[Declined] Application : Karmen <3

All declined Applications are stored here.
Chris-Aksel
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Deep In The Pirate Ship :)
Has thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Application : Karmen <3

Post by Chris-Aksel »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19516202
- NickName: Karmen <3 Chris-Aksel
- Age: 23
- Gender: Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Playing for 10+ years now , have been admin/mod on various servers.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 5-8 hours a day , depends on how much time i have. Past month have been online most of time.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I guess it was back in the 2010 or earlier , as you can see my forum account is greated in 2011 , but im 100% sure that did play in server first then registered at forum :)
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. Im from a small country called estonia ( no , it is not part of russia as most of world thinks. :) ) Working with cars. About hobbies it is clear that mostly waste my time on the computer , playing / uploading. Im a true fan of torrenting and sailing on the torrent ship for years now. Also i like old games with badass graphics , sucs as redalert/dune2000/age of empires/etc.. I would like to help keep clear the deathmatch server , have been playing there for a while now and didnt see team members/admins a lot , acctually it was only 1 time that member was around. The server is kinda off hands , a lot of cheaters but im not amused cause mostly NS playing there. I like playing on ZM 1000FPS also , this was the first of your servers that i joined , but as i see zm servers are almost clear of hackers.

- Only serious applications will be considered

Im so serious right now.. :)

Anyway waiting for opinions , also haters , i love haters. :)
Thanks.
User avatar
R1CKY[JJ]
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:23 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Hey there Karmen,

I have been a bit inactive lately but here is mine opinion. I've seen you 2/3 times now on Deathmatch. To be honest I've never seen you before or I didn't noticed you. What I've seen from you ingame is that you are a very quiet player which is not bad (im not the biggest talker either), but I havn't seen you talk at all. Since you are quite new(?) you might open up some more and interact with players online or at least try to show yourself a bit more. You registered on forums in 2011 but only have 7 posts. I don't know how long you been around here on nD, but like I said I didn't notice you before. Maybe other players/members have a better view on you. Good luck with your apply. I'll vote blank/no.
These users thanked the author R1CKY[JJ] for the post:
Chris-Aksel
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Flath »

I have to say that i've seen you talk a lot lately, don't know if it was about the incoming application but you seem like a good player, you had once some issues with some guy saying you were cheating but you were cool about it and you answered in a calm and nice way. Try to keep the good work and to be more active on forum , try to know the community a little bit more. Feel free to report the cheaters if you see one or to call a member. Playing on all servers and getting known is a good way to increase your chances of being accepted since you need to moderate on all servers in time of need.

I have seen you twice but here's my first impression. Good luck
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Image


User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by KING SNEL »

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Playing for 10+ years now , have been admin/mod on various servers.
What servers did you run as admin?
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Chris-Aksel
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Deep In The Pirate Ship :)
Has thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Chris-Aksel »

Thanks for answering at least :) About talking as ricky mentioned , yeah i dont talk much in deathmatch since there isnt much talking anyways , all players are kinda quiet , it is different on ZM 1000fps , you should join sometimes and see. :) About forum inactivity i agree with you , i dont put my nose everywhere , just dont want to get on troubles , as we know a lot of different people around and a lot of personas. Cheaters reporting i do much , i do it throught steam as i have there some members/admin like : BouH , Pukata , Mystic , x-regit-x.

To SneL : Have been admin in estonian servers mostly , most know of them was csmammu. Also was one german one back in the days , can't remember the name..
Thanks :)
User avatar
Kadaver
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 pm
Location: Kaatsheuvel
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Kadaver »

Hi karmen,

I don't play that often on the fun servers like "Deathmatch, Roadrage. . ." So im gonna do a quick chat about ur apply.
First off all I seems like a cool guy, u got the age required to apply. . Also u have a decent english i can see on ur post.
Since I do not know u in game I'm poorly to say i need to give u a BLANK vote, May god be with you and give u the YES :)

Cheers, Kadaver
These users thanked the author Kadaver for the post:
Chris-Aksel
~ I'd like to "Fingerpaint" or bake some "Cupcakes" with u ~

~ Kadaver ~
Veghan
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Karmen, i have played with you today but didn't really talked to you.

I will write my things down when i know you better, for now goodluck with your application.

@Ricky, i think he played more then a few hours @dm ;)
These users thanked the author Veghan for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Image
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Konijn »

Well I don't think it will surprise you to hear that I was less than impressed with your behaviour earlier today on Jailbreak. As a member you represent the community and it simply doesn't fly when you insult people, especially new players (I am referring to your comments towards 'tak' about his commanding). I know that you say it was a joke but really that's not how it came across to me.

You might feel like I'm not letting go of this and that's not really the case, it is just relevant to your application. Therefore I must bring up your attitude when you were killed earlier today on Jailbreak as well.

