an improvement in this field. You are making an effort to socialize in the chatbox and are making some posts here and there. Keep it up :)
  • English level: Your English level is okay. It could be better? Yeah certainly, mine as well. But I think if you are able to communicate and express your ideas as well as understand what your interlocutor is saying, it should be enough. Besides, I just learned you know 4 languages and that's really cool.
  • Maybe keep reporting a bit when you see the chance to do so. You don't need to be hunting people down, just if you have the chance, do it. ^^
Cons
  • * As said, you do moderate, but I do think that you should moderate faster. I mean, when somebody is harassing (for example), you should take action (warn him, ...) faster. This will make you more efficient if there is more than one rulebreaker.

Just another comment: I really like your will to keep learning and the effort you make in the process. I have witnessed how much you've improved in things like reporting or the general functioning of the community. I wanna tell you good job for that.

So, basically I wanna wish you the best of luck with your application!
Regarding the hightlighted blue part, I think you have improved a lot. Your moderation is now way faster and I can see you are able to handle various players at the same time.

It is really nice that you are listening to the cons listed and working on them! :D

Good job!
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Post #2
I've noticed a drastic improvement in his behaviour.
Important Changes I've observed:-
1.) Very friendly
2.) Polite to all (including rule breakers) which proves that he won't loose his temper
3.) Moderates whenever needed, Even if he is in middle of completing a map. He will be able to handle a full server
4.) He takes up all advice in a positive way.
5.) His forum involvement especially in Deathrun section has increased
6.) Amount of reports have gone up and are accurate

I'll change my vote from extend to a YES

Good luck.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Cruxell wrote:I see a decent amount of reports from you, though only two thirds of them were accepted. Your activity is outstanding, and that is something very needed nowadays. From what I've seen, you tend to be friendly most of the time. Your English is horrible, not nearly as good as what's expected from a member. You are very immature for your age. You've joined the forums only three months ago. I have a hard time believing people would notice you, let alone respect you and obey your orders. Try to stand out of the crowd a bit more and show more authority. Giving you a trial would be the same as accepting you to the team, since there's only one member and zero admins playing on Deathrun to scope you. I just don't see you as member material. Since the mentioned cons cannot be fixed overnight my advice is to work on them for a couple of months and then trying again. Right now, it's a no.
EDIT: Also does not accept feedback in the form of criticism at all.
hello?

"Also does not accept criticism'' he did accept it but he doesn't agree with it cause hey, it's complete bs.

It's also pretty funny how a DR member has all kinds of positive thoughts about this guy but a fun member who i don't think plays at dr that much is saying some complete bizarre magical oempaloempa shite. Next time you wanna bash an applicant please come with some proof and don't spread false information
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 7):
BiXaAr-MeDy., MicroChip, Unown, PeshK, flanky, Saad, Путинтебяобстрелит
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Supercell wrote:Hey bixaar medy nice to see u apply for membership !!

Pros :

-Nice and kind guy
-He moderates when needed in game (i've seen him do it )
-I see that u can talk 4 languages and one of the languages is arabic what is a big pro because there are many arabic players on the dr server
-You are active in game , almost everytime when I am playing dr I see u online

Neutrals :

-Try to report more , I know u do

Cons :

-I think u can't handle a full server by urself
-Try to be more active on the forums
-Try to stand out from the crowd

Conclusion :

U are a nice guy who is active in game and report sometimes (i think u can report a bit more ) . I don't think u are ready for membership yet so i'll give u an extend for now so u can try to fix ur cons and also try to prove urself that u are ready for it .
Hey bixaar !!

I see a lot of improvements in you and I think I will change my vote. U do a good job atm and I think u improved in the green parts I mentioned . I think you are ready for membership if you continue with this . So keep this up and you will get my Yes !!
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
BiXaAr-MeDy.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Potato

Post by Potato »

Potato wrote:You're friendly, Ingame activity is good, Reports and your english level are ok. You don't stand out from the crowd, authority (the right to command a situation, give orders and expecting them to be obeyed) lacks a little. An Extension would be fair to see how you improve. Goodluck pal

I've seen you in a couple of servers such as Deathrun. The part that I marked red (cons) you've turned them into pros from what I have witnessed playing with you in game. Mentioning the red marked bit, there were some rulebreaking in the server going on as I was present and you took action of it. People respected you as a moderator and it clearly showed authority.

You improved alot, good job!
These users thanked the author Potato for the post (total 2):
Shotex, BiXaAr-MeDy.
Recognize
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Potato wrote:
Potato wrote:You're friendly, Ingame activity is good, Reports and your english level are ok. You don't stand out from the crowd, authority (the right to command a situation, give orders and expecting them to be obeyed) lacks a little. An Extension would be fair to see how you improve. Goodluck pal

I've seen you in a couple of servers such as Deathrun. The part that I marked red (cons) you've turned them into pros from what I have witnessed playing with you in game. Mentioning the red marked bit, there were some rulebreaking in the server going on as I was present and you took action of it. People respected you as a moderator and it clearly showed authority.

You improved alot, good job!
I have seen you improved a lot.

-Moderation level is outstanding
-you try to keep server clean from cheaters (rule brokers)

Ez yes from me and GL!

Return to “Accepted Applications”