Some changes.

Moderator: J4ck

doeda
VIP

Re: Some changes.

Post by doeda »

I think Colorfull should stay, the rebelling part is fun etc. but on the other hand you learn to be creative in that map people can grow in their commanding skills by (inventing new games?) or by doing some creative games for exemple form the figure and stuff. Ofcourse this also depends on the commander itself..
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
k1ngfoxxy
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Bit more updates,

Today we tested the changes on the actual JB server, and it seemed to completely remove the lagg that occurs on the server, when it is full, which is a good sign. But it still has some bugs, so few more bugtestings and fixes, and it is ready to get on the server.
These users thanked the author Pukata for the post (total 3):
Kwaakt, Apekiller, uhu
Kwaakt

Post by Kwaakt »

Pukata wrote:Bit more updates,

Today we tested the changes on the actual JB server, and it seemed to completely remove the lagg that occurs on the server, when it is full, which is a good sign. But it still has some bugs, so few more bugtestings and fixes, and it is ready to get on the server.
Big thump up for this!
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

sounds good :dance:

do you have a list of the bugs? maybe we noticed something to fix, that you haven't on the list? ;)
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Ye just a few ;)

NO, this was good news. Looking forward to when it's actually in tipp, topp shape! Good job so far pukata and to who ever helped him along the way
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Long live Jailbreak! and long live Pukata!

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

you completely fixed the lag issue, it's like a new jailbreak! good work pukata and xalus.

and on top the fact that you kept working on this project even though people patronised it shows a great strength and perseverence, you and xalus are very much congratulated for this.

this might not revive completely the server but notice theres not only one problem to fix, many problems together make it uninteresting and right now one of the biggest ones is gone!
These users thanked the author uhu for the post (total 3):
doeda, LaZy, austria_wien
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

uhu wrote:you completely fixed the lag issue, it's like a new jailbreak! good work pukata and xalus.

and on top the fact that you kept working on this project even though people patronised it shows a great strength and perseverence, you and xalus are very much congratulated for this.

this might not revive completely the server but notice theres not only one problem to fix, many problems together make it uninteresting and right now one of the biggest ones is gone!

good speech uhu good speech :clap:
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

does it still crash?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
M.A

Post by M.A »

Shadi wrote:

does it still crash?
Don't be so negative man, be happy for now!
Great job guys :clap:
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

uhu wrote:you completely fixed the lag issue, it's like a new jailbreak! good work pukata and xalus.

Dat moment when Uhu gets more thanks for making a post thanking Pukata than Pukata gets for the work Uhu made the post to thank him for!
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post (total 3):
uhu, Flath, k1ngfoxxy
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

M.A wrote:
Shadi wrote:

does it still crash?
Don't be so negative man, be happy for now!
Great job guys :clap:
i'm not, was asking D:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Shadi wrote: does it still crash?
I added a metamod plugin suggested by a regular which is supposed to reduce buffer overflows. I also identified a possible cause in the ndnet code which changes player models on round restart (a big no-no) and removed it.

Hopefully these two will reduce the amount of overflows and svc_bad's but only time will tell.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

sounds really good, hope it'll have removed the crashes, and hopefully worst case scenario is mitigation.

- Benjamin Franklin
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Konijn wrote:

Dat moment when Uhu gets more thanks for making a post thanking Pukata than Pukata gets for the work Uhu made the post to thank him for!
My brain actually hurt while reading that but it's funny as hell. That's so true that I'm thanking you and pukata for the recent works!

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”