For the benefit of those not present, you brought a deagle and shot at a CT he then came up to the cell and killed you. You asked him why he killed you (fair enough, nothing wrong with that). He told you that you shot him with a deagle. You then said but he can't see your name through the cells. I then explained (as I was in the cell and saw the entire thing) that there was only 3 of us there and 1 with a different model so it wouldn't be that difficult to keep track of who is who. What I found disappointing was that you refused to accept this and kept pressing that he shouldn't have been able to kill you. The fact is he saw you shoot him and he tracked your model in the cell and killed you, once this was explained to you, you should simply accept that and stop arguing the case in-game. If you really disagreed you could have checked the HLTV demo afterwards but arguing the same point which was explained to you already was completely redundant.

To make matters worse, because I interjected in both situations and defended the party who I felt was right (in both cases, not you) you then felt the need to tell me that I was sticking my nose in places it didn't belong when the fact is I was simply explaining why the CT in one case was right and in the other case I was trying to make the commander (a new player and new commander) who you had called shit feel slightly better about himself and motivate him to continue improving his commanding skills instead of making him feel bad and not want to command in future.

In short, if you really are serious about wanting to be a member then you should be a positive influence on the server and not a negative one. Insulting players and causing a huge fuss over small things are not the way to go.
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Image
User avatar
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

I didn't intend to reply to your application Karmen, because I quite frankly don't know you at all, until I saw your behaviour in JB.

Therefore, to add to Konijn's reply, you very well know what happened yesterday(I believe?) when we were playing on bananamuffin, and you boosted yourself up the platform, bugging yourself there and rebelling. Apekiller told you to not repeat the same mistake again, or else you'll get slain for bug abusing. He very nicely explained to you, that what you've done is not allowed, and it is punishable. Regardless of Ape's warnings, you've continued to try to boost yourself and other players up. I eventually kicked you for it, after countless warnings, and explained which and what, and you kept shoving the "rules" in our face, and how they don't mention anything about boosting. You insisted on having us type "/rules" and embraced, what seemed to me as a very cocky attitude, trying so hard to prove 3 members wrong, 2 of which Jail members(Waschera was in too). We then explained to you, again, and again, that boosting yourself up is not allowed, because it's basically a bug that you're abusing. And yet, round after round, you kept crouching in the corner, having other players boost themselves up, and kept insisting on how what you're doing is perfectly fine, because there's nothing about it specifically in the rules. You kept this behaviour up until you finally asked Konijn, and am assuming he told you that it was indeed bug abusing, and thus rulebreaking.

Now, I'm not saying that the very fact that you're not entirely familiar with the jb rules is much of a con, but rather the attitude you've shown when you have been moderated.
Work on your attitude please, and maybe eventually you'll get a chance. From me at the moment, it's a NO.
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post (total 2):
Apekiller, Chris-Aksel
big d energy
Chris-Aksel
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Deep In The Pirate Ship :)
Has thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Chris-Aksel »

Konijn wrote:Well I don't think it will surprise you to hear that I was less than impressed with your behaviour earlier today on Jailbreak. As a member you represent the community and it simply doesn't fly when you insult people, especially new players (I am referring to your comments towards 'tak' about his commanding). I know that you say it was a joke but really that's not how it came across to me.

You might feel like I'm not letting go of this and that's not really the case, it is just relevant to your application. Therefore I must bring up your attitude when you were killed earlier today on Jailbreak as well.

For the benefit of those not present, you brought a deagle and shot at a CT he then came up to the cell and killed you. You asked him why he killed you (fair enough, nothing wrong with that). He told you that you shot him with a deagle. You then said but he can't see your name through the cells. I then explained (as I was in the cell and saw the entire thing) that there was only 3 of us there and 1 with a different model so it wouldn't be that difficult to keep track of who is who. What I found disappointing was that you refused to accept this and kept pressing that he shouldn't have been able to kill you. The fact is he saw you shoot him and he tracked your model in the cell and killed you, once this was explained to you, you should simply accept that and stop arguing the case in-game. If you really disagreed you could have checked the HLTV demo afterwards but arguing the same point which was explained to you already was completely redundant.

To make matters worse, because I interjected in both situations and defended the party who I felt was right (in both cases, not you) you then felt the need to tell me that I was sticking my nose in places it didn't belong when the fact is I was simply explaining why the CT in one case was right and in the other case I was trying to make the commander (a new player and new commander) who you had called shit feel slightly better about himself and motivate him to continue improving his commanding skills instead of making him feel bad and not want to command in future.

