[Declined] Rakuzan's Fun Membership application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
BBM

Rakuzan's Fun Membership application.

Post by BBM »

Isaac Asimov once said "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." , I am here applying because i feel its right even though my morals says i will get declined but atleast i tried to make a change no matter how insufficient it seems , I always wanted to become a member and i will keep trying , Nevertheless lets start.

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197945052
- NickName: RakuzaN
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):I have been an admin and a server manager (Server Operator) In many years throughout my 11 years old cs1.6

- I have been an Admin in sil*****z's public server with a playerbase over 20(Alive - That's why i filtered it.)
- I have been a Dust2/Public Server Manager in BurningComet with a playerbase over 25(Dead)
- I have been an admin in Death Unit's Public server with over 32 playerbase (always full) (Dead)
- I have been an admin in GamingDistrict's Dust 2 server with player base over 10(Closed temporarily)
- I have been a Public server manager in DzairGaming with playerbase over 32 (Half dead)
- I have been an admin in h***p's dust 2 server with a player base of 20 (Alive)
-I have been an admin in cs-**** with a player base of 20 (Alive)
- I owned two unsuccessful communities.
- I have been an admin in SAMP servers and even owner few servers myself.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: I spend maximum of 3 hours in school days and about 7 hours in weekends.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: Around June 2013.

Introduction to my boring life:

My real name is mohammed mustapha , I'm from algeria and i am 17 years old and i currently live in the south of algeria with my parents (Obviously) I am a senior in high school and i have decent grades, Well i don't know what to say , It will take me four months to sammurize my whole life but i'll just try to keep it short
When i was in the first year of elementary school I got expelled due to the continuous harassment of my fellow students
I got expelled permenantly because i grabbed a knife and tried to stab a fellow classmate.
After that my parents decided that it is best for me to join the military school rather than a public school , This is where
They've noticed that i like shooting games (cuz i started playing cs in 2005 when i was 6 years old) And they was like Yeah public schools difently don't match up for him
I stayed within the military school for four years then i got expelled for misbehaviour again (I stole like 900$ from the safehouse of the military school)
My parents got tired of me and sent me to a private school where i stayed for 3 years and then i started playing at neonDragon - I got called names , i was a total mess to be honest
And i got warned for trolling and continuous harassment but hell i enjoyed playing JB with El Mano And thierry and the other guys
Now i have behaved and i am studying in a public school without problems.

Hobbies:

I mainly like to play cs 1.6 , and football (soccer for americans) my main interests are politics and computer programming (Java only for now) i enjoy helping others too.

Personality:

Sarcasm: Nicolas chamfort once said "A day without laughter is a day wasted." I am that guy who loves making salty jokes all the time ,
Social: I am easy to talk to and i am very social , As i mentioned above i love helping others
Strict: Even though i am sometimes sarcastic and kind of always forgiving people i am strict when it comes to my interests or responsibilities.
Teamwork: I could've added it under the "social" above but i feel like they're not that similiar , I love teamwork , i love consulting before acting and i like being around people who shares the same responsibilities or attitude with me whether in a business manner or friendly manner.
Racism: This is one big negative point of mine, I always lose focus and temper when it comes to racism because i believe in equility however this is easy to fix when i have enough power to stop them whether with verbal warning method or temporary ban.
Powerhungry:Wait wait, Guys... Before you close the application or before you write a con about this , I would like to explain, I have been power hungry ever since i started my life in communities, I took different positions but in my opinion of view power made me one of the most experienced staff around the communities i joined
I lost the powerhungry attitude because now i believe that power was meant to prevent something bad or harmful from happening not the other way around, Also i believe that being powerhungry is a waste of time.

