[Declined] Yup doeda once again!

All declined Applications are stored here.
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Re: Yup doeda once again!

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Did you just copy my PROs?! :laughing-rofl:

I'll make an effort to join jb more often just to see how well you do there, duda. I really want to see your commanding and moderation in the server you're most active in, and of course applying to be a member for.

I've seen people mention that your judgement might be biased when it comes to your friends. Now really, let's cut the crap, it's pretty much a given that people tend to be a bit more lenient when it comes to their close friends sometimes, but I think duda would be capable of punishing when needed.
big d energy
SoeSope

Post by SoeSope »

Since we all know that you are ready for member, I will give you my yes vote. Good luck bro!
Run for the death
shayan

Post by shayan »

definitely a yes from me.
doeda will be a huge improvement for the current member team, he has shown us that he is ready to be a member. :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Foxy|Lady wrote:I've seen people mention that your judgement might be biased when it comes to your friends. Now really, let's cut the crap, it's pretty much a given that people tend to be a bit more lenient when it comes to their close friends sometimes, but I think duda would be capable of punishing when needed.
Some more than others.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
.Cell.

Post by .Cell. »

I've stated down below what I said on your previous applications to show you how much I think you've improved since then.
Spoiler!
A lot of things have already been said but since you wanted my opinion either way I'll give it to you. So, hope you enjoy reading.

So let's start off with your pros.
Pros:
-You know the rules. Which, from what I've noticed, well enough. You're still learning but, there's always loads of room for improvement.
-From your application again I know you will give yourself a lot of room to improve, learn and you will let in people's feedback even after you're a member. <-- New
-You moderate. That's great. (Check neutrals)*.
-You're mature for your age. (Check neutrals)**.
-Your English speaking, listening and understanding power is good as well.
-You command now and then from what I've noticed. I have nothing against you commanding. (Check neutrals)***.
-You stand out of the crowd as a regular.

Well, that's settled so moving on to the harder bit. Your neutrals and cons.
Neutrals:
-*Well if I think about you as a member, I see potential in you. I see you understanding how things are meant to be like rules, guidelines etc. But, when I think from a different perspective, I see you moderate a bit too much. Nothing that can't be fixed. But, to me it seems like, you moderate things that don't need moderation over. <-- Improved.
-*You could boost it a little, not sure if you're not moderating when I'm around because you're having fun etc. But as far as I've seen (a bit inactive is why I've kept it here), you could do a bit more with it. Understandable if you are, this is why I've left it in neutrals. <-- New
-**This leads back to your first neutral I've stated. You may sometimes go a bit over board with the moderation bit (nothing that can't be fixed). I feel that you may take things a little too personal sometimes and that may lead to you misjudging people, their behaviours and actions which may lead to you either giving them a cruel punishment or very lenient one. <-- Improved.
-***When you command, I find days fun. You may repeat the first few steps of your commanding but that's fine. Problem here is you need to boost your commanding up a bit more. Again nothing that can't be fixed so I'm putting them down in neutrals. <-- Still needs to be worked on a bit.
-I feel like you won't be respected enough by many on the servers to gain control over situations. This can be fixed of course is why I've left it in neutrals. Also, I have not put handling full server in cons nor neutrals as you can't handle all situations at one time with or without powers. It takes time for new people who it doesn't come naturally to handle a full server out of the blue. Takes time and guidance. <-- New

Cons:
-I feel like you won't be respected enough by many on the servers to gain control over situations.
-None that I can think of so far right now, apart from the neutrals which can be fixed in time. If I change my mind I'll post them under the spoiler.

Conclusion:
Duda, I know you can do it. I still believe you have the confidence that you can achieve your goals because you're that kind of a person. You have shown that you are dedicated from the amount of times you've been declined and you've yet applied. You've shown that no matter how many times you're beaten down you can still come back with a rawr and improvements.

If you work on your neutrals which I've stated. There's nothing hard to fix in them so I will be voting a "Yes" on your application. If there's any information or explanation you need about my constructive feedback feel free to contact me over steam. Good luck.
Oh and open this spoiler at your own risk.
Spoiler!
Foxy|Lady wrote: noobie :orcs-buttshake:
THIS IS SO PRICELESS :D
These users thanked the author .Cell. for the post:
Apekiller
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

I'll share my views, not in a pro-con list though.