In short, if you really are serious about wanting to be a member then you should be a positive influence on the server and not a negative one. Insulting players and causing a huge fuss over small things are not the way to go.
Atleast a reply , i did wait for it from you konj :) First of , about that shooting that was in cell , there was 3 of us indeed , i had same skin as one of players so i asked why he killed me , BEFORE he even answered , you answered first so we got to the arguing with you after that , to about 1-2min argue i did say that everyone has they opinion about it and let it be , thats was all from me , i sit back and be quiet , but wow you could not just stick with what i sayd and still explained there your view of that moment. Im not saying that you are wrong or ct are wrong , there was simple question "Why did you kill me?" He even didnt answered yet while you already say to me stop complaining and play. Anyway , i wanted to get over this since i dont play for somethingys , i play for FUN , also im positive that when i just troll the ct to get answer why he killed me (PS: WASNT COMPLAINING) then i can make these little troll jokes , im not the person to get mad easyli for some killing on counter-strike, jesus. So after that thing all ended when you got all say'd what you wanted PS: I did tell you then already , add me steam , lets talk , dont do it with 20+ players server where all flooding and i could not see half of what you typed there. You didnt want to do that. Your choise. Anyway after all that ended i was joking around with player "tak" , the thing with that is i typed "Tak , your commanding suck :D :D :D" <--- Just like this! Ok mby it was bad joke at that time ( Konj at that time you told me to get to CT team and command my self <--- That was when i told you dont please put your nose where it not belongs , i did see that you could not get pass of the ct killing me and did want to argue further and further , thats why you started commenting everything i did say even if it was joking around, but BEFORE you got on the server , i made jokes , some other guys did EVERYONE GOT THEM AS A JOKES AND LAUGHED , but as we got to arguing point with you when the ct killed me , then most of ppl did see that i argue with you and from that point they like did "I dont like jokes" "Stfu" "play" - So sorry if that insults anybody but i call it simply a ass kissing. Lastly , konj or everyone with who i played i dont have anything against anybody , sorry for my "jokes" that someone dont like , i try not to do these kind jokes anymore.

PS : I Dont make trouble out of anything , its not worth it.
Foxy|Lady wrote:I didn't intend to reply to your application Karmen, because I quite frankly don't know you at all, until I saw your behaviour in JB.

Therefore, to add to Konijn's reply, you very well know what happened yesterday(I believe?) when we were playing on bananamuffin, and you boosted yourself up the platform, bugging yourself there and rebelling. Apekiller told you to not repeat the same mistake again, or else you'll get slain for bug abusing. He very nicely explained to you, that what you've done is not allowed, and it is punishable. Regardless of Ape's warnings, you've continued to try to boost yourself and other players up. I eventually kicked you for it, after countless warnings, and explained which and what, and you kept shoving the "rules" in our face, and how they don't mention anything about boosting. You insisted on having us type "/rules" and embraced, what seemed to me as a very cocky attitude, trying so hard to prove 3 members wrong, 2 of which Jail members(Waschera was in too). We then explained to you, again, and again, that boosting yourself up is not allowed, because it's basically a bug that you're abusing. And yet, round after round, you kept crouching in the corner, having other players boost themselves up, and kept insisting on how what you're doing is perfectly fine, because there's nothing about it specifically in the rules. You kept this behaviour up until you finally asked Konijn, and am assuming he told you that it was indeed bug abusing, and thus rulebreaking.

Now, I'm not saying that the very fact that you're not entirely familiar with the jb rules is much of a con, but rather the attitude you've shown when you have been moderated.
Work on your attitude please, and maybe eventually you'll get a chance. From me at the moment, it's a NO.
I admit i was wrong to boost players up " 2 rounds in a row " - As of that i did say no rules for that , so i asked a member about that , who asked from Konj about that and Konj did say that "BUG = BOOSTING" , then i came back to server and apologized to Apekiller and told he was right about that.

So as i mentioned above it was 2 rounds in a row. Anyone who knows this map , knows also that you need atleast 3 people to get boosted , every single round there was 2 CT who looked down from there to me and there was 2 terrorist guys , me and some other one , no 3rd person even didnt get close to us. I did got slay , i did get kick etc , and im not arguing or complaining that it wasnt right , yeah you were right to do it. But question remains , why only me ? There was 1 guy more who all did see ? :) Also you know 3 people need to get boosted , there was 2 of us. You could just have made a day , open cell , tell all get to cage if not killed me and that would finish that thing even faster. ;)
User avatar
.Cell.
Posts: 477
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by .Cell. »

Hi Chris. Before I state any pros and cons I would like a few questions answered. However, your answers will also help me in judging you better.