Why should i get accepted as a part of the team and why I am applying:

The nD Fun team: Watching these awesome guys cooperating with eachother and enjoying the time being spent with eachother is just amazing, I can't describe how much it motivated me to apply.
Retaining the order: I do not mean to show off , but it try to calm off things as much as possible when members are not allowed because i feel its necessery and comforting, I have my selfish reasons too because i don't want to be bothered to play with a chat full of insults and shameful arguments.
Reports: I made decent number of reports, Again, I have my selfish reasons too because i do not like playing with hackers , No body does but i did it for the sake of the community too (And maybe, to get better chances at getting accepted lol)
Experience: I am experienced and i really want to use this experience in something that really deserves it, neonDragon is the most organised community i have ever seen , i'm not complimenting , its just the truth , I can use my eleven years of experience in a better way when order is forced.
Handling the pressure: I have already been a server manager (Something like PUKATA in the fun servers) of a full server (32/32) and trust me i suffered handling the pressure but over the time i learned how to deal with it, Sure it isn't easy but it worth it.

Other skills (not necessery but i'll just add it on.)

Forum management and moderation: Got a total of five years in managing forums with different openSources (SMF , phpBB , MyBB , vBulletin , jForum etc..)
PAWN coding:When i say pawn , I am not talking about the AMX pawn , But the SAMP pawn (San andreas Multiplayer)
HTML/CSS and Php: Got two years experience in web designing and developing world.
Linux:I know the most basic and necessery commands in linux due to my wide server expansions and tests.

CONCLUSION:

Yeah i am not that perfect and i haven't been in the community throughout its toughest times , but hey, I like being a part of it even though its not that big , I hope that i will get accepted it will really mean everything in my cs1.6 life and i attend to continue playing nD for the rest of my cs 1.6 time period.
I have only came back two weeks ago i know, That's why i am asking for a chance.

Useful links

TGX's Activity
Rakuzan's Activity
Reports
Accepted Report
Denied report (due to me not including a ID proof)
Again , Not enough proof
Jail denied application
Jail closed on request application

Credits

Apekiller for giving me a lot of advices and motivating me.
Dee Dee AKA Confusion Motivating me and giving me her opinion.
Joel Miller AKA rick Grimes AKA Loen AKA Grandy etc..accepting my reports for a small price , it was good bribing youMotivation and cool advices.
Patrick AKA cPseudonym
The rest of the Fun Team
Voropoulo Being an awesome dude and fun to play with
Whoever encouraged me.
Whoever i helped.
Unown

Re: Rakuzan's Fun Membership application.

Post by Unown »

I got expelled permenantly because i grabbed a knife and tried to stab a fellow classmate.
I stole like 900$ from the safehouse of the military school)

W-what :think:

Other than that you look like a really nice guy (pls don't stab me) and you really put some effort in your application.
You also seem to have quite alot of experience and if you've really played since 2013, then I'll assume you know how things work around here.
I've also seen you a few times now and you seem quite friendly but I think you'll need to join us alot more in the forums!
Participate in the discussions (especially in those of the FUN servers), some events and maybe even join us for a game of WereWolf? (Easy to get known among the guys who play there, be it good or bad :D )

Based on your application, Yes.
Based on how I know you in-game: Blank.

I wish you Good Luck!
These users thanked the author Unown for the post (total 3):
doeda, Shotex, Queen's Revenge
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Mr MicheL

Post by Mr MicheL »

hey rakuzan :D

i have no word to say

You're a amazing players always active on the server

many reports etc..

YES from me

GOODLUCK!
'SplasH'

"Fun DeathMath
BBM

Post by BBM »

Thank you, Both of you, I'm looking forward to play with you @FEAR, i'll try to increase my activity within the forum.

Looking forward to read more interesting comments whether negative or positive ones :D
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hi Rakuzan!

I wanted to add what I've witnessed so far since you came back since I have seen you a lot ingame.

I do think you're the kind of person that is like a tornado. What I mean is that, as far as I have seen, you seem to be the kind of person that influences the general atmosphere a lot (both when you're happy or mad). So far, you have shown you are a friendly guy wanting to have a relaxed atmosphere ingame. You tend to socialize a lot with people there, actually. I have seen you both moderate and help people when they ask questions. Besides, you speak not a bad amount of languages, which always helps.