I think most people knew you left because you were declined the last time, you felt bad about it and had a breakdown for approx a month. It happens i suppose. <-- You lost motivation. You start playing again saying you just needed a break and also a few people you enjoyed playing with were here playing. Now you've maybe played for 1-2 months and you re-apply with literally the same app as from before http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22186, but with few changes in it. You used the same motivation as from the last time. How do you expect us to believe that? I'm sure you would do these things you've mentioned IF you get accepted, but how come you still have the exact same motivation even though you lost it some time ago?

You seem loyal to the community, but how much time are you actually willing to spend here? If this is true, you should settle well as an regular for now at least.
Spoiler!
Not to mention this during your "leave" period: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22619
It was shortly created after this drama: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=22512

The purpose of it was as if you were trying to find reasons to get a member kicked that was prolly aftermath from your decline and you thought this was the way to go, and the slightest little thing (something that was based on a mistake or whatever) you had, you'd try to make a big thing out of, as if you're trying to find some personal gain out of it. Instead of contacting an admin and taking it privately you decided to go public and make a big deal about a small situation. If you get accepted i wonder how you would stand your ground when a fellow member gets the same treatment by someone else, whos' side would you really choose?

This is my view based on the forum. I can't tell whether you're doing good/bad on the servers. But i can tell you one thing, i'm not impressed so far. "it's about the present not about the past" - your own words. What would you call the past: 1 year or 2 months? Imo this was very recently, your trollish/bad behavior that is. Give it more time, show us that you're still dedicated.

This is solely my own opinion about you, nothing personal. Nevertheless, a decision won't be based on 1 post. Not even if it's a Super Admin. I know this from own experience lol
Spoiler!
This is what i'm trying to say: We're pretty much the same though. I've been declined twice as a jail member, i lost motivation, quit for a bit and found my way to the fun servers where i got accepted. What differs you from me is that i didn't take the trollish stance nor was i butthurt about the decisions that were made. Ofc i felt a little bit down, who wouldn't? You really drifted off the road though and i'd say you need to find your way back and stand steady until you're ready.

So based on the forum i'd give you a no. Overall it should count as a blank i suppose. Good luck.
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post (total 4):
Waschera, Lien~, Kwaakt, wei
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Thanks for the replies so far guys, appreciated! :)

As for Beast I thought I'd clear some things up;
First of all thanks for writing this much for me appreciated.
Now with the first spoiler with variable activity I meant activity on different servers of nD. I began playing more on Deathrun and Surf GG and sometimes Roadrage and Speedrun, before I mainly played JB with exceptions on invites.
Beast7 wrote:Now you've maybe played for 1-2 months and you re-apply with literally the same app as from before viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22186, but with few changes in it. You used the same motivation as from the last time. How do you expect us to believe that? I'm sure you would do these things you've mentioned IF you get accepted, but how come you still have the exact same motivation even though you lost it some time ago?
I've wrote what caused me to apply once again on top of my application, however my motivation did not change and what I want to do in the server stayed the same so I did not see what I should have changed at my motivation part. About the other parts I don't see what should change in my application I've edited some sentences here and there but

Now let's hop on.
Beast7 wrote: If you get accepted i wonder how you would stand your ground when a fellow member gets the same treatment by someone else, whos' side would you really choose?
I'd choose the one who's right.
Beast7 wrote:This is my view based on the forum. I can't tell whether you're doing good/bad on the servers. But i can tell you one thing, i'm not impressed so far. "it's about the present not about the past" - your own words. What would you call the past: 1 year or 2 months? Imo this was very recently, your trollish/bad behavior that is. Give it more time, show us that you're still dedicated.
"it's about the present not the past" why are you taking this into my application? The situation where I said this was totally different in this case it was about minna her behaviour in the past and I was against people looking about other people's past it's about how they are now.

that's all I wanted to say.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Yasin38

Post by Yasin38 »

Pros
- Active
- Friendly
- Knows the rules
- Has a mic
- Helpful
- You're a kind and funny guy
- I have never seen you harassing or breaking the rule(s)

Neutral
- Your age, but you're turning 16 soon, so it's not a big problem.

