[Village Win] [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Ish

Re: [S2] Vampires I: Blood Pact

Post by Ish »

[Vote Konijn]
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

So now that r3 has ended, let's get a full log of everyone in the game.

We've got three vamps. From that we have the following information, so far:

Numble - Inactive however likely not vampire (since vamps seem to be consistently using their actions).
Pr0Gr4mm4 - Injured r0. Likely innocent.
Ish
Lawliet
Rainboy - Dead. Innocent. Obviously.
katCrusader - Attacked. Most likely innocent. If cml is innocent, this may change. Has been very pro-town.
Konjin - Inconsistent. Possibly evil
cml - Very likely evil
WaywardVole
MMage - Seems to be pro-town, assuming his information is correct.
Styx
JTc
ARSENIC - Attacked. I'd like to say that makes me (most likely) innocent.

The third vamp is anyone's guess, but honestly voting Konjin instead of cml is just expediting the inevitable imo, so [vote Konijn]
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

[vote konijn] :p
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

[vote konijn]
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

MMage wrote:Alrighty. Based on what Hater said above, I have information to throw into the open.

I snooped CML last round, and he has 123 (lel) life, plus a 500 shield.

Desperate Gamble absorbs damage and explodes if it gets enough, healing the caster. Cml is voting, so the shield goes up to 550 power. Lynch right now does 350 damage, and there's at least 1 Bandwagon Bargain (The one I did last round) on him, dealing 400 damage. If there's 150 more damage anywhere (like a 3rd round Hemo tick, or three more Bandwagons), then his shield will explode and give him 413 hp (rounding) and make everything that happened this round damn useless.
(Edit: Vampires can NK each other for the 200 damage that it deals. That fulfills the extra 150 damage the shield needs ez as fuck)

If, however, we leave him to sit and think about what he's done in the corner, the 550 leftover shield will kill him.

Kat made a peek last round that Kon had 975 life, and Draining a target that's been Unholy Retributioned gives 225 hp (150 to drain, 75 to the 50% bonus from a marked target). The village abilities don't have a clear choice for granting 75 hp, but the vampires have one that obviously happened: Rainboy said he was marked right before the post he died in.

So, with both of these things together...

TL;DR: Cml's gonna die already, lynch Kon
[Vote Konijn]

Edit: Typo on Lynch damage, herp. Also asked Hater about vampire NK.
Sorry but your logic is flawed.

I had 1000 HP - 300 (from the lynch) + 25 (healing was halved) = 725

Next round: 725 + 200 (desperate gamble) + 50 (voting) = 975
Numble

Post by Numble »

[vote konijn]
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

NumBle wrote:[vote konijn]
I explained where I got the 75 HP from (25HP from voting during the round I was lynched and 50HP the round thereafter) I don't understand why you're still sheeping MMage's vote when I've given the reason for the HP I have.

If you look at MMage's accusation and do the math you'll notice there is a flaw:

R1: 1000 starting HP - 300 (lynch) + 25 hp (50 / 0.5, 50% reduced healing if you're lynched) = 725
R2: 725 + 225 (alleged unholy retribution) + 50 (vote) = 1000

Even your own calculations do not add up MMage.

All you idiots who continue to lynch me this round, please actually use your brain and realise that what MMage is saying cannot be true.

Read the op, healing is reduced by 50% if you're lynched, that's where I got 25HP from, the next round I got 50HP and 200 for the bandwagon bargin.

You can see I voted in both rounds, therefore the fact that I got 75HP from these two rounds is undeniable.

Also, I don't think that MMage is the type of player who would make such an elementary mistake. I think it's more likely he's trying to frame me and have me lynched: [vote MMage]
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

ARSENIC wrote:So now that r3 has ended, let's get a full log of everyone in the game.

Numble - Inactive however likely not vampire (since vamps seem to be consistently using their actions).
Ish
Lawliet
katCrusader - Attacked. Most likely innocent. If cml is innocent, this may change. Has been very pro-town.
cml - Very likely evil
WaywardVole
Styx
JTc

The third vamp is anyone's guess, but honestly voting Konjin instead of cml is just expediting the inevitable imo, so [vote Konijn]

The thought process here is solid, but I'll correct you on one front. I peeked Numble last night and he is definitely a vampire. The result came back positive and there is no false positive in this game.

I agree with MMage about cml, so I recommend everyone [vote Numble]
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

WaywardVole wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:So now that r3 has ended, let's get a full log of everyone in the game.

Ish
Lawliet
cml - Very likely evil
WaywardVole
Styx
JTc

The thought process here is solid, but I'll correct you on one front. I peeked Numble last night and he is definitely a vampire. The result came back positive and there is no false positive in this game.

I agree with MMage about cml, so I recommend everyone [vote Numble]
The way I see this is:

Either we waste a few rounds lynching Numble for him to turn out to be a villager, but confirming Way's role as a vamp instead (doesn't really seem likely)
Or we vote Numble and he flips villager.

Either way, this seems the best option to take right now.

[vote numble]
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

Konijn wrote: The way I see this is:

Either we waste a few rounds lynching Numble for him to turn out to be a villager, but confirming Way's role as a vamp instead (doesn't really seem likely)

[vote numble]
So either he flips villager or he flips villager? What variety!
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

WaywardVole wrote:
Konijn wrote: The way I see this is:

[vote numble]
So either he flips villager or he flips villager? What variety!
Lol brain fart xD. I'm sure people can work out for themselves which scenario he's a vamp tho =p
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

alright
[vote Numble]
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

WaywardVole wrote: The thought process here is solid, but I'll correct you on one front. I peeked Numble last night and he is definitely a vampire. The result came back positive and there is no false positive in this game.
Of all the people you could have blown 700 life on, you pick the one guy who's been completely afk (no lynch, no actions, as confirmed by HATER) for two rounds, and therefore of no value to the village, even if he's a villager? You're either stupid, or you're framing him to pull heat off of konjin.
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

ARSENIC wrote:
WaywardVole wrote: The thought process here is solid, but I'll correct you on one front. I peeked Numble last night and he is definitely a vampire. The result came back positive and there is no false positive in this game.
Of all the people you could have blown 700 life on, you pick the one guy who's been completely afk (no lynch, no actions, as confirmed by HATER) for two rounds, and therefore of no value to the village, even if he's a villager? You're either stupid, or you're framing him to pull heat off of konjin.

The 2nd option would be more stupid.. cuz if that's true we just lynch both ko9 and wayward and ddaaaa win the game (since cml is probably dying at the end of this round). and I wasn't totally sure about lynching ko9 since cml was the one who started the bandwagon on him in R1 I believe.
so yeah I think we should lynch Numble this round and see if we should go for ko9 and wayward or possibly for you after him.
HATER

Post by HATER »

ARSENIC wrote:

Just to correct you-- I can't say anything about whether or not numble has performed actions, but he voted in all rounds except R3 (including this one, actually).
I have not confirmed anything of the sort and if someone dies from modkill damage it will be noted publicly.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage

Return to “Finished Games”