[Accepted] zapt0r

All accepted Applications are stored here.
KING SNEL

Re: zapt0r

Post by KING SNEL »

Never seen you on the server
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

SneL wrote:Never seen you on the server
He has been playing after you got banned

g0mik

Post by g0mik »

Hey. I want to say 2 or 3 words about zap. :) So, in my opinion he is a good commander. He knows the game, he is kind to others, whenever there is a new player joining us he explains him the mod, the rules, how the "/lr" works. Never seen him freekill/teamkill/be rude to anyone.

- He's friendly
- He's active
- He's mature
- He's kind
- He respects the rules
- Admin experience

Give this man a chance! I wish you all the best zapt0r!

PRO from me!
Last edited by g0mik on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

erh never seen u before today tbh lol

but seems like fellas like you, i haven't seen much of you, but i'll keep an eye and edit this post soon enough
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Haffish

Post by Haffish »

played 2 hours last 2 days and i can't see you as a member, in my opinion you're way to... how should i say it, happy? in some cases when you moderate, you need to change tones and react differently, I saw that you're always so over-positive and I guess it's not way to negative but in my opinion you need to change attitudes from time to time to gain respect and to put your name on the servers. It's unfortunately a no from me also regarding that you applied way to fast imo.
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
doktors

Post by doktors »

oh hello haffish
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

We believe it is hard to notice you properly on the server. This could be due to lack of commanding, lack of moderation and not standing out a lot which is not a good thing considering your hyperactivity on the jailbreak server. Please improve on these points throughout the next couple of weeks.

Good luck!
Neon

Post by Neon »

Bro I Changed My Mind
This 2 Weeks You Was Good
So I Say Yes Good Luck
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

AmeLien~ wrote:Extended

We believe it is hard to notice you properly on the server. This could be due to lack of commanding, lack of moderation and not standing out a lot which is not a good thing considering your hyperactivity on the jailbreak server. Please improve on these points throughout the next couple of weeks.

Good luck!
I understand your decision and point of view. I can't agree with the "lack of moderation and not standing out", but I mainly play late-hours, this might be why you guys haven't seen much of me "standing out" during your visits. I know I can command more, but people are pretty eager to command and i enjoy playing T aswell, however I do command when there is no one else commanding or people are failing/doing a bad commanding job.

Ty for reply.
Regards,
zapt0r
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

-1 you are not moderation very well you are just watching. And you teamkilled me with a car by just jumping on my car... (I was driving it) And also I was at the soccerfield when you started traffic light game but what happend was that there was a CT (Billy) that was in my way and you didn't tell him to move or either warnshoot him.

-1 Sorry..

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

SNap wrote:-1 you are not moderation very well you are just watching. And you teamkilled me with a car by just jumping on my car... (I was driving it) And also I was at the soccerfield when you started traffic light game but what happend was that there was a CT (Billy) that was in my way and you didn't tell him to move or either warnshoot him.

-1 Sorry..
Yes i teamkilled you, as an accident. No more than that. The trafficlight game where Billy were provoking you, I could not do anything in this situation after which BILLY do not know a single word of English. I just got Sensei to transfer him, he is always freekilling and trolling, hes new.

For the record, I teamkilled by accident, you teamkilled 3 times intentionally on the previous map, I told u to stop several times but u kept going and said u didn't care. You also said "report me", be careful for what you wish for - a report with demo is comming your way. So pls, don't blow up an accidental-teamkill by me when you are losing your temper and going Mayham as ct.
Regards,
zapt0r
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

zapt0r wrote:
SNap wrote:-1 you are not moderation very well you are just watching. And you teamkilled me with a car by just jumping on my car... (I was driving it) And also I was at the soccerfield when you started traffic light game but what happend was that there was a CT (Billy) that was in my way and you didn't tell him to move or either warnshoot him.

-1 Sorry..
Yes i teamkilled you, as an accident. No more than that. The trafficlight game where Billy were provoking you, I could not do anything in this situation after which BILLY do not know a single word of English. I just got Sensei to transfer him, he is always freekilling and trolling, hes new.

For the record, I teamkilled by accident, you teamkilled 3 times intentionally on the previous map, I told u to stop several times but u kept going and said u didn't care. You also said "report me", be careful for what you wish for - a report with demo is comming your way. So pls, don't blow up an accidental-teamkill by me when you are losing your temper and going Mayham as ct.
Wowowowowowowo, what a lie there! I team killed 1 guy and that was that mardi di maria guy and I got a reason for it so I don't know what you are talking but nvm I don't wanna spam ur application. And the reason for killing wardi was that he insulted my dead mother and I already stated him that my mom is dead and he still continued saying shits about my mother.. So I'll teamattacked him. (there was no member tbh)

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Styx

Post by Styx »

Hi zaptor.

You have good ruleknowledge and activity. However you rarely moderate nor do you stand out of the crowd. To be perfectly honest the only reason I took noticed you ingame was because we're friends on steam. If you stand out a bit more, moderate and command you'd do fine. You have a month to show us what you got, so go for it.
These users thanked the author Styx for the post:
doeda
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Wowowowowowowo, what a lie there! I team killed 1 guy and that was that mardi di maria guy and I got a reason for it so I don't know what you are talking but nvm I don't wanna spam ur application. And the reason for killing wardi was that he insulted my dead mother and I already stated him that my mom is dead and he still continued saying shits about my mother.. So I'll teamattacked him. (there was no member tbh)
My demo says otherwize. Which one do I belive?
Styx wrote:Hi zaptor.

You have good ruleknowledge and activity. However you rarely moderate nor do you stand out of the crowd. To be perfectly honest the only reason I took noticed you ingame was because we're friends on steam. If you stand out a bit more, moderate and command you'd do fine. You have a month to show us what you got, so go for it.
Ty for reply, appriciated :) Although I will have to disagree with you about; "However you rarely moderate nor do you stand out of the crowd", my personal opinion is that you are not in a position to actually judge that due to your inactivty. On the other hand, yes I do moderate less when there is a member in game, this is because I don't want to interfere or be to tryhard about the member's job. I don't feel to good about moderating when there are members/admins around, based on that it's mainly their job.
Regards,
zapt0r
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

Hello there, It's true im new but i still want to give my opinion about you, Depending on what i saw throughout your posts and what people are saying about you i beleive that you are a mature and respectfull person who deserve a chance to become a member :).

Big YES for you GL.

Peace.
Scorpion left the building.

Return to “Accepted Applications”