[Declined] Surprise!

All declined Applications are stored here.
g0mik

Re: Surprise!

Post by g0mik »

私Dank mames私водка wrote:
Nallez wrote:
Spoiler!
This.. ty nallez
+1

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

With the next admin meeting approaching, I realize how my chances aren't too high right now. Well I just wanted to inform y'all that I'm currently aiming for an extension, and am not expecting anything more. Let me explain why - If I could go back in time to fix my behavior, believe me, I would. Sadly, there's nothing I can do about that. So, if I would get extended now, that would be two-three months between this application and the meeting where the final decision would have to be made. I believe two-three months is plenty of time for one to show if he is truly determined and honest.

@Decency,
to be honest, I don't think one decision I made is enough to think that. Also, that was in-game, meaning I had very little time to think it through. Like what I've said via PM, I kinda agree with you now after further consideration.

@Dee Dee,
par. 1 - I'm positive that I will maintain my activity on the fun servers. Been here for almost a year and a half, and I've, at some point, played actively on almost all servers (except speedrun :evil: ). I know that many are questioning my choice, and think that I applied for Fun just to get the rank easier, but I assure you, that's not the case. I play JB only in early mornings, with little to none people online at other servers. Also I play DR a bit, I guess. And other than that, I play on the fun servers.
par. 2 - yeah, as I've said a couple times before, I will do my best to prove that I've changed. And put in the extra effort.
par. 3 - if I get declined I won't return to my previous attitude, instead I'll wait for a month or two and re-apply (to those of you thinking this is still too early, remember that in total that's 4-5 months since I've changed my attitude).
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Positive
People know him
Has lots of reports
Friendly
Perfect knowledge of language

Neutrals
Sometimes VIP abusing

Negative
None

Conclusion --------- Yes from me.
Don't worry my friend, I think u will get accepted.
Good luck BRO
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

Your activity on the Fun Servers (Deathmatch,Roadrage,and Surf ) is very poor beside you are very immaurte it would be a no from me
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

--LeVaNoViC-- wrote: Don't worry my friend, I think u will get accepted.
Their is a possible chance that you might don`t know that he might get accepted right now their are many no votes than Yes vote. I`m agreeing with everyone who voted No because the poor actives on the forum and the fun server is not good. I`ll give you little bit more time to take investigations about him you might change your vote ;)
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Vape wrote:
Their is a possible chance that you might don`t know that he might get accepted right now their are many no votes than Yes vote. I`m agreeing with everyone who voted No because the poor actives on the forum and the fun server is not good. I`ll give you little bit more time to take investigations about him you might change your vote ;)
I and probably others agree that you should not double post, you can also stick the FBI investigations in your bum where you mostly dig up your words anyways.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 3):
Queen's Revenge, g0mik, gal
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Vape wrote:
Vape!!
1. Double posting not allowed
2. If not now, one day I believe that he will get accepted
3. Don't be rude
4. I saw his stats and there Is no poor activities
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Hey K0ntRa!
I guess i'm not the only one surprised by your application, which is why I needed some time to chew on it.

I basically agree with what Dee Dee already told you...:
Spoiler!
Dee Dee wrote:Hey k0ntRa!

It really was a surprise to see this in the morning. I really needed a while to think what I was going to say to you.

First of all, I have checked your reports in the old section as well and many of them were successful. I encourage you to step up your game in this sense to make it match the success rate you had back then. Besides, your English level is good and you are an active member of the community. Keep playing on the FUN servers, since your overall playtime there is still very low, even if lately you're playing on a daily basis. For you it is activity and moderation-wise, indeed, soon to apply.

Secondly, let's talk a bit about your behaviour. So, "contra" is the spanish word that means "against", which kinda defines your past attitude. Against. I really hope that what you told me on Steam and you restate here about having left behind trolling days is true, also regardless of the outcome of this application. You also need to be forgiving and understanding with all these people that show reticence and/or opposition towards you and your application. It's only normal, since it takes a lot of effort to build trust and a blink of an eye to break it. And you, you need to build it from scratch now. That will require effort and will from your side. Or to put it in another way, you need to put an extra effort in your application (given your history) to prove you are in the right way. But just now, it is still very soon attitude-wise as well.

Regarding the outcome of this application, I don't think you should be accepted just yet. However, I'd like to talk to you about the other two possibilities. If you happen to get declined, you should in no way go back to your previous attitude. You should assimilate it with maturity and positivity still showing to all of us that you're a changed person. If, after some time, you feel like you've fixed your cons, you should reapply. If you get extended, it is crucial that you really fix the cons given in no time. Remember the extra effort I've mentioned.

To conclude, even if you are a new man, it is still very soon to apply. I want to give you my support to prove to us all what you have stated on your application. I insist on the extra effort you need to put.

I will type further analysis in case I have forgotten to mention something. Good luck from my side :)
... But would also like to add a few things.
I don't see you much ingame, and when I do you don't talk much - so this reply will mostly be based on your behavior on the forums, aswell as the other replies in here.
- First of all, I would like to compliment you for the effort you put into showing yourself from a more positive side. I'm very positively surprised with your behavior on the forums since your last ban and I would like to see you keeping it up.
- You have been doing a few reports lately and I would like to see even more. It's not necessary to hunt down the hackers/rulebreakers, but a quick reminder ingame to the admins and members would be nice - as I haven't seen any of the /admin reports from you.
- You might aswell try to moderate a bit more ingame, when it's needed. I get that most people don't find it needed ingame when there is a member, but help would be greatly appreciated.

