Neondragon Youtube Channel

Music, movies, TV shows, and plenty of YouTube clips.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Pukata »

HuniePop wrote:
Ninja kayZ wrote:Should consider making another video for the "Jedi Event" on JB.

Expose more of ND ya know xD
I can provide my POV.
Record and edit the video and i can post it on the nD channel.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Pukata »

HuniePop wrote:
Pukata wrote:
HuniePop wrote:
Ninja kayZ wrote:Should consider making another video for the "Jedi Event" on JB.

Expose more of ND ya know xD
I can provide my POV.
Record and edit the video and i can post it on the nD channel.
How could I send it to you? (question does not stand if it's enough to just record a demo, for the sake of extra pov's)
Also, is anyone else going to record?
Just contact me on steam and we can figure something out, the edited video that is, not the ".dem" file.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Pukata »

HuniePop wrote:
Pukata wrote:
HuniePop wrote:
Pukata wrote:
HuniePop wrote:
Ninja kayZ wrote:Should consider making another video for the "Jedi Event" on JB.

Expose more of ND ya know xD
I can provide my POV.
Record and edit the video and i can post it on the nD channel.
How could I send it to you? (question does not stand if it's enough to just record a demo, for the sake of extra pov's)
Also, is anyone else going to record?
Just contact me on steam and we can figure something out, the edited video that is, not the ".dem" file.
Well crap, all I got is a demo, and nothing much in there either, just my POV and kills. I was hoping that few others were recording their POV's as well, so us all could send it and someone would make a nice video edit out of them.
Editing videos takes time, which i dont have atm due to uni. Im the only maintainer of the nD channel, so would be nice to have someone helping with the videos.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Pukata »

Done editing the group stage part of the nD Summer cup 2016:

Pukata
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Pukata »

The rest of the football event footage:





SCARFACE
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by SCARFACE »

Why is no one posting new videos anymore? We had a lot of events and the last video was 2 years ago.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Cruxell »

Tom Cruise* wrote:Why is no one posting new videos anymore? We had a lot of events and the last video was 2 years ago.
It was actually 1 year, 11 months and 21 days ago.
User avatar
Wayne
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Neondragon Youtube Channel

Post by Wayne »

Image
Image

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Post Reply

Return to “Culture & Media”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests