[Declined] Application for nD* Zombie - v2 (James)

All declined Applications are stored here.
Rojo

Application for nD* Zombie - v2 (James)

Post by Rojo »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33677736

- NickName: Not James [James Petrovich]

Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Some years back I were a member of the mTc community. (Jailbreak)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day:
I guess I have an average playtime of 2-3 hours, because of studying at the very moment, but when thats said, i'm becoming more active, more now, than ever.
But i'm online everyday, either on the servers or the forum. Always capable to get to me.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I approximately started playing on the servers in 2010, but i've had my break, and came back later on.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Story about me: (Short?)

Fro those who doesn't know me, I am James.
I originally live in Denmark, but were given birth in Russia, but in a very young age, my family fleed cause of the war in our town/city.
I was 1-2 years old, so I doesn't remember much.
My grandpa was an old veteran soldier from Russian, and got killed in the war we had in our city.
It was harsh, we were poor, people were freezing to death, and yeah, it seems like it was the end.

The move:
My lovely familiy and I decided to move away from the warzone, away from Russia, and we moved to Denmark because of family relations.
I had a rough time falling into the group of young danes, and were struggling with becoming friends with anyone, because I neither could english, my russisan language wasn't good at that time too, and I certainly couldn't speak danish.
But as time went by, people began to accept who I was, and took good care of me. I were happy to be in Denmark!
- I felt respected and welcomed.

Me now:
I am now 20 years old, and not long time ago, I graduated from the Higher Technical Exams, (HTX) in Denmark, and now I am attending in a basic course as an electrician, which after, I hopefully pass, has an apprenticeship as electrician in an electrical firm.

In my spare time I play football and play Counter-strike 1.6. (nD servers)
I play as a goalkeeper on our second-best team, but are also played as a fielder, whenever possible.
I exercise a lot, and I like to keep myself in a great shape.

Motivation:
I clearly remember when I first started playing here, and the biggest wish of mine, was to become a member of this great community, and I feel like it's now time to try it again, since it's been a year since I tried last time.

The motivation for applying for membership on the ZM-server is that I like to help the people who joins the server, and doesn't know how to open the menu, or something else. I sometimes see them asking how do that, and this, etc etc.
Also, there seems to be a few cheaters now and then, likely to be speedhack and aimbot, which I feel like getting removed from the servers, so they don't ruin the fun for others.
Moderate people with abusive/harassive language, and making it even funnier to play on the ZM-server.

EDIT:
A motivation which comes straight from the heart of mine.
Since I played here, when I lived with my aunt, it was back in 2010, I guess.
I've been spending so many hours here, and kept trying, even though I got told I was immature and acting non-properly
Which made me feel like that this community was a serious one, which didn't let the players down, and took the application-part very seriously.
I got older, I've had several breaks, but i'm almost 21 years old, and I've had those abusive temper-turns, which I feel like proving can be stopped, like a flip with a coin.

I actually dreamed about being a member of this great community, being respected, and respect the players of the Neondragon-community
I know 'vIe said stupid things, immature things, but the line "Extended" or "accepted" is something I would like, a chance to show that I am worthy of being a great member, and help those in need. I know I apply for the zombie server, but i'm not the kind which only sticks to ONE server of the community, no, I feel like being apart of it all, like an all-arounder. (I'm so sorry for my english.)
I don't mind "just" being a member.

I don't just apply for the "powers" which some people tend to say, I do it for the community, not the powers.
But the Zombie server was my spot too, I played so much there, literally, I spent weeks, straight days, just playing their, having a great time, and the way YOU members made me feel, very welcomed, is something I want to share with other players too. You are doing an excellent job, keep doing that.
I also played tons of hours on the jailbreak, which also were a place you came for the social-thing. This isn't just a community.. This is the NeonDragon family, where all people are welcomed with open arms, and law-breakers are being dealt with faster than lighting.
but the community, the society.. It seems to be me.. It fits me. It IS me.
I'm sorry for the behavior I've had, no matter the answer I get from this, i'll keep trying, and prove me worthy to the community.

Many of you guys will now say that I am try-harding and it's too much. But you guys are actually right.. I AM TRYING MY HARDEST, AND WILL KEEP DOING THAT.

The fun here.. The jokes, the people and the members.
It's one big family, and I feel like I wanna make other players feel so welcomed, that they won't leave again.

I hope you felt this deeply, just like I did.

Thanks for you time reading this.

