[Accepted] Majin's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Gotouda Aki

Re: Majin's Application

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Keep the recruitment section clean.

If you agree with a post, use the "thanks" buttons, it's what it's there for.
To the other point, Decency is right to tell someone when they're doing something wrong. However it is true that he should've done it through a PM or Steam, but it doesn't give you the right to comment back on this topic, you too could've done it through PM's or on Steam.

This section is not for arguments/discussions/comments/posts that isn't about the one who applies. And as I said about, if you agree with a post, don't quote it or copy it. Just simply "thank" it.
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

-Funny guy
-Good commander
-Helping hand
- Active alot
- Moderating people at needing times
-Good CT
-Fair player

YES
Spoiler!
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Lien~ wrote:Majin, you're such a friendly guy, but I am afraid this application/becoming a member will mess you up. You have a lot of pros, and hardly any cons but the ones you have need to be worked on, the sooner the better. You're nice, got the right age, are known and liked, you know the rules and your ingame activity is great. You hardly moderate though, not sure if this has improved lately as I haven't been around a lot.

The first time we spoke about you applying (weeks ago!), you said you didn't want to apply because you didn't see yourself as a member. Now, this might have changed but I seriously wouldn't wanna see the bright sides of you turn into darkness because you are expected to do certain things whilst being part of the team. The pressure can build up quickly in-game, especially when there are quite some heated arguments as well as a handful of trolls and whiners present. I'm also not sure if you are able to punish your friends; your joke-y edge is your unique way of handling things and thus a big part of who you are and what makes you so likable.

I seriously think that becoming a member might turn you into this bitter person, someone who gets annoyed by the pressure etc. That just ain't you bro and I don't want to be partly responsible if that were to happen. You might not get this, but I've seen it more than once over the years. I'd rather help you prevent making a 'mistake', than cheer for something that might f*ck you up.

Anyway, because of the above mentioned I have decided not to vote (yet), but I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Note: I will edit this post whenever I deem necessary, but for now this is the way I see it.
If you think Majin isn't up ready to become a member, how can you even consider spaxor being ready, not trying to criticize your opinion, it's yours but if we're comparing spaxor and majin, majin overcomes spaxor in everything. I'm sure Majin would do great as a membee because he is genuinely a nice guy and cares for people, one of the funniest dudes I know and I haven't seen him break any rules on purpose. I'm sure he could take care of the server alone cause he is respected among the playerbase and doesn't have any beef with anyone as far as I know. Everytime I have seen him on the server he always had positive attitude and even moderated when he wasn't even planning on making an application ( this is based on when I could still play. The only thing you need to work on is being a bit more strict, no not become a killjoy member but you can't just laugh it off like you usually have done.

Yes.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Papito
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Nallez wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Majin, you're such a friendly guy, but I am afraid this application/becoming a member will mess you up. You have a lot of pros, and hardly any cons but the ones you have need to be worked on, the sooner the better. You're nice, got the right age, are known and liked, you know the rules and your ingame activity is great. You hardly moderate though, not sure if this has improved lately as I haven't been around a lot.

The first time we spoke about you applying (weeks ago!), you said you didn't want to apply because you didn't see yourself as a member. Now, this might have changed but I seriously wouldn't wanna see the bright sides of you turn into darkness because you are expected to do certain things whilst being part of the team. The pressure can build up quickly in-game, especially when there are quite some heated arguments as well as a handful of trolls and whiners present. I'm also not sure if you are able to punish your friends; your joke-y edge is your unique way of handling things and thus a big part of who you are and what makes you so likable.

I seriously think that becoming a member might turn you into this bitter person, someone who gets annoyed by the pressure etc. That just ain't you bro and I don't want to be partly responsible if that were to happen. You might not get this, but I've seen it more than once over the years. I'd rather help you prevent making a 'mistake', than cheer for something that might f*ck you up.

Anyway, because of the above mentioned I have decided not to vote (yet), but I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Note: I will edit this post whenever I deem necessary, but for now this is the way I see it.
If you think Majin isn't up ready to become a member, how can you even consider spaxor being ready, not trying to criticize your opinion, it's yours but if we're comparing spaxor and majin, majin overcomes spaxor in everything. I'm sure Majin would do great as a membee because he is genuinely a nice guy and cares for people, one of the funniest dudes I know and I haven't seen him break any rules on purpose. I'm sure he could take care of the server alone cause he is respected among the playerbase and doesn't have any beef with anyone as far as I know. Everytime I have seen him on the server he always had positive attitude and even moderated when he wasn't even planning on making an application ( this is based on when I could still play. The only thing you need to work on is being a bit more strict, no not become a killjoy member but you can't just laugh it off like you usually have done.

Yes.
Never have I said that he isn't ready for or shouldn't be made a member. I spoke from a personal view where I believe that becoming a member will ruin him. I'm saying that from a point of caring (as Majin is probably one of the most chilled and joyful people around), not because I don't believe in him. As a matter of, I do actually think he'll be a good member. He will be able to handle it but becoming one might quite literally fuck him up. And that'd be a shame, a waste in general. I don't quite get why you'd bring spaxor into this, as my reply on his application was based from a complete different perspective. Anyhow, I appreciate your reply but it looks as though you haven't read mine or understood mine well enough to realise that I in no way have said he isn't or won't be ready for membership.