Regarding forum activity, I see you have made some reports which is ok and you're trying to boost your activity here, so pretty much just keep it up!

Last thing I want to add is that you are also willing to learn and ask whenever you want some help, advice, ... I'm really happy about this :D

Good luck in your application!
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

FEAR wrote:
I stole like 900$ from the safehouse of the military school)

W-what :think:

rofl what on earth

you seem to be a nice person, you've got a bit of an arrogant attitude as far as i've seen but overall you're a nice guy, if we skip the parts what you've done rl i mean xd.

i wish i could see how you're nowadays on the servers, while I was still a member you had to be moderated from time to time, but not that much so no biggie

sfe
BBM

Post by BBM »

CONFUSION wrote:Hi Rakuzan!

I wanted to add what I've witnessed so far since you came back since I have seen you a lot ingame.

I do think you're the kind of person that is like a tornado. What I mean is that, as far as I have seen, you seem to be the kind of person that influences the general atmosphere a lot (both when you're happy or mad). So far, you have shown you are a friendly guy wanting to have a relaxed atmosphere ingame. You tend to socialize a lot with people there, actually. I have seen you both moderate and help people when they ask questions. Besides, you speak not a bad amount of languages, which always helps.

Regarding forum activity, I see you have made some reports which is ok and you're trying to boost your activity here, so pretty much just keep it up!

Last thing I want to add is that you are also willing to learn and ask whenever you want some help, advice, ... I'm really happy about this :D

Thank you so much Dee Dee , You've really described me.
Nallez wrote: rofl what on earth

you seem to be a nice person, you've got a bit of an arrogant attitude as far as i've seen but overall you're a nice guy, if we skip the parts what you've done rl i mean xd.

i wish i could see how you're nowadays on the servers, while I was still a member you had to be moderated from time to time, but not that much so no biggie

sfe

Yeaaaah i was so bad in my youth indeed , Which explains why i was always trolling and harassing people in my first years in neonDragon , i haven't mentioned a lot of stuff in my previous applications cuz i didn't want to remember and i also lied in my JB application xD (When i said that my name was kevinish , RIP) Thank you for your reply and i really appreciate that an Ex member replied to me :P
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

We think this application is a bit to recent considering you only recently came back and that you didn't really stand out much back when you used to play, so we decided to skip it this meeting. Things you can work on until next meeting is forum activity, reports and try to get yourself more known.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

http://imgur.com/a/vg0un
Easily gets in quarrels and trolls back, has quite an aggressive behavior and on top of all that he called somebody a "Dumb fuck". Note that not all images necessarily show not member-like behavior.

EDIT:
AFKing for activity. Asked if he was there 4 times, then redirected him.
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist_ev ... akafk1.dem
Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
BBM

Post by BBM »

Cruxell wrote:http://imgur.com/a/vg0un
Easily gets in quarrels and trolls back, has quite an aggressive behavior and on top of all that he called somebody a "Dumb fuck". Note that not all images necessarily show not member-like behavior.

Funny, Cuz you were just that type of a guy before you got membership, I did not show any aggressive behavior and that "dumbfuck" thing was just cuz he called me names , you ignored the racism all over the chat and only took SS of my what you called "re-action to trollbacks" nice man just nice.

I do not uphold any hatred against anyone by far.
These users thanked the author BBM for the post:
Griezman
flanky

Post by flanky »

Rakuzan wrote:

Funny, Cuz you were just that type of a guy before you got membership, I did not show any aggressive behavior and that "dumbfuck" thing was just cuz he called me names , you ignored the racism all over the chat and only took SS of my what you called "re-action to trollbacks" nice man just nice.

Part of the reason why he should never become a member here. He still has the same attitude and behaviour when he first came here and admittedly I'm shocked that he's not have a permanent ban yet. He is easily provoked and won't stop harassing anyone until moderated like Nallez said. Really aggressive guy, lack of respect for rules and if you ask most people if they like this guy they'll respond no just due to his aggressive nature. I'm saying definitely no.

