[Village Win] [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

User avatar
MMage
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:11 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by MMage »

Konijn wrote:Round 3: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 09#p449409 - Everyone else is bandwagoning cml (for fairly good reasons posted in the thread) and MMage tries to redirect the lynch to Lawliet I voted Lawliet because I wanted my free 50 hp, Lawliet had me voted, and the bandwagon was very obviously going to happen. Note that Rain and I both changed to cml right before the round ended after deliberation in Teamspeak.

Round 4: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 39#p449639 he claims to have snooped cml and tells us there's no point voting him as he will die anyway (note, this is also the same line that cml used in this post: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 97#p449597) Not much to say here. It'd be nice if somebody could/did snoop CML to see if he just enshrouded the round I peeked him (or just got a fuckton of HP somehow), but he could be spamming Enshrouds until he dies atm. (Also, I used the same line as CML? Nice. +1 Reference Points)

Also in round 4 (same post as above) he claims that the HP I had is only possible for vamps. After my rebuttal (http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 55#p449655) he makes no follow up post, nor does he change his vote. I only narrowly escaped a lynch this round and it was MMage who started it with false information. Again (because reading is hard ), I didn't want you dead, I wanted CML not lynched. With the rather large life pool (less than 100 from max after being lynched) you still had, you seemed the best choice.

Again, in round 4, despite the fact that Wayward claimed a positive on numble and there was a 50/50 chance of him being a vamp, he doesn't change vote. I had homework. Wouldn't have killed anybody to poke me on Steam and say "Hey, someone peeked Numble as Vampire".

The early vote in round 5 on numble looks like damage mitigation to me. I just think he's getting in early with the vote because he knows that numble being lynched is inevitable and an early vote on a vamp gives him slightly more credibility. Damned if I hop on the bandwagon, damned if I don't. Much Numble Vamp peek.
The whole of your argument is using circular logic (You accuse me for not voting CML, then accuse me for voting Numble) and fundamental attribution error (Assuming I didn't jump on Numble because I must be on his team, not because I might be busy), not to mention the vendetta you seem to have over the R4 lynch on you. Not much else to say here without having to go through the previous rounds of posts, taco

[vote cml]
Spoiler!
Hey look, I'm going with the bandwagon like a good boy (even though I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea and CML's got a shield. Just gotta hope there's enough bandwagon bargains on him to not give a fuck, since lynch's gonna happen anyway.)
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4192
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Konijn »

MMage wrote:
Konijn wrote:Round 3: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 09#p449409 - Everyone else is bandwagoning cml (for fairly good reasons posted in the thread) and MMage tries to redirect the lynch to Lawliet I voted Lawliet because I wanted my free 50 hp, Lawliet had me voted, and the bandwagon was very obviously going to happen. Note that Rain and I both changed to cml right before the round ended after deliberation in Teamspeak.

Round 4: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 39#p449639 he claims to have snooped cml and tells us there's no point voting him as he will die anyway (note, this is also the same line that cml used in this post: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 97#p449597) Not much to say here. It'd be nice if somebody could/did snoop CML to see if he just enshrouded the round I peeked him (or just got a fuckton of HP somehow), but he could be spamming Enshrouds until he dies atm. (Also, I used the same line as CML? Nice. +1 Reference Points)

Also in round 4 (same post as above) he claims that the HP I had is only possible for vamps. After my rebuttal (http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 55#p449655) he makes no follow up post, nor does he change his vote. I only narrowly escaped a lynch this round and it was MMage who started it with false information. Again (because reading is hard ), I didn't want you dead, I wanted CML not lynched. With the rather large life pool (less than 100 from max after being lynched) you still had, you seemed the best choice.

Again, in round 4, despite the fact that Wayward claimed a positive on numble and there was a 50/50 chance of him being a vamp, he doesn't change vote. I had homework. Wouldn't have killed anybody to poke me on Steam and say "Hey, someone peeked Numble as Vampire".