If you wish to discuss this in a more detailed way, you are free to poke me on steam.
edjat

Post by edjat »

fuck the app just want to say that you're looking sexy as fuck lien wooOooOOOoooOOOOOh rah pengaleng look at those hips b. lovin the dress code mimicking a zebra out ere i like the style my g.

i vote yes !!!!!!!!!!

User banned for 3 days
These users thanked the author edjat for the post (total 5):
KaitoKid, gal, Wayne, Blaze, Edo ツ
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Ain't got much to say that hasn't already been said although I have to mention he's one of the rare regulars I've actually never seen flame or even have a negative attitude.
Maybe needs to focus on moderating/commanding(more often) a bit more.

Small doubt on how extensive his rule knowledge is but it can't hurt to give him a trial to find out
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Aprig

Post by Aprig »

Positive:
-great english
-brings up a good atmosphere to the server
-quality commanding

Negative:
-moderate more

Conclusion: Yes, definitely a plus to the team!

Good luck, keep it real
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hey there Majin!

I can't talk about JB since I don't play there, but I wanted to add that everytime I've seen you in-game you are a really nice guy, talking to people, socializing, helping, ... Overall, you're a very positive influence to the server's atmosphere. And same whenever you're in the forums. So, I wish you the best of luck! :)
GMK 5

Post by GMK 5 »

Yo majin, I beleive that you are a nice player that is ready to give a hand at anytime and be supportive, also I like your personnality and how "funny" you are :D
I vote Yes
--If you want to shine like the sun, you have to burn like it. --
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

You bring a good atmosphere to the server. Just command a bit more and you should be fine.
you've got my vote. gl!
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Pros:
- Friendly
- Active
- English

Neutrals:
- Rule knowledge; I need to see more moderating and so on, to see if you know the rules
- Moderating; I have seen you moderate and simply need to see some more, which is why I put it under neutrals
- Reports; Just to make things clear for everyone, reports doesn't accept/decline you, but it still indicates what type of member you're going to be, such as what you deem strike worthy and how you handle certain situations.
- Commanding

I don't see any cons, only a few concerns and things you simply need to show. Such as moderating, so we can see how you would be like as a member and whether or not you can handle the different types of situations as a member, on JB.
At the current point, I would vote extend.
All in all, I don't have much negative to say about, it's basically just some things I don't know about you that I need to see more of to make a more proper decision.
Flath

Post by Flath »

You are the only guy i'd really like to see in the team but if you want that spot, you better wake up and start moderating every single detail you see cause right now, all we can see, is a nice regular.

Yes i'm asking you to be a nazi mod just to allow everyone to test the extend of your rule-knowledge and that'd make you stand out of the crowd in a weird way indeed but at least, it'll do the job and fix the cons everyone is pointing out that you completely seem to pass-by.

All i'm saying is that if you keep acting the way you are right now, you'll not get accepted. You need to step-up on moderation and try to command as a ct.

Good luck buddy !

Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hey majin nice to see u apply for the jail team !

Pros :
-Nice and kind guy
-Good english
-Mature
-Brings a good atmosphere to the server

Neutral :
-Try to command more because u are a good commander

Negative :
-Try to moderate more , i didnt see u moderate yet
-Reports

I think you would fit good in the jail team . You are a nice guy who always brings a good atmosphere to server. I have never seen any harass or fights from you. You just need to moderate more to show us how you would act when you are a member and also try to report rulebreakers because I haven't seen any reports from you yet. If you improve in these things then you are close to become a member.

Yes from me !

Good luck mate
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Apple

Post by Apple »

Flath and nai have pretty much summed up my opinion on you. My only different advice to you is that pay attention to the server while you are on it rather than paying attention to ts discussion. Not only will you moderate effectively but as a member you will have to pay attention on a 30 player server, if you do not then expect criticism on the server which leads to losing your cool.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Pros:
1. Moderation: seen him moderate multiple times, especially regulars and new players who did not understand a specific rule. His moderation consists of clam, informative and valuable information which clarifies the situation.
2. Popularity: while moderating some regulars, the majority of them actually listen to him which demonstrates his high respected reputation among the players.
3. Personality: calm, funny and energetic guy who's personality is very desirable in a member position, rather than being bossy and powerhungry, he uses calm, persuasive tactics to control the atmosphere- maintaining the perfect enviornment for jailbreak .
4. Activity: extremely active, spends atleast 4 hours a day in just jailbreak. Looking at gametracker's stats, his monthly activity time suppresses every other member in the jailbreak team. As a matter of fact, he is online while I'm posting this!
5. Creativity: not only he invented new games at jailbreak, but he is very concerned about other CTs- teaching them a diverse range of skills, especially commanding, in order to improve their skillset which tackles the issue of having boring commanders with very limited skills leading to an empty server.

Cons:
None

Conclusion:
Easy yes. Coming from a caring person of jailbreak, he should be accepted especially when the server is lacking members. As a matter of fact, I've seen more admins than members in the server.

Return to “Accepted Applications”