[Accepted] Application.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
dArra;]

Application.

Post by dArra;] »

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16980721
NickName : dArra;]
Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was member for 2 years on nD
Average amount of time on our servers per day : Nooo idea. At least 1-3 hours during workdays, might be more. I'm less active during weekends.
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? 2011 if I remember correct.
Do you have a working mic? yes.

About myself:
Sup people, my real name is Kassu and I'm from Finland. I'm currently still living with my parents but I'm searching for own apartment. I'm also searching for permanent job, hopefully I'll find it soon (which means my activity might drop a bit in future). About my hobbys... ehm. Mostly just playing CS, hanging out with my mates, getting drunk, having a party and jogging/running.
I used to be member here before, but I left because I went to military, but now I would love to join back
I know everybody would love to hear about the military, but Finnish army would kick my ass if I share information about our task(s) and might make me pay a lot of money. Anyway I can just say I loved it and im still thinking about going back but now it looks like that won't happen, maybe in future. I shot with assault rifle, bazooka (lol, made my nose bleed), pistol, machine gun and threw grenades few times.

Motivation:
My motivation is same as it was before. I wanna help to keep the server clean.
Because the server just became nonsteam it's full almost 24/7 now (lovely), but nonsteamers always brings problems as well. There is a lot of ghosting, team-/freekilling going on and because of the lack of members, there can't always be mods online. Ofc there is most of the time at least 1-2 mods online but when the server is full they can't see everything what is happening on the server.
Anyway just wanted to offer my help once again!

About my current activity.
I know I haven't been around lately for too long, because the server used to be empty, after it became nonsteam and popular again, I started to play. I will keep my activity good as possible, and if you wanna extend my application I understand it. Anyway I can promise my activity won't drop anytime soon.
I'm also playing CS:GO these days, so my activity won't be good as it used to be, but I still think it will be better then some of the members activity.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
KING SNEL

Re: Application.

Post by KING SNEL »

he did a good job before and he will do a good job now also. yes from me
Optiway

Post by Optiway »

Active player, nice commander, mature, well english speaker, respectful.
No cons, you got my yes, keep it that way mate.

Peace.
Last edited by Optiway on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

This guy was an excellent member last time, one of the few I didn't even bother trying to complain about.

If you stay active, it's a definite yes from me by the end of the month. You know the ropes, you're clever, know how to spot and deal any kind of rulebreaker and moderate a heated server. Your English is good, experienced and in the right age and mindset. You are known and respected and I could probably go on for a while.

Only thing I can think of is that I think you could have put a tiny bit more effort into standing out in a social way, it could even lead to a potential admin position in my eyes.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
doeda, k1ngfoxxy
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
CammY -fs-

Post by CammY -fs- »

Definitely worth the member spot again. One that shows dedication to the community and moderates ingame perfectly. Definite yez.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Very happy to see you apply again darra! You were a great member, one of my favourite actually, and I am sure you'll do a great job again. I don't even know you that well to begin with, but from what I've seen of you in the short while you've been active for (after I joined nD), I can say with confidence that you're mature and dedicated, you know when to take things seriously and when to relax and have fun, and you're a really good commander! I think it's needless to say that my vote for you is a big yes, if of course, you'll be active enough :P. Good luck!
big d energy
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

still the best member I've ever met.
it's a yes from me.
Flath

Post by Flath »

Lead the way broah

Waschera

Post by Waschera »

If you can get your activity up to date after comming back from the military, there is no doubt that you should be accepted. You are probably one of the most dedicated member i have seen in this community and you did a very good job last time.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

This is a the perfect member material for nD. If dArra will be active and continues there should be no questions asked.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

did a great job last time dont see why he shouldnt get member again!
CammY -fs-

Post by CammY -fs- »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:This is a the perfect member material for nD. If dArra will be active and continues there should be no questions asked.
This. Also this: http://prntscr.com/87xw9k

Respects the rules when someone was asking to boost and he said it was bug abusing. +123189248 for Daz.
capitan pescanova

Post by capitan pescanova »

cammYs wrote:
Laprot the Freekiller wrote:This is a the perfect member material for nD. If dArra will be active and continues there should be no questions asked.
This. Also this: http://prntscr.com/87xw9k

Respects the rules when someone was asking to boost and he said it was bug abusing. +123189248 for Daz.
This is something very normal that everyone should do, not only members.

OT: Yes Darra, if u have a good activity I cant think of any con for you, you are a fantastic commander and u bring a great atmosphere to the server, you know all the rules, you are very mature, you keep the server in order, u have good english, u report. I can only think in pros for u. Good luck with ur application
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

dArra, you are a good guy you where formerly a member in this community and you where good as a member. I have no doubts that you wouldn't become a great member once again.
You're a great commander, You speak good english you're mature and you aswell know the rules. It seems a bit odd to see you apply but i have no problems with it.
I think you deserve member so my vote will be yes. good luck darra.
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"

Post by 25142 »

I believe you did your job very well, and feel like you can almost definitely do it just aswell again, I don't feel like I need to expand much so it's a YES from me.

Return to “Accepted Applications”