Best regards, James
Last edited by Rojo on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.
- Lou Holtz

Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
- Thomas Edison
Shadow Blade =)

Re: Application for nD* Zombie - v2 (James)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

Positive:
- Good Knowledge of rules
-Moderates
- Reports
- Kind and Friendly
-

Negative:
-More active on the server
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

Thanks for the feedback Shadow! 8-)
The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.
- Lou Holtz

- Thomas Edison
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

pros:
-rule knowledge (maybe)
-english
pretty much all the pros i see, time for da cons

cons:
-moderation
-activity
so apparently you have 98 hours in jb and 32 in zombie respawn prior to this post. you're of one of those peeps who want powers for zombie and adminship in jb, be advised only 1 has won this till now
-immature
calls other people cunts and fucking retards
-ignorant
will argue rather than taking the fact hes wrong
-vip abuser
slaps people to death cuz they were team attacking, rather than moderating them u abuse ur vip on them, pro
-not known
doesnt stand out
-doesnt report
have u ever reported anyone?
-not helpful
u arent no where near helpful and abuse and troll when there are less than 10 players in the sv in jb

if u havent guessed it, its a no
These users thanked the author Playboy for the post (total 2):
voodoo, Joel Miller

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

You're a nice guy, when it comes to talking to you on the chat box. When in-game, you're nice and all when the staff members are online. Once there's none you turn into this immature child who complains about everything and rage quits. ( this happened like a week ago I do remember it was you). You rarely moderate, the only time you do stand out of the crowd is when you're complaining, I haven't seen any reports from you (?). You should start fixing these if you actually want to be a member.

When it comes to just talking with you I do enjoy it, you're honestly a cool dude. But you should really look at how you act in-game.
Spoiler!
Oh, and Shadow's post should be deleted since it's biased and full of bullshit.
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

Nallez wrote:You're a nice guy, when it comes to talking to you on the chat box. When in-game, you're nice and all when the staff members are online. Once there's none you turn into this immature child who complains about everything and rage quits. ( this happened like a week ago I do remember it was you). You rarely moderate, the only time you do stand out of the crowd is when you're complaining, I haven't seen any reports from you (?). You should start fixing these if you actually want to be a member.

When it comes to just talking with you I do enjoy it, you're honestly a cool dude. But you should really look at how you act in-game.
Spoiler!
Oh, and Shadow's post should be deleted since it's biased and full of bullshit.

Thanks for the feedback mate.
Yeah, there were some misunderstandings, when I thought it was freekilling/abusing in the jailbreak, which I've gotten cleared now, ofc.

Just look at the reports now. I've been busy reporting people today.. hehe

And moderate, is something I actually does when people are confused or something.. eh. :D
But thanks for the feedback!
- Lou Holtz

- Thomas Edison
gal

Post by gal »

Hm, I remember once calling you 14 years old because of how childish you can be, I never really knew you were 20. You literally acted as if you're 14, and not to forget that you don't in fact stand out. Maybe you got a few people here and there, but still I don't think that's enough. Your English isn't that bad. Plus, you play jailbreak more than zombie.
Good Luck
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

Larah wrote:Hm, I remember once calling you 14 years old because of how childish you can be, I never really knew you were 20. You literally acted as if you're 14, and not to forget that you don't in fact stand out. Maybe you got a few people here and there, but still I don't think that's enough. Your English isn't that bad. Plus, you play jailbreak more than zombie.
Good Luck

Fair enough.
Will try to make it better tho. :)
- Lou Holtz

- Thomas Edison
Dunteh Gundz

Post by Dunteh Gundz »

ahah looool every time u die on jameelbreak u harass cts and u whine hahahaha you member nice joke check him chat logs he even called kurochi a cunt then DCed becase he was scard of get ban like 1 week ago ahahhahahaah
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

Dunteh Gundz wrote:ahah looool every time u die on jameelbreak u harass cts and u whine hahahaha you member nice joke check him chat logs he even called kurochi a cunt then DCed becase he was scard of get ban like 1 week ago ahahhahahaah
I dont remember those stuff.. and I never see you on the jb, so I feel like you wasting time.. :) but fair, please stick to the topic
- Lou Holtz

- Thomas Edison
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Seems like you don't have much of a chance atm, but you can always get there! ;)

Improve on the cons mentioned and hit harder back when u fall down.
Never let anyone demotivate you and you'll get there eventually.

