Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

kami (GER]

Re: Small questions topic

Post by kami (GER] »

Ah right, its pointed at abuse not if its considered cheating. Maybe there should be an extra guide to when which vip Power can be used with(out) consequences (gameplay related).
Also, maybe the full jb rules guide should be available for public, since so often you can not even find the Standard rules e.g. spraycontest in the actual public one. And i bet that half of the questions asked wouldnt be here, if the asking one could have a look at the full rules.
Image Image
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Since this topic is locked http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 59#p476559 I'll ask here

Can you make the OLD achievements available to everyone again (they can switch back to it by typing /old or something) and get a new skin for people who complete both the NEW and OLD achievs?? since there's no real goal to JB right now and every other player has gold it'd be nice to have another tier above that

to make it simple since people are easily confused:
complete old achievs : gold katana
complete new achievs : gold katana
complete old AND new achievs : new skin/some sort of perk thats not X months of VIP (which can be bought quite cheap for nd cash so it feels a bit unrewarding)
STEAM_0:0:51774830
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

KaitoKid wrote:Since this topic is locked http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 59#p476559 I'll ask here

Can you make the OLD achievements available to everyone again (they can switch back to it by typing /old or something) and get a new skin for people who complete both the NEW and OLD achievs?? since there's no real goal to JB right now and every other player has gold it'd be nice to have another tier above that

to make it simple since people are easily confused:
complete old achievs : gold katana
complete new achievs : gold katana
complete old AND new achievs : new skin/some sort of perk thats not X months of VIP (which can be bought quite cheap for nd cash so it feels a bit unrewarding)
+1
It's nice that pukata made so you can reset and start the new ones again but getting everything reset, stats/cash etc isn't very tempting.
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

Is it possible if i gambled 1000 times is there is a chance to win every time or the chance to lose or win will stay around 52/48%?
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

HADI. wrote:Is it possible if i gambled 1000 times is there is a chance to win every time or the chance to lose or win will stay around 52/48%?
Theoretically ye there's a chance you win everytime but might as well say it's impossible because it just won't happen. In reality, you'd probably get something like 480 wins /520 losses (with variations).

You can see in this thread that the actual win/loss stats are very representative of the 48/52 odds.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

isnt it 48% chance of winning and 52% chance of losing? the lose streak doesn't matter I think.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Does the name 'BIG COCK FI DEM' break any rules other than be offensive to polish immigrants on the dole who flex for e-girls (that are underage btw) and only join jailbreak with them between midnight to 4am like the sad thirsty cunts they are!

https://www.mediafire.com/?tu4eiuldzyom5h4 go straight to the end of the demo

It should be noted that he heavily abuses his powers every night to show off to the basement dwelling shemales he hangs out with on teamspeak as you can see from the other thread where Messi got instantly CT banned for no reason. Apparently he feels his e-cock getting bigger with every MASCULINE show of power he does where he insta uses his powers for no reason like in the demo or when Messi got insta banned
Spoiler!
if you can't be bothered to watch the demo, I'm talking about the house bound loner otherwise known as nD* Jail Panda who spends his entire nights (all the way to 5am!!) on jailbreak trying to woo 14 year olds
EDIT: the messi thread i'm referring to http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26645
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
gucci
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

A moderator can consider improper and ask to change, I do agree a warning would be in place if we were to follow protocol but I'm sure you've been here long enough to be aware there are many other names to chose from. So Pandas action here was acceptable.
bis

Post by bis »

uhu wrote:A moderator can consider improper and ask to change, I do agree a warning would be in place if we were to follow protocol but I'm sure you've been here long enough to be aware there are many other names to chose from. So Pandas action here was acceptable.
Not at all, as of recent you have a command in the ndmenu that changes a players name if they are inappropriate. Speaking of protocol, is it protocol to redirect an active player twice for no reason out of personal spite when there is 5 AFK players standing in spawn? The same online predator who kicked kaito has also abused me on a number of a occasions late at night (no demo but a member and regular witnessed it) and was wondering if this was allowed.
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

uhu wrote:A moderator can consider improper and ask to change, I do agree a warning would be in place if we were to follow protocol but I'm sure you've been here long enough to be aware there are many other names to chose from. So Pandas action here was acceptable.

He ask "why" and was kicked and thats acceptable ? I see that as provoking to get a raise out of kaito, which it did.
Spoiler!
Does the name 'BIG COCK FI DEM' break any rules other than be offensive to polish immigrants on the dole who flex for e-girls (that are underage btw) and only join jailbreak with them between midnight to 4am like the sad thirsty cunts they are!
With the redirecting of xeph this was done maliciously, Sorry panda but i was on teamspeak with you at the time, You did it when he had the name "brb drink." he did say something to you on his return, You left the server for a while then on TS you said is xeph still on JB i want to redirect him, to which you joined then redirected him.

You can't called this guys "borderline trolls" then abuse powers on them to get raises out of them, its unfair on them and other people.
Spoiler!
Waiting for my pizza panda :D
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Panda

Post by Panda »

Andy wrote:

He ask "why" and was kicked and thats acceptable ? I see that as provoking to get a raise out of kaito, which it did.
Spoiler!
With the redirecting of xeph this was done maliciously, Sorry panda but i was on teamspeak with you at the time, You did it when he had the name "brb drink." he did say something to you on his return, You left the server for a while then on TS you said is xeph still on JB i want to redirect him, to which you joined then redirected him.

You can't called this guys "borderline trolls" then abuse powers on them to get raises out of them, its unfair on them and other people.
Spoiler!
Waiting for my pizza panda :D
Veggie will be okay?
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Not really, the name changing command is an option usually for non-english speakers that don't understand - or know how - when asked to change name.

Would understand if someone new joined the community and had no idea whatsoever of the rules but this is not the case and as I do understand there's a lot of trolling going on at times on JB so a firm hand is necessary.

Do agree this could've been solved more peacefuly tho.
oempaloempa

Post by oempaloempa »

You guys still use this huh :o
----------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this so... Can admins please forbidden using the name ( Allah ) in the servers.. Us muslims find this unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed to use our God name in video game .. player who use this name claims that his name is Allah .. this is so disrespectful , so if you can add a rule about that we/I will be so thankful for you .

P.S
why im posting this is because whoever i see using this name starts to harass or hack + people start calling him Allah .. totally not acceptable in my eyes and disrespectful , thanks for reading .
Spoiler!
Panda

Post by Panda »

Po!Nt wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to post this so... Can admins please forbidden using the name ( Allah ) in the servers.. Us muslims find this unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed to use our God name in video game .. player who use this name claims that his name is Allah .. this is so disrespectful , so if you can add a rule about that we/I will be so thankful for you .

P.S
why im posting this is because whoever i see using this name starts to harass or hack + people start calling him Allah .. totally not acceptable in my eyes and disrespectful , thanks for reading .
same thing happened with a guy called jesus christ and it seemed quite acceptable so i can imagine the answer to this would be no.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”