Cons
- I don't have any negative things to say about you..

Conclusion
I think you deserve to be a member. You're a active and helpful player who helps people if needed. I don't have any negative things to write about you so my vote is definitely a YES
I am The Greatest. I said that even before I knew I was.
Rumey_

Post by Rumey_ »

Hellooo doedaa :)

Pro's

- Activity
- Maturity
- Kindness, friendliness
- Always helpful
- Rules knowledge
- Funny to play with!
- Never ever seen you break any rules
- Moderates

Neutral

- Age, but that doesn't even matter cause you're mature enough for your age and turning 16 soooon

Con's

- Hmmmmmmmmm, well there's no con about you which I can tell :clap:

Well, you're totally worth a shot doeda, would like to see you as a member! Here have a Yes from me! Seeee ya in game! ;)
Replay.

Post by Replay. »

Rumey_ wrote:Hellooo doedaa :)

Pro's

- Activity
- Maturity
- Kindness, friendliness
- Always helpful
- Rules knowledge
- Funny to play with!
- Moderates

Neutral

- Age, but that doesn't even matter cause you're mature enough for your age and turning 16 soooon

Con's

- Hmmmmmmmmm, well there's no con about you which I can tell :clap:

Well, you're totally worth a shot doeda, would like to see you as a member! Here have a Yes from me! Seeee ya in game! ;)
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I don't think you're mature enough, pretty sure you won't treat friends/non friends equally, you tend to get upset pretty fast and so on with the normal cons for somoene who ain't ready, you're always in an 'offensive' mode and not more then a few weeks ago you were doing absolutely nothing as a ct for a whole map except for joking around with henry, and im quite sure that's your 'genuine' behaviour.

wouldn't feel comfortable with you as a member
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
wei
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Saying that you're social and that you're a lot on your phone doesn't match each other, in my opinion.

All the things you said in your motvation also can be done as an regular, you don't need extra powers.

I'll give you my vote later when i have time to post some pro's/con's. Big chance that it will be a yes since i have nothing wrong to tell about u.

Good luck with your application.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Pro's

- Activity
- Maturity
- Kindness, friendliness
- Always helpful
- Rules knowledge
- Funny to play with!
- Moderates

Well i wont make con's since there is none... you're fit to becoming a member! iam going with yes.....

Admins if you decline again, you guys are making a mistake. Since doeda is more fit than some of your members...s iam just telling the truth... (no hard feelings i hope)
Last edited by QuErza! on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Anyone that says doeda is better than every current member or has no cons is obviously delusional or just blinded by the fact that his friend is applying and being overly biased...
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

I wont put out a full reply doeda, since i done that on the first, or the second time i cant properly recall. I thought you were ready last time, and unfortunately the admins didnt think so, but i knew that you did have the potential, you have shown that when you try to do well, i.e applying

You have shown dedication to the servers in the sense where you are top of alot of the stats list, and your activity is great

But to be honest, the main problem I have with you applying for member, is as people have previously said, what are you going to do when you get disheartened? I spent quite a bit of time talking to you, and i told you that if you got declined, and you really want it, that the time directly after your application is the most important, so you had to keep up the good stuff that you were doing, I couldnt have emphaisaised this more to you.

However, I noticed myself, and alot of things from others that you basically turned to having a bit more of a trollish attitude, and certain situations have shown how you were not the same person as you were when applying for member.

I mean honestly, when you mean well doeda you are a great addition to the servers and you are a good friend to me, but I could picture you folding as a member. Like, if something doesnt go your way, you wont cope with it well, there is alot more to deal with as member, privately and in game, and to be honest, not just could i picture you not been completely impartial (same to everyone), I couldnt picture you handling the pressure that great, i.e when there are a lot of people flaming you, while you are trying to deal with something, I dont think you would be able to cope well.

I suppose I may be wrong, as there is no great way to show people you are great at situations like this, besides commanding in some ways. But, I feel you havent been patient enough, This has been too soon after you were showing that you werent handling certain situations so great, so clearly it needs some work.
I wish you all the best buddy, I thought you should have been member last time, But I am not so sure now im afraid. Its a Blank from me

Return to “Declined Applications”