I could quote so many things he's put in his application proving specifically why he's not member material but its not worth the time. I'm sure if Waschera or another reads it properly it'll raise ALOT of red flags. Don't take this as me attacking him but its pure truth.
BBM

Post by BBM »

flanky wrote:
Rakuzan wrote:

Part of the reason why he should never become a member here. He still has the same attitude and behaviour when he first came here and admittedly I'm shocked that he's not have a permanent ban yet. He is easily provoked and won't stop harassing anyone until moderated like Nallez said. Really aggressive guy, lack of respect for rules and if you ask most people if they like this guy they'll respond no just due to his aggressive nature. I'm saying definitely no.

I could quote so many things he's put in his application proving specifically why he's not member material but its not worth the time. I'm sure if Waschera or another reads it properly it'll raise ALOT of red flags. Don't take this as me attacking him but its pure truth.
I'm confused , are you talking to me or to Cruxell ? I do not want my application to turn to a warzone full of drama and stuff like that, Please respect my application.
BBM

Post by BBM »

EDIT:
AFKing for activity. Asked if he was there 4 times, then redirected him.
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist_ev ... akafk1.dem

I was specing someone then i went AFK cuz my father needed some help.

I was not AFking to gain hours because simply i do not need hours, I need to moderate more and report more, That's what a fun member is all about.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Hi there Noobuzan!

Here is my promised reply on your application. I've held on to this for a long time, because I wanted to talk to you a bit more and see how you are moderating while playing on the servers. I'm not going to add a vote, but adding a few things I have noticed about you instead.

-------------------------------------------------------

- You are spreading a good atmosphere on the server. Joining with a good mood and always trying to have a chat ingame. You seem to want to include everyone in the conversations.
- You have made a decent amount of reports. There has been a few reports that got declined and it's a bit worrying that these are cheater reports. You can maybe check some older reports from other people that got accepted to compare. Studying older reports will be a good way of practicing your eye for cheaters.
- Your activity is good and I have never seen you afk on any servers on purpose.
- You are playing a good amount of servers, but it's nice you are keeping your main focus on DM and the fun servers.

- My main concern is how you get into discussions. You sometimes seems to be disrespectful, arrogant and stubborn. I think it would be a good idea if you could work on being a bit more open-minded.
- Your jokes can easily get too much. They make you seem like a rude person and not the type of person people would come to first if they need help.

I think you could become a member some time in the future, but I'd like you to work on the things I mentioned above. The potential is there, but you are still lacking some abilities that is expected from a member.

Good luck with your application anyway.
These users thanked the author Patrick for the post:
BBM
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Spoiler!
CONFUSION wrote:Hi Rakuzan!

Regarding my previous reply, there's a few things I'd like to add since I've been observing you for a while now. I do think Patrick has a point here:
Patrick wrote:- My main concern is how you get into discussions. You sometimes seems to be disrespectful, arrogant and stubborn. I think it would be a good idea if you could work on being a bit more open-minded.
- Your jokes can easily get too much. They make you seem like a rude person and not the type of person people would come to first if they need help.
Regarding your jokes, well everyone has their own sense of humour. However, yours can get a bit too much in the sense that sometimes people don't know if you're insulting them or if you're being serious about whatever you said (even though you know it's a joke). So I would suggest you control it. IMO this is not as serious as what I'm about to mention.

As I told you today in the chatbox, the fact that another person has broken a rule (in this case harassment) does not entitle you to do the same. Your rulebreaking won't make you right, won't make you look better, won't make any justice, won't result in anything positive for you. In fact if you really are applying for member, which you are, you should know better. Know that you, in no way, should harass another person or defend harassment in general. It's not justified.

I do see you capable of handling cheating reports with no problems. However, I'm worried about how you would handle people being toxic (both towards you and other users). To be more accurate, it's all those situations in which moderation (in the sense of warn, kick, temporary ban) is required that make me think you are still not ready.

Return to “Declined Applications”