The early vote in round 5 on numble looks like damage mitigation to me. I just think he's getting in early with the vote because he knows that numble being lynched is inevitable and an early vote on a vamp gives him slightly more credibility. Damned if I hop on the bandwagon, damned if I don't. Much Numble Vamp peek.
The whole of your argument is using circular logic (You accuse me for not voting CML, then accuse me for voting Numble) and fundamental attribution error (Assuming I didn't jump on Numble because I must be on his team, not because I might be busy), not to mention the vendetta you seem to have over the R4 lynch on you. Not much else to say here without having to go through the previous rounds of posts, taco

[vote cml]
Spoiler!
Hey look, I'm going with the bandwagon like a good boy (even though I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea and CML's got a shield. Just gotta hope there's enough bandwagon bargains on him to not give a fuck, since lynch's gonna happen anyway.)
You seem pretty butthurt.

I'm not saying my reasons are strong, but they're better than random votes. Also I don't see how you can call my logic flawed for saying that you didn't jump on the bw until it was inevitable he was going to die.
Image
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by HATER »

Due to hostfail, some pms were drastically late.

Because of this, the round has been extended 24 hours (36 hours from now).

Thank you for your cooperation.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Pr0Gr4mm4
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm
Location: Enschede
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

[Vote cml]
i hear so many rounds cml would die:(
Personaly i dont think mm4ge is a vamp, he has beeing giving information(what looks helpfull to the village imo)
Image
User avatar
ARSENIC
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 3:32 am
Location: In yer fookin hed m8
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by ARSENIC »

[vote cml]

So, let's take a roll-call:

Konijn,
Lawliet,
Styx,
MMage
ARSENIC,
JTc,
WaywardVole,
cml,
katCrusader,
Ish,
Pr0Gr4mm4

Color-coded for your convenience. Light green goes for people clearly village, dark green for people most likely village, yellow for suspicious by reason of inconsistencies (I personally don't think MMage is evil either, but at this point that's just a personal hunch), red for obvious vamps, and white for no information. Lawliet, Styx, JTc and Ish, please communicate. The more people talking, the more information we have, and information is clearly pro-village. If anyone wants to say anything anonymously in order to avoid being targetted, I am willing to broadcast PMs. I'm sure Kat, Pro and Wayward would be willing to do the same.
Image
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Styx »

I'm always up for a talk, the only one contacting me was Numble, R1 I think.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
cml
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by cml »

Hello, all

First of all, please accept my apologies for my inactivity.
I am afraid I am feeling somewhat burnt out when it comes to all of this.
I had hoped that the whole S2 thing would be enough to get me more involved again, but I realised last night that it has not been.
I had thought I was already dead in this game, but found out that I was not. Otherwise, I would have played through this game before posting this.

Now, to my team, I am sorry that I have not been of much help.
To Numble, a shame that you died as you did, I shouldn't have been inactive and left you to do all the planning.
To my other partner, we have already seen how effectively our skills can misdirect people in the thread. Stay hidden and you can win this, even on your own.

Good luck.

I will be dying this round, no doubt. For real this time, not enshroud and lies.


As for the future, I do not expect to be around as much as I have been in the past, at least for a while. I know that I can't really keep up with 24h rounds in bad time-zones at the moment.

[vote cml]
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Lawliet »

ARSENIC wrote:[vote cml] (not day)

So, let's take a roll-call:

Konijn,
Lawliet,
Styx,
MMage
ARSENIC,
JTc,
WaywardVole,
cml,
katCrusader,
Ish,
Pr0Gr4mm4

Color-coded for your convenience. Light green goes for people clearly village, dark green for people most likely village, yellow for suspicious by reason of inconsistencies (I personally don't think MMage is evil either, but at this point that's just a personal hunch), red for obvious vamps, and white for no information. Lawliet, Styx, JTc and Ish, please communicate. The more people talking, the more information we have, and information is clearly pro-village. If anyone wants to say anything anonymously in order to avoid being targetted, I am willing to broadcast PMs. I'm sure Kat, Pro and Wayward would be willing to do the same.

