Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

aNNeh

Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 11-10-2015 *NEW FORUM MOD*

Post by aNNeh »

hurhur hurrrrrrrrrr Сука Блять idi nahui, low pro, rollercoaster gzgzgzgzgz guise
Spoiler!

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Can I be a forummod now?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

el mano wrote:Who ever voted no to doeda, f*ck you really (k09 i still love you) but you others please. why say no to a guy that shows alot of motivation to become a member, a guy that been trying it for almost 1-(2?) years now. some of the day members doesnt even deserv member, i dont even care about this community tbh but its bs how you admins can accecpt people after 2-3 months but not a guy after 1 fucking year peace
I voted yes myself but I don't see how the reasons written on his app's declined msg are so hard to understand?

Motivation != capability.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
el mano

Post by el mano »

Shadi wrote:
el mano wrote:Who ever voted no to doeda, f*ck you really (k09 i still love you) but you others please. why say no to a guy that shows alot of motivation to become a member, a guy that been trying it for almost 1-(2?) years now. some of the day members doesnt even deserv member, i dont even care about this community tbh but its bs how you admins can accecpt people after 2-3 months but not a guy after 1 fucking year peace
I voted yes myself but I don't see how the reasons written on his app's declined msg are so hard to understand?

Motivation != capability.
Declined

You have tried many times and we see you have huge dedication with wanting to become a member and therefore always put in a lot of hours and a huge increase in play-time. However, you continuously neglect the most concerning personality traits and show no big signs of changing these. We believe you still lack authority, which is a hard one to change but stuff like lack of moderation and too little commanding are things you could definitely work on.

We're sorry, doeda. Please stick to the good stuff you do and work on the mentioned things. Show that you really want this and that you are willing to work for it.

Doeda never *neglet* the most concerning personality traits when i have played there, and i believe that is just bs.
Doeda always commands when hes on ct team ( as far that i know) he moderates more than members? and *Show that you really want this?* LOL isnt 1 year enough to show that you want to be a member? im not saying this because doeda is my friend, im saying it because the only one that actually deserv to be member is doeda now quit the bs and give him a trial atleat, jubia got it so why cant doeda?
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

First of all gratz to the people that got accepted, i think you deserve it. The people that didn't keep your head up. You will make it sooner or later i guess.. if not have fun in playing the game ;)

Second of all, so many permban tools 0_o , I do agree with Him. Me and others had to work for the tool (we did a lot of reports) and now people seem to get it easier and easier. Not that it is bad, but i'm wondering if it is really deserved. People that should get permban tool aren't these people the ones that catch cheaters on a daily basis? Because you are not really something with a permban tool if you not need or gonna use it that much. Anyways gratz on it and use it wisely.

Last but not least, TTT gone aint a big problem in my eyes. It wasn't played a lot anymore lately so it won't be missed that much. Apart from that will ZP be missed. Why it got less actractive is that it didn't got any changes that much and it makes people stay away in my eyes (same happend with Assault). But ohwell we will see how it goes without it..
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

el mano wrote: Doeda never *neglet* the most concerning personality traits when i have played there, and i believe that is just bs.
Doeda always commands when hes on ct team ( as far that i know) he moderates more than members? and *Show that you really want this?* LOL isnt 1 year enough to show that you want to be a member? im not saying this because doeda is my friend, im saying it because the only one that actually deserv to be member is doeda now quit the bs and give him a trial atleat, jubia got it so why cant doeda?
Here we go again...

You have 6 hours collectively over two accounts the last month, so how are you to observe Doeda's almost 70 hours? That means Doeda has played at least 62 hours without you in his presence if not more. That's almost 3 whole days of game time.

Besides, what was meant by "show us that you want it" is that he shows us that he commands more and moderates more, not plays more and not fulfill the rest. Several people have seen him not focusing enough there. If your experience is different, it's not the same viewpoint a lot of other people are having.

Again, motivation != capability, because he has tried for a year, because he has tried many times, because he put a shitton of effort doesn't mean we can neglect his cons. And it's not like he tried non-stop for that year, there were periods of disinterest and moving away from the potential changes we wanted him to have.

Some people have tried to get a position in the community for years in the past before they got what they wanted, it isn't unlikely.
Veghan wrote:so many permban tools 0_o , I do agree with Him. Me and others had to work for the tool (we did a lot of reports) and now people seem to get it easier and easier. Not that it is bad, but i'm wondering if it is really deserved. People that should get permban tool aren't these people the ones that catch cheaters on a daily basis? Because you are not really something with a permban tool if you not need or gonna use it that much. Anyways gratz on it and use it wisely.
You also got it easier than the original members did at very first so we can always argue if it's deserved because other people had it harder. I think it's a positive change, we can trust members more and we get less work and members can take more of a decision on their own. But yeah, most if not all of the people that got it yesterday all report on a daily basis but just haven't done it for several months (maybe started recently or so) but have have proven to know when it's a cheater, how to report and haven't ever failed in doing so from what I know (At least with Wasch this time as a member and sn00se) - so no reason for them not to have it.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SiX

Post by SiX »

Congratz for those who were accepted.

I miss TTT...
el mano

Post by el mano »

@Shadi, i was talking about the time i were actually active on this community. But my respond wont do jackshit anyways.. you admins will still make dumb decisions im outtie
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

el mano wrote:@Shadi, i was talking about the time i were actually active on this community. But my respond wont do jackshit anyways.. you admins will still make dumb decisions im outtie
This isn't the topic to discuss previous meetings.

- Benjamin Franklin
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

Congrats to all
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

expected uninteresting decisions, but doeda... This guy applied 6 times already. is it really not enough to showing great motivation and readiness to responcibility?

at least for what there exists trial period for all newest members?

but, ye, the only answer, that always used by admins in this situation is
Spoiler!
D
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

BouH wrote:expected uninteresting decisions, but doeda... This guy applied 6 times already. is it really not enough to showing great motivation and readiness to responcibility?

Spoiler!
D
Again, read the reply on his application.

- Benjamin Franklin
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Shadi wrote:
BouH wrote:expected uninteresting decisions, but doeda... This guy applied 6 times already. is it really not enough to showing great motivation and readiness to responcibility?

Spoiler!
D
and again, what are trials for? you can always demote him if he doesn't do a good job. Admins need to realise that taking a gambling like accepting a person who may not have the full capabilities isn't going to ruin the community.
These users thanked the author Starzy for the post (total 2):
k1ngfoxxy, doeda

Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Starzy wrote:
Shadi wrote:

Spoiler!
D
and again, what are trials for? you can always demote him if he doesn't do a good job. Admins need to realise that taking a gambling like accepting a person who may not have the full capabilities isn't going to ruin the community.
They have no problem with letting people who has been here for 1 month get a trial but a person that has shown a lot of motivation for a long time gets no chance
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post (total 4):
Sn00se, QuErza!, Laprot the Freekiller, Sparky
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Sloth wrote:
Starzy wrote:
Shadi wrote:

Spoiler!
D
They have no problem with letting people who has been here for 1 month get a trial but a person that has shown a lot of motivation for a long time gets no chance
First time i agree with My slothy friend over here (NOT) Really half of the members here would quit after getting declined 2-3 times, Doeda worked so hard to be a member like 5-6 times he got declined and like Sluth said People who just came to the forums gets trial LMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Old News”