Why is it that you are applying for the fun team and you state that you wish to keep the server clean yet I do not see any reports from you? If there are some which I could not find, apologies and if possible could you link them to me over Steam as I wish to have a look at them as well.
If you get accepted, what will you bring forth to improve the server(s)? Apart from keeping it clean from cheaters.
If you get declined, what will you do? Will you not attempt to keep the server(s) clean?
Did you know as a member you need to get along with not just the nD* team but with the regulars?
Image
Chris-Aksel
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Deep In The Pirate Ship :)
Has thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Chris-Aksel »

.Cell. wrote:Hi Chris. Before I state any pros and cons I would like a few questions answered. However, your answers will also help me in judging you better.

Why is it that you are applying for the fun team and you state that you wish to keep the server clean yet I do not see any reports from you? If there are some which I could not find, apologies and if possible could you link them to me over Steam as I wish to have a look at them as well.
If you get accepted, what will you bring forth to improve the server(s)? Apart from keeping it clean from cheaters.
If you get declined, what will you do? Will you not attempt to keep the server(s) clean?
Did you know as a member you need to get along with not just the nD* team but with the regulars?
As i sayd above i did not came to report out here in forum , but i have called like 100 times a member nick "Mystic" since i have he's steam , also i tryed multible times calling regit and putata but all the times i tryed they was busy. MSG's still have they i belive at steam. Also i did requested this cause of deathmatch , this is the server i want to play and while there is a lot of cheaters it's a pain in the ass to do that. As of declined and or accepted i still try to get server clean , i dont look into that as a whole lot of guys here who got declined that "now im mad and will start whine to all who makes application" SO lot of them got to me these past days and got something ignorant to say , always left with same answer , go type a feedback at my post on forum. So i still continue bothering members/mods at steam when smth is wrong :)
Yeah , it is clear to me that i need to get along with everybody & this is not a problem for me , also you should know that , didnt have any arguments what so ever with zm members , with you mystic. So there is always 2 different sides , i explained mine , didnt get a answer from others. Only accusing but not solution.
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Konijn »

Chris-Aksel wrote:
.Cell. wrote:Hi Chris. Before I state any pros and cons I would like a few questions answered. However, your answers will also help me in judging you better.

Why is it that you are applying for the fun team and you state that you wish to keep the server clean yet I do not see any reports from you? If there are some which I could not find, apologies and if possible could you link them to me over Steam as I wish to have a look at them as well.
If you get accepted, what will you bring forth to improve the server(s)? Apart from keeping it clean from cheaters.
If you get declined, what will you do? Will you not attempt to keep the server(s) clean?
Did you know as a member you need to get along with not just the nD* team but with the regulars?
As i sayd above i did not came to report out here in forum , but i have called like 100 times a member nick "Mystic" since i have he's steam , also i tryed multible times calling regit and putata but all the times i tryed they was busy. MSG's still have they i belive at steam. Also i did requested this cause of deathmatch , this is the server i want to play and while there is a lot of cheaters it's a pain in the ass to do that. As of declined and or accepted i still try to get server clean , i dont look into that as a whole lot of guys here who got declined that "now im mad and will start whine to all who makes application" SO lot of them got to me these past days and got something ignorant to say , always left with same answer , go type a feedback at my post on forum. So i still continue bothering members/mods at steam when smth is wrong :)
Yeah , it is clear to me that i need to get along with everybody & this is not a problem for me , also you should know that , didnt have any arguments what so ever with zm members , with you mystic. So there is always 2 different sides , i explained mine , didnt get a answer from others. Only accusing but not solution.
If you become a member, once you ban a cheater you will have to report the cheater with evidence in the private member section, much in the same way as the public reports are done. If you cannot be bothered to do this currently, why would you be bothered to do it if you became a member?
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
Chris-Aksel
Image
User avatar
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 361 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Chris, or Karmen, or whatever your name is, you still fail to see the problem I was trying to emphasize with my post. It wasn't the actual fact that you broke a rule, it was just the fact that you refused to listen to moderation coming from 3 members. And the fact that you still try to explain yourself and bring arguments as to why you kept doing what you did, shows me more than enough, you've just proven my point.
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post:
Chris-Aksel
big d energy
Chris-Aksel
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Location: Deep In The Pirate Ship :)
Has thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Application : Karmen <3

Post by Chris-Aksel »

To Konijn ; If im not a member and there is non steam player who uses somekind of hack , also there is multible members on my steam online at that time , do you really think that im going to make demo and post it at forum instead of calling a member and get the solution much faster. I am aware of that need to make prove when you are a member.

To Lady : Lady , as of refused to listen to 3 members , i indeed did see only Apekiller calling it to quit boosting ( server had 20+ players and the posting was insane , everyone argue with everyone, there is a much bigger picture to see for everyone , new player can't really understand is the "boosting" considered as a "bug" and indeed they are 2 different things , thats why i asked a member to ask admin in that case this admin was "Konijn" who told that bootsing is considered as a bug. Lady i atleast explain my self , also i did apologize to apekiller cause i indeed thought that there is no rule about it.
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests