[Declined] Application : Karmen <3

All declined Applications are stored here.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Konijn »

Chris-Aksel wrote:To Konijn ; If im not a member and there is non steam player who uses somekind of hack , also there is multible members on my steam online at that time , do you really think that im going to make demo and post it at forum instead of calling a member and get the solution much faster. I am aware of that need to make prove when you are a member.
Maybe it would be a faster solution. But if you're going to undertake this task yourself once you're a member then we need to feel confident in your abilities and the best way to do that is for you to show us by means of reporting that you're capable and willing.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
Chris-Aksel
gucci

Post by gucci »

This guy is clearly not aware of the rules, he constantly causes attention on the Jailbreak server...

He also ghosted on a funday which was is going back to my first point, he can't follow simple rules.

--
Spoiler!
These users thanked the author gucci for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Chris-Aksel

Post by Chris-Aksel »

xeonn» wrote:This guy is clearly not aware of the rules, he constantly causes attention on the Jailbreak server...

He also ghosted on a funday which was is going back to my first point, he can't follow simple rules.

--
Spoiler!
First of this was zombie day not a funday , also if there is timer already at 0 and cts camping 2 cts vs 10 terrorist , what the odds are? No need to waste time & get ppl leaving.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Chris-Aksel wrote:
xeonn» wrote:This guy is clearly not aware of the rules, he constantly causes attention on the Jailbreak server...

--
Spoiler!
First of this was zombie day not a funday , also if there is timer already at 0 and cts camping 2 cts vs 10 terrorist , what the odds are? No need to waste time & get ppl leaving.
Whether you agree with the rules or not is irrelevant, you still have to follow them.
No ghosting is a really basic rule and there's literally no excuse for a regular, member or member-applicant not following it.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Chris-Aksel

Post by Chris-Aksel »

I do agree with rules but as i see it when time ends at 0:00 and someone camp on one spot where you can't get alone PS : to get there needed boosting and after they dont move at all even if the told so to end the round , after that telling isnt a so bad thing. Afterall if we came back to this situation out there was that after i told , no T moved anyway towards them and we still waited some 2 minutes before they started moving. So before you start making a little peces of scenes you should think how this whole thing was at that moment.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Idk how your rule knowledge is in Fun servers but a few days ago I've seen you in the jailbreak server when I was commanding.
You stated that I freekilled you, even though I'm 100% sure I know the rules far better than.
Though you I've decided a member (Sparky in that case) to confirm I was right, you just ignored me after Sparky gave the conclusion I had the right to kill u, ok, can happen.
Few rounds later, same scenario happens to another player and you start whining 'See he freekills again'.
Don't try to outsmart me on the jailbreak rules, I've never seen you before that day you whined at me and I don't think you take the critics cus you don't seem to listen at all.
I can't see a potential member in you, sorry.

P.S. I don't base my opinion just on that one scenario, he didn't help out any players, didn't moderate when needed and only whined about rules he made up himself.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post (total 2):
Chris-Aksel, Lawliet
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

I didn't want to reply again but where I voted blank/no earlier I want to change it into a NO for now. The other day on Deathmatch you were bugabusing like hell. You were bugged with RTD Zeusmode and kept on killing CT's on spawn. You crossed the 100 kills. Even CT's were asking you to stop cause you were ruining the game you continued. I slayed you and asked you why you are applying when you showing this behaviour? You said you didn't knew about the bugabusing. Well maybe not, but if you are not aware of the overall rules on Deathmatch and you ignore CT players who almost left because of you I don't see any reason why accepting you as a member (for now).
These users thanked the author R1CKY[JJ] for the post (total 4):
Chris-Aksel, wei, Путинтебяобстрелит, Lawliet
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Evil-homer

Post by Evil-homer »

Declined

We feel you are not ready to yet be a member. If this is something you really want, we encourage you to keep working in order to improve.

Return to “Declined Applications”