When all the things listed above is said, I would probably go for an extend for you. It's still very early for you to apply, with the past of yours, but I definitely see some potential in you.
I wish you the best of luck.

- To the rest of you; Keep the applications free from harassing and spam. It's disrespectful towards the applicant and really annoying to read. If you don't have any constructive things to say or anything that could help people to get a better idea of who the applicant is - don't say anything. Thank you.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

@Wolf,
Not much to say really, thanks for the reply.
@Vape,
Thanks for the reply! And, erm, you should probably check my posts-per-day again :P
@Pseudo,
I really find this reply helpful, ty. However there's a couple of cons you mentioned I'd like to comment on...

2. In the last ~21 days I've made a total of 12 reports, 8 of which got accepted and 2 are pending at the moment, but they will most likely both be accepted. There's also 2 declined ones. I still believe that one of the two declined ones should have been accepted (didn't spec the cheater, but looked at him while playing instead. You couldn't see his name in the demo, but you could see who he killed in the top right corner). According to my calculations which may be wrong - nobody has made more reports. Yes not even Queen. And that's 0.48 reports per day. Don't forget that I report whenever I spot a cheater - not just to have enough reports. As for /admin reports, most of the time they're useless so I don't use that function.
3. I tend to moderate whenever people break rules. As you've said yourself, you haven't seen me in-game in a while. Chatlogs can be checked to confirm that I moderate.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I do see a lot of potential when it comes to you, you're good at arguing and you have wits.
The issue is that your trolly side was not long ago and it makes it difficult to know if it's a facade or not.

Then after looking past this issue which at this point is improbable due to its time vicinity there are many other things that have to be taken into account.

One of them would be whether you at this point would deserve it or not, and by deserve I don't mean that we are gonna bestow you with something great. It's more whether after your behaviour towards this community and your recent efforts to repent and change suffice. I personally think now isn't the time, but unlike Maki I think it could be in the near future. By near future I don't mean this application, but maybe a later made one.

I like you as a person, and if it was up to that I'd give you a yes but I have to stay unbiased. I hope you don't take it the wrong way, my say isn't final either and I might not even vote in the admin meeting - best of luck.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Cruxell
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Report #1989
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

Hadi. wrote:
Report #1989
Why do you even post this here?
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Surprise indeed

Your history speaks for itself and you know better than anyone that its going to be your biggest con. "History" is a bad word for it considering its barely been a month since your last forum ban which lasted 2 weeks, then 4 days after your ban time ended you make this application. The type of change you had to make doesn't happen in the blink of an eye. It takes time to change everyone's vision of you into someone we would consider a member candidate. Have you done that in the 20 days this app has been open? I dont belive that to be the case and it's going to take more time for me to see you as a trustworthy regular of this community. A few weeks of good behavior doesn't cut it.

I have also noticed a concerning lack of activity from you in the forum chat. Dont get me wrong, everyone is allowed to choose whether or not they want to participate there, but considering the amount of time you spent talking with people on there before you made this app, it seems like you are trying to avoid confrontation. This change over to fun instead of jail also gives me the vibe that you choose the easy way out so that you wont fall back into old synds. Dont distance yourself from other people, rather confront them with the kind of behavior you want other people showing you.

I also want to point out this reply you gave to decency:
Donald Dump wrote:@Decency,
to be honest, I don't think one decision I made is enough to think that. Also, that was in-game, meaning I had very little time to think it through. Like what I've said via PM, I kinda agree with you now after further consideration.
Most of the decisions you are going to make as a member will be in-game with very little time to think things through. You need to be able to assess a situation quickly, taking everything into consideration and then make the correct decision in just a few seconds. Making excuses like i didn't have enough time to think things through isn't good enough if you want to be a moderator.

Conclusion:

Are you ready to be a member of this community? Far from it. Is another month going to change that view? Not likely. Your history is to recent and it's impossible to know if its genuine or if the kontra we saw only 1 month ago is the real you. You need to put in more effort over time before that view of you is ever going to change. No from me
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post (total 2):
zapt0r, ZeRo#1
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

@Shadi,
Thanks mate! I'll certainly try again a bit later, in a couple of months.

@Waschera,
While I am thankful for your feedback, I don't agree with most of it.
par. 1 - Yep, I should have waited a bit more before applying.
par. 2 a) - Lack of activity in the chatbox has nothing whatsoever to do with this application.
par. 2 b) - Jailbreak is not what it used to be. Whenever I join, I see constant harassment, trolling, freekilling, people who don't know the rules; And despite it still being very interesting for me, I can't play with all that going on, let alone moderate these people.
par. 3 - You misunderstood me. I admitted that I made a mistake, and I simply listed what you quoted in red as a reason to why I made that mistake, I didn't say that it's enough for an excuse.
pa . 4 (conc.) - What exactly do you mean "more effort"? Don't get me wrong, but I have more reports than anyone, I play daily, I've 2.36+ posts per day on the forum, I moderate whenever it's needed, I'm mature, Old enough, My Englich es bery gud (xD).
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Hey bro, I really like your effort you've put lately. However it does take long time to regain trust from everyone. You've gained mine already as a supportful friend like you were before.

I don't know what to vote with here, but I'd just like to tell you to keep doing, what you're doing ever since you applied for membership
It helps the community and it's morale, and it will be noticed and rewarded with time.

Best of luck to you!

Return to “Declined Applications”