If I haven't had a chat with you that doesn't mean I'm not trying to communicate.
I share what I get when it's worth. and with people I find them trustworthy. like when I snooped cml and shared it with ko9 since cml was the one who started the bandwagon on him the prior round.
And I don't think you're clear. for me you're as suspicious as MMage for what happened in R4.
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4192
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Konijn »

Lawliet wrote: with ko9 since cml was the one who started the bandwagon on him the prior round.
I'm glad you brought this up. I'm still perplexed as to how anyone can say that my actions have been inconsistent or suspicious. It seems like people are still after me simply because of the amount of times I changed vote during round 1 (which was only because I was voting for inactives and changing vote after they became active...).
Image
User avatar
Katika VS
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Beach City
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Katika VS »

[vote cml] wheeeeeee :D
Also, at 100 life. If someone could use salvation on me, that'd be great :-/
Last edited by Katika VS on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
WaywardVole
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by WaywardVole »

Not much to say really, [vote cml]
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by HATER »

The round has ended. post and pms coming soon, as always.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by HATER »

The game is over!

The Village has won! The vampires surrendered in the face of little hope to stop the village onslaught.

The vampires were: Numble, cml, and MMage.




Awards coming soon.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
GERTY
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Here, inside your computer. Watching you.
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by GERTY »

Lynch Tally:
cml - 9 - Konijn, Lawliet, Styx, MMage, Pr0Gr4mm4, ARSENIC, cml, katCrusader, WaywardVole
No Vote - 2 - JTc, Ish

Expected LHLV Lynch: cml
Total: 11 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: cml
MMage: cml
Pr0Gr4mm4: cml
katCrusader: cml
Styx: cml
WaywardVole: cml
ARSENIC: cml
Konijn: cml
cml: cml


Inactive Posters: Ish (2 rounds), JTc (2 rounds)
Inactive Voters: Ish (2 rounds), JTc (2 rounds)

Voting History:
Spoiler!
R5: Lynch Tally:
NumBle - 7 - Konijn, WaywardVole, MMage, Pr0Gr4mm4, ARSENIC, Lawliet, Styx
No Vote - 4 - JTc, cml, katCrusader, Ish

Expected LHLV Lynch: NumBle
Total: 11 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: NumBle
MMage: NumBle
Pr0Gr4mm4: NumBle
Styx: NumBle
WaywardVole: NumBle
ARSENIC: NumBle
Konijn: NumBle


--------------------

R4: Lynch Tally:
NumBle - 6 - WaywardVole, Konijn, Lawliet, Styx, Pr0Gr4mm4, ARSENIC
Konijn - 4 - MMage, Ish, katCrusader, NumBle
cml - 2 - cml, JTc

Expected LHLV Lynch: NumBle
Total: 12 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: cml -> Konijn -> NumBle
MMage: cml -> Konijn
Pr0Gr4mm4: cml -> NumBle
katCrusader: cml -> Konijn
Styx: NumBle
Ish: Konijn
JTc: cml
WaywardVole: NumBle
ARSENIC: cml -> Konijn -> NumBle
NumBle: Konijn
Konijn: cml -> MMage -> NumBle
cml: cml


--------------------

R3: Lynch Tally:
cml - 9 - Styx, Ish, Pr0Gr4mm4, ARSENIC, Lawliet, Konijn, katCrusader, WaywardVole, JTc
No Vote - 3 - MMage, cml, NumBle

Expected LHLV Lynch: cml
Total: 12 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: Styx -> cml
Pr0Gr4mm4: cml
katCrusader: cml
Styx: cml
Ish: cml
JTc: cml
WaywardVole: cml
ARSENIC: cml
Konijn: cml


--------------------

R2: Lynch Tally:
cml - 4 - Konijn, katCrusader, MMage, Rainboy
NumBle - 3 - Styx, Ish, WaywardVole
Ish - 2 - Pr0Gr4mm4, NumBle
MMage - 1 - Lawliet
No Vote - 1 - cml

