[CoR] Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'

All declined Applications are stored here.
bis

Re: Go big or go home - Schlumpf-'

Post by bis »

from the past few months ive been active again the only time ive seen you on the servers and/or forums have been within the month you started your application, clear example of a player who is taking advantage of their position (mapper, known in the community, ex admin in myrun, respected regular) to get member easily
cba to do a detailed reply however i feel you dont deserve it any more over any applicants

- activity is lack, you hardly play and when you do its casual
- moderation related to the above point, never see you moderate in chat/mic warning players of rules they're breaking (only reason you're moderating now is because people noticed you dont and you're trying to impress admins)
- very ignorant to players in game you dont get on with/like (not very admin/member like behaviour)
- i dont see you setting an example or behaving like a player with integrity and features of a member
- you dont stand out of the crowd at all in terms of having a status within the community (only regulars know you due to your maps - not ingame reasons)
- i dont see you having an authority amongst the nonsteam community, you dont interact ingame and when you do its negative

thats it for now my opinion is very one sided and different compared to the rest (clearly can tell everyone is blinded by the facade of the popularity of a mapper)

here's a few screenshots of your ignorant behaviour that arent serious at all but were taken the other day when i was being targeted by a racist player and you did nothing but jump on my back and give me negative attitude
i was also messing around as a ct and instead of acting like a member or applicant would do and warning me/telling me not to mess around you decided to be very very salty for no reason and give me smart replies
Spoiler!
because of this im voting a no good luck anyway
These users thanked the author bis for the post (total 5):
Decency, KaitoKid, Toon, aNNeh, SkyLine__
Schlumpf

Post by Schlumpf »

Thanks for the reply!
Hope things will be better between us in the future :)

Regarding the pcitures:
Besides fendis rules breaking, why dont you show what fendi wrote? :o

Schlumpf-'
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

Also in you we see potential, but you're not showing it. It almost feels as though you 'expect' to become a member due you mapper status. Please work on your overall presence (standing out of the crowd, handling rule breakers ingame), and perhaps making some more reports would help too? You have it in you dude, just show us you're ready! Show us that you can do this, and that you are an individual (don't let your mapping experience do the talking for you).

Good luck with your application!
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

Schlumpf wrote:When I was trying to catch a hacker i catched myself moderating.
I catched you with bad ingrish
Spoiler!

SkyLine__

Post by SkyLine__ »

As far as I can say, from what I've seen in-game:

Pro
- literally nothing except knowledge of rules

Con
-Very inactive, "I'm using different names" is not possible to check
-Does not command the few times he's there
-Not a person you have respect for - his constant "bad guy" persona does not help with most people.
-Too busy with the new game if it should somehow take off
-As far as I know him (which is not much, but I'm good with people) I think he's the kind of guy to lose interest in a position after some time, as soon as he realizes this is not the same as a my-run admin position
-No activity in the forums before this application
-Does not enforce the rules when playing as a CT, that may be okay for a random player playing as a CT, but it should happen as a member

capitan pescanova wrote:You are one of the most dedicated players to nD atm
I wonder why the first few comments all say you're the best when you're clearly not, and as the thread goes on more and more negative comments pop up.
Really no clue.

Big no from me
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

Very inactive his making maps mate xDDDDDD
SkyLine__

Post by SkyLine__ »

Shadow Blade =) wrote:Very inactive his making maps mate xDDDDDD
I tried understanding what you said, and as far as I understand it you mean he is inactive because he's making maps?
If so, that's a point already mentioned in this discussion:
Being a mapper or being known is not a free ticket to be a member.
If he's inactive he's not fit to become a member, no matter the reason.
JTc

Post by JTc »

Thought I'd post my comments about this:

I'll start off by saying your activity isn't great at all, it seems like you're forcing yourself to go in game rather to go in and have fun.

You're forcing yourself to moderate on the smallest things ever, things that are not worth brining up, not to mention, you are moderating players even when they are not breaking any rules.

Not to mention you're hiding behind the fact you are a mapper, thinking you do not have to work to get what you want.
These users thanked the author JTc for the post:
SkyLine__
<.<
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Closed on Request

Schlumpf's busy and feels as though he won't be able to contribute as much as he'd like to - at least not now due having very limited time. He might reapply when the time is right.

Return to “Declined Applications”