[Declined] lets try my luck

All declined Applications are stored here.
Neon

Re: lets try my luck

Post by Neon »

i dont want to be nD Runner i want nD jail but nD jail hard :\
and No nD runners so i said i can help :\
Styx

Post by Styx »

If you try to go the easy path into the team to become a moderator, applying for another team isn't gonna help you. As I told z!koo, change your attitude towards moderators and regulars in the server, and you have a chance, as of now you need moderation more than you give it, I'm sorry.
These users thanked the author Styx for the post:
Baht
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Sn00se

Post by Sn00se »

Hello Neon.
I'm going to be straight with you. I do not think you have what it takes to be a member.

- You are an easy target for trolls.
- You harass quite often yourself.
- You have been breaking alot of rules, and whenever someone is addressing that issue, you are fast at pointing fingers.
- You don't show any authority.
- Lack of respect for other players.
- You don't really stand out.
- Only times I've seen you on the forum, you have mostly been harassive.
- You can't take feedback at all (your responses in your application is an example).
- I've never seen you moderate at all.
- I've never seen you try help out in a situation where you answer questions or try sort things out.
- You rarely stay calm, but rather lash out pretty fast.
- Your rule knowledge is not that good, not for the forums (considering you tripple posted, use the edit button next time) or the servers.

And as for the applying for a team you don't really want to be in.
I just want to inform you that you should not apply for a team you do not want, but the team you want to represent, and yes it's true that it is harder to moderate jailbreak. It is not supposed to be easier to get accepted into another team than jailbreak, it's just as big of a resonbility to be a member for the Runner team as it is to be a member for the jailbreak team. You represent nD as a whole, and not only one or two servers.

Tbh, you do not fit into any team atm. You have to work on these big cons of yours, and maybe then you will have a shot.
My answer on your application is no. Gl!
These users thanked the author Sn00se for the post (total 2):
Lien~, Waschera
Neon

Post by Neon »

guys i just try my luck idc if i member or no :D
i can be admin in arabians server if i want because i moderator in cstrike-world [arabian-forum]
but neondragon servers special
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Neon wrote:guys i just try my luck idc if i member or no :D
i can be admin in arabians server if i want because i moderator in cstrike-world [arabian-forum]
So you are an admin / member in another community already? Then that means you will be insta-declined. You can't be a member in 2 communities at the same time.
Neon

Post by Neon »

Nallez wrote:
So you are an admin / member in another community already? Then that means you will be insta-declined. You can't be a member in 2 communities at the same time.
i said neondragon special :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Nallez wrote:
He said he can be.

Anyway Snoose's post had a lot of feedback you could work on. I don't mean to sound harsh but there are more barriers you have to work on as well. For instance, your way of typing seems like you lack a lot of linguistic knowledge; it's hard to make sense of what you are typing and your sentence structures. As a moderator your English needs to be somewhat clear or at least very understandable I don't feel like that's the case.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Shadi wrote:
Nallez wrote:
He said he can be.

Anyway Snoose's post had a lot of feedback you could work on. I don't mean to sound harsh but there are more barriers you have to work on as well. For instance, your way of typing seems like you lack a lot of linguistic knowledge; it's hard to make sense of what you are typing and your sentence structures. As a moderator your English needs to be somewhat clear or at least very understandable I don't feel like that's the case.
Well I read it as he could be an admin in an arabian server if he wants to because hes a moderator there? As in hes already a member there but could be an admin. Anyways, my bad.

Well as for my vote, you got 35 minutes within 30 days days in deathrun

Here is your jailbreak activity within 30 days:

Imo you're just going for the powers so you can moderate in jailbreak, and my cons are everything that Sn00se stated.
Sorry Neon but it's a no from me. Goodluck though!
Neon

Post by Neon »

ahahahah lol so nD jail better ? :D
IDC if i member or no i just try me luck i want to know if u guys will say yes or no to be better
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

nop. nop
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Neon wrote:ahahahah lol so nD jail better ? :D
IDC if i member or no i just try me luck i want to know if u guys will say yes or no to be better
I hope you're joking. If not, this application is a joke. Anyways, I'll stop spamming this thread now.
Neon

Post by Neon »

Nallez wrote:
Neon wrote:ahahahah lol so nD jail better ? :D
I hope you're joking. If not, this application is a joke. Anyways, I'll stop spamming this thread now.
1-i trying my luck
2- i want to know if u guys will say yes or no
3-i dont think i will be nD Runner Because I Playing on Jailbreak everyday
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Neon,

I think most of the things are already passed by so i don't have to add a lot. By seeing your time on DR and you said you just wanna be a member but ''nD jail'' is too hard makes it a no go at all for me. You just thought ''if i go the easy way i will get it..'' Well sadly that it aint going like that.

In my eyes is this application a waste of time since you just wanna see if you would get it or not. On the other hand you just don't give a f*ck if you don't get it so that doesn't sound really motivated.. It's a clear no from me but i doubt it would make a difference anyways i guess.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

There are too many negatives right now which have already been mentioned by several members and admins.

The biggest one is that you're applying for the runner team, when it's quite obvious that you actually want to moderate the jailbreak server.

Even if hypothetically speaking we accepted you now, you wouldn't pass your trial because we require that members are most active on the server(s) that they moderate.

I am therefore closing your application. If you take into consideration the things which have been mentioned to you already and fix them, then in 2-3 months time you may have a chance at joining the team, but I definitely wouldn't make another application before that time period if I were you.

Return to “Declined Applications”