As of now I don't think you'll get accepted but keep up the good work!
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

You are certainly a nice fella; You're friendly and helpful as far as I've seen. Unfortunately that pretty much sums up all pros I am aware of*.
The two main cons you have are childish attitude and your English. While some may say the latter isn't a too big problem, I believe that every member should speak flawless English. Making mistakes almost every sentence gives one an impression that you're young and perhaps unworthy of becoming a member. Then, there is reporting. You've made a total of six reports using the new system, of which four are currently pending and one was declined. As a member, you'll have to report every cheater you ban, so it's mandatory you learn how to do so and what's required for a successful report (as I mentioned, one report you made was declined and two of the ones which are currently pending will most likely be declined as well. Most likely, not certainly, so forgive me if it turns out I'm wrong. Right now is too early for you to be accepted (you returned less than a month ago) but I suggest that you work hard, make an effort and re-apply in a few months or when you think you're ready. Good luck.
*Note that I can't comment on in-game-related pros and cons, as I don't play jailbreak anymore.
Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

Donald Dump wrote:You are certainly a nice fella; You're friendly and helpful as far as I've seen. Unfortunately that pretty much sums up all pros I am aware of*.
The two main cons you have are childish attitude and your English. While some may say the latter isn't a too big problem, I believe that every member should speak flawless English. Making mistakes almost every sentence gives one an impression that you're young and perhaps unworthy of becoming a member. Then, there is reporting. You've made a total of six reports using the new system, of which four are currently pending and one was declined. As a member, you'll have to report every cheater you ban, so it's mandatory you learn how to do so and what's required for a successful report (as I mentioned, one report you made was declined and two of the ones which are currently pending will most likely be declined as well. Most likely, not certainly, so forgive me if it turns out I'm wrong. Right now is too early for you to be accepted (you returned less than a month ago) but I suggest that you work hard, make an effort and re-apply in a few months or when you think you're ready. Good luck.
*Note that I can't comment on in-game-related pros and cons, as I don't play jailbreak anymore.

I understand, and the things you are mentioning are the reason I applied for zM..
Thanks for your feedback, i'll look into it ;)
- Lou Holtz

- Thomas Edison
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

James Petrovich wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:You are certainly a nice fella; You're friendly and helpful as far as I've seen. Unfortunately that pretty much sums up all pros I am aware of*.

I understand, and the things you are mentioning are the reason I applied for zM..
Thanks for your feedback, i'll look into it (Sometimes, I forget the screenshots. Silly me.) ;)
- Lou Holtz

- Thomas Edison
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

You barely have 5 hours activity on Zombie and 36 hours on Jailbreak. It seems evident to me that you want membership on Jailbreak so I don't understand why you'd apply for any other server. As you'll get member powers on every server, your activity and attitude on the other servers will be evaluated too so it won't help you out anyway.

On another note, after taking a look at your logs, you seem to act very whiny, condescending, immature and inappropriate. You used to insult a lot and it's only a few days ago that you started 'helping', before that you wouldn't help, just threaten to report users. Here's a snippet of them (there's more):
Spoiler!
2016-10-28 17:44:35 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. No need for that
2016-10-28 17:45:21 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. awa you are single
2016-10-28 17:45:25 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. stop being so shy :P
2016-10-28 17:45:32 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. you hot?
2016-10-28 17:45:39 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. Let me see ya hot buds

2016-10-26 16:10:39 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) OMFG YOU FUCKING BLOCKING RETARD!
2016-10-26 16:11:02 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) EVERYTIME I WIN SOMEONE EITHER SLAPS ME, OR BLOCK ME ON PURPOSE

2016-10-23 08:03:19 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) MADAFAKA ENJOY BAN
2016-10-23 08:03:22 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) I GOT YOU ON RECORD.
2016-10-23 08:34:02 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DONIG?
2016-10-23 08:35:09 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) im tired of this shit, people being ultra fucking lame, people begging, people sucking dick on team members, fuck this.
2016-10-23 15:55:56 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) Stupid prick.
2016-10-23 15:56:20 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) He's a fucking gayfucker :D
2016-10-23 15:56:23 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) such kid
2016-10-23 15:57:11 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) stop freehitting you idiot

2016-10-21 19:45:05 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. Fucking beggar.
2016-10-21 19:46:14 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. Shadow, how does it feel to be a beggar?

2016-10-20 08:56:59 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) Fucking end it you stupid faggot
2016-10-20 08:57:12 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) just kill him
2016-10-20 10:02:43 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. Mythical, if you got something you want to speak about, add me, or shut up. Don't act tough on the internet
2016-10-20 10:03:12 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. Your problem is, that you are a fucking cunt.
2016-10-20 10:04:09 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. Stop provoking if you start crying, my friend :) If you can't take this.. shit a real life then
2016-10-20 10:04:36 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) wth?
2016-10-20 10:04:57 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) This server is still a joke..
2016-10-20 10:05:05 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) Didn't think it was filled with kindergarden childs.
2016-10-20 13:51:36 STEAM_0:0:33677736 Not James. (Dead) Can we get some serious commanders, instead of this 10 year old girl?
Edit: as a precision because apparently it was unclear for the applicant: that's your activity for the month, in fact, that's also your activity for the year (since you hadn't played for a year prior to that.)
These users thanked the author Maki for the post (total 2):
gal, Queen's Revenge

Return to “Declined Applications”