Expected LHLV Lynch: cml
Total: 11 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: cml -> No Vote -> MMage
MMage: Lawliet -> cml
Pr0Gr4mm4: Ish
katCrusader: cml
Styx: NumBle
Ish: NumBle
WaywardVole: NumBle
NumBle: Ish
Konijn: Lawliet -> NumBle -> cml
Rainboy: Styx -> NumBle -> cml


--------------------

R1: Lynch Tally:
Konijn - 4 - NumBle, cml, katCrusader, MMage
katCrusader - 2 - Lawliet, Konijn
Styx - 2 - WaywardVole, Rainboy
Pr0Gr4mm4 - 1 - Ish
WaywardVole - 1 - Styx
No Vote - 1 - Pr0Gr4mm4

Expected LHLV Lynch: Konijn
Total: 11 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: Konijn -> katCrusader
MMage: Konijn
katCrusader: Konijn
Styx: WaywardVole
Ish: No Lynch -> Pr0Gr4mm4
WaywardVole: Styx
NumBle: Konijn
Konijn: Rainboy -> Lawliet -> NumBle -> katCrusader
cml: Konijn
Rainboy: katCrusader -> WaywardVole -> Styx
Final Vote History:
Spoiler!
NumBle: No Vote -> Konijn -> Ish -> No Vote -> Konijn -> Incapacitated
Pr0Gr4mm4: Incapacitated -> Incapacitated -> Ish -> cml -> NumBle -> NumBle
Ish: No Vote -> Pr0Gr4mm4 -> NumBle -> cml -> Konijn -> No Vote
Lawliet: No Vote -> katCrusader -> MMage -> cml -> NumBle -> NumBle
Rainboy: No Vote -> Styx -> cml -> Incapacitated -> Incapacitated -> Incapacitated
katCrusader: No Vote -> Konijn -> cml -> cml -> Konijn -> No Vote
Konijn: No Vote -> katCrusader -> cml -> cml -> NumBle -> NumBle
cml: No Vote -> Konijn -> No Vote -> No Vote -> cml -> No Vote
WaywardVole: No Vote -> Styx -> NumBle -> cml -> NumBle -> NumBle
MMage: No Vote -> Konijn -> cml -> No Vote -> Konijn -> NumBle
Styx: No Vote -> WaywardVole -> NumBle -> cml -> NumBle -> NumBle
JTc: Incapacitated -> cml -> cml -> No Vote
ARSENIC: Incapacitated -> Incapacitated -> cml -> NumBle -> NumBle
Players:
Spoiler!
01: NumBle - Lynched R4, Lynched R5
02: Pr0Gr4mm4 - Injured R0
03: Ish
04: Lawliet
05: Rainboy - Attacked R2
06: katCrusader - Survived vampire attack R1, Attacked by Vampires R4, Attacked by vampires R5
07: Konijn - Survived lynch R1
08: cml - Survived Lynch R2, Lynched R3
09: WaywardVole
10: MMage
11: Styx
12: JTc
13: ARSENIC - Attack by vampires R3
Phase: R6 Day
Rules Thread

Game ID: Microscopium (Mic)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.
I am at least 20% cooler.
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by HATER »

Awards:




Vamp Team MVP: MMage, who was the only active member of the vamp team and quite nearly managed to turn things around for his team r3 but was countered by the peek from WaywardVole.

Village MVPs: WaywardVole, for getting a spot-on peek on numble just in time to save an innocent Konijn from being lynched (who, ironically, called him an idiot), and Konijn, for being a generally correct and vocal villager.

Surrender @ 20 GG WP Award: Cml, who (essentially) afked after he was lynched R2.

OVERKILL Award: Wolf team ft. Rainboy, for dat 1753 damage.

Thick-Skinned Teeth Award: ARSENIC, for surviving by the skin of his teeth twice in a row.

Justin Timberlake ft. One Republic Award: Cml, who flaccidly tried to apologize R6, but was just....too late.

I'm just here so I don't get fined modkilled: Styx, who never sent in one action. Each round (except R3, where he didn't vote at all), he just made one vote and left.
These users thanked the author HATER for the post:
Konijn
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests