[Declined] Apply

All declined applications are stored here.
Edo ツ

Re: Appy

Post by Edo ツ »

So what has changed the last 11 days apart from the different sentences and color changes you are using from your old app?
Do you think you're member material now?

This looks greedy and powerhungry.

I stick to my last vote.
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post (total 6):
Queijo da Serra, KyuHyunie~, el mano, bilkacem :3, eddiH, wei
Lien~

Re: Apply

Post by Lien~ »

I see no reason not to accept you. I was very surprised that you got declined in the first place. You made 1 mistake (we spoke about that already) and that alone is far from enough to keep you away from becoming a member. I unfortunately foresee people using your recent decline as something that'll lead them towards voting no but I hope they won't do so as the reason for your decline hasn't even been mentioned in public :/ Anyhow, I won't go into any detail about that here - it's not the right place for me to do so nor am I able to turn back time.

I truly hope to see you become part of the team next meeting, or the meeting thereafter. You deserve it. I think you are more than ready. I had mentioned some things in your previous application (c/p - see spoiler)! Good luck Silver, you have my vote!
Spoiler!
Lien~ wrote:I thought I had already replied, meh.

I will keep this short. You are a nice guy, you know the rules, you are liked (the people that don't usually complain and it comes over as though they do not like VIPs and cry about every single thing).

I do not play an awful lot, but when I do play DR I see everyone type to you Silver, people seem to like you. You take things calm, I have yet to see you rage or treat people unfairly. You help people out, don't mind staying afk or sit in spec to educate people on the rules and gameplay (big pro!).

I do however agree with Jellow that only thanking posts with a positive outcome is a bit meh :/ It comes over as though you don't want to see the negs although I know this isn't the case as you have showed you are willing to improve on what has been mentioned.

My vote will be a yes. Good luck with your application.

@Mystic. Could you elaborate on your post please?! Preferably with proof. If you do not wish to do so in this topic, you are free to PM the Admin team.
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

i don't know you so i didn't wanted to vote at your apply, but since i just saw you run inside the cage as ct and with your gun and died and gave the T a chance to rebel with that gun, and i saw your leave the server right after it.. some does that let a T kill you then leave but i dont know .. u runned inside with your gun at your back
so my vote will be a NO atm.. gl
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Nick

Post by Nick »

I Stick To My Past Vote
Con's
-Friendly
-Never Rage Or harassing
-Mature
-Rule knowledge
-Active
-Calm guy
Con's
You don't play speedrun :(

My vote will be a YES Good luck With your Application Silver
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

bro u break so many rules in jailbreak i have to moderate u all the time! my vote is a no!
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Bengt PiPi Göransson wrote:bro u break so many rules in jailbreak i have to moderate u all the time! my vote is a no!
what SHE said :lol:

Anyway you got declined 12 days ago.... you really think you can get accepted mate? i dont have anything against you.. but that's just weird like you dont take this serious..
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

I didn't post a reply to the first application because I didn't want to ruin the little bit of peace restored between us, but I think the memebers/admins and anyone else should see what I have to say.

Me and Silver had a little argument a month ago maybe. Basically I was a bit of a jerk towards him, even though I didn't mean it at all. This lead to a very frustrating and frustrated behaviour from him. You know how a child behaves when you upset him? Ignores, repeats everything you say, is rude to you... This is what Silver has been like for the following weeks. Not to mention that at some point, he started warning me while playing Deathrun, threatening that he'll kick me if I break the rules. But he didn't bat an eye when others broke the rules repeatedly and abused. I tried to settle things between us, since I never hold the grudge against someone. I apologized and apologized and at some point things seemed to have started to cool off. Until one day he did the exact thing I did to him in the first place. It didn't bother me at all, but it showed me how immature he can be. Maybe for you this looks like something that's just between me and him. Something personal. But it very much emphasizes how immature he is. If you're nice to him, he's a great guy, friendly and may seem mature. But God forbid you upset him.

Besides, lately (I assume since his first application was declined) he broke a lot of rules, including the VIP ones.

I really don't think he's ready to be a member, so from me it's a big NO. (I do realise I'll be getting some real sh*t after this reply, but it's for the best.)
So, yeah. Good luck tho.
big d energy
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

@Sloth - doesn't that mean he's not ready for member? Takes things personally and gets upset if you bother him. We need impartiality and composure, if foxy's analysis mirrors his actual behaviour he has crucial obstacles to beat.

@Silver - don't know you well enough to judge but when I've seen you, you haven't done anything incriminating. However, you don't stand out either - member presence is of big importance, gl.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Sloth wrote: I would gladly like to answer to that question m9
Cheers.
Sloth wrote: So you would say it is NOT a human reaction to get annoyed by someone constantly talking shit to you?
Not a mature one, and here's why it can be ignored easily 1) it's over the internet 2) if you know it's not true why bother 3) if they have time to judge you for flaws they should improve themselves no one is perfect. 4) it can be reported if it becomes too much

Oh and your answer to Foxy looks very competent and will definitely be taken into account :roll:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Sloth wrote:
So you would say it is NOT a human reaction to get annoyed by someone constantly talking shit to you?
Dear, I did not constantly talk shit to him. I didn't talk shit at all actually. Wanna know what it was? Wanna know how childish the matter was?? Although I don't like all this drama, I will tell you! He added me in steam, I accepted his friend request. But I didn't have any other CS players only in my Steam friend list, just Dota players that I can invite in game. So I thought well, why keep someone who doesn't play Dota in my friend list, and I deleted him, explained my thoughts and hoped he won't get upset. At the moment it didn't seem as a big deal to me, but later I realised that it wasn't very nice either. Then the childish/immature side of Silver started to kick in. Should I mention that I added him the second time and he accepted just to argue with me and tell me "I just added to delete you bitch" as if he was getting back at me? Then later on, the apologies - apologies accepted phase started, he added me and I very happily accepted, being relieved that he's all good now (I don't like when someone's holding grudge against me). We talked a little, I kept saying how sorry I was, everything seemed okay, but out of the blue he's not in my list anymore. So "getting back at me" once wasn't enough :P . I don't like talking about this, it feels childish, but I think it's of great importance towards his potential membership status.
SilverShadow wrote: As she said, I did ignore all of her rages/provoking and being annoying.
I did not provoke Silver. I never provoke. Or at least, I try to never provoke. I was trying to sort things out with you. If that seemed annoying and provoking to you, too bad then :| ...
SilverShadow wrote:
foxy.lady78 wrote:I am a very angry person, you could say I have anger management issues haha :whistle: . But as long as you're nice to me, I'm even nicer to you ;) . I very often rage while gaming
Here I was refering strictly to gaming. I rage when I lose, I rage when I die. I rage and get angry when my computer fucks up my game. I don't rage and become very angry in my relationships with other people, quite the contrary. If it's my fault, I admit it. If I need to apologize, I always do. By "as long as you're nice to me, I'm even nicer to you", I did not specifically mean that if you're shit to me, I'm shit to you. Although if without reason you insult me, or talk shit about me, don't expect me to be Santa Maria. I will not start to insult you back, but I will be mad at you. I will forgive very easily though if you stop and show me the smallest sign that you want us to be okay.

I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I don't say these things so I can ruin Silver's chance to become a memeber, because I'm a hater or whatever. I just wanted to make clear to everybody that he's not as mature as he might seem, and I strongly believe maturity is crucial when it comes to becoming a member.
big d energy
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

How would you describe a person that adds you 3 times just to get the satisfaction of deleting you, and twice to call you a bitch? Surely not mature.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
At least I learnt my lesson. Screenshot.
big d energy
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Lol gg
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Judging by Foxy's screenshot, LaZy's post and your general behaviour it looks like you're just being fake to get through with this application, or even better, you've just gone in a raging mode after getting declined. Clear no.
These users thanked the author Queijo da Serra for the post (total 2):
k1ngfoxxy, wei
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Grow up.

Try again next year :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Well let the guy speak his case first, not that I think much can change and I don't think people should be zoned out forever because of one situation/mistake. Although it will probably get you declined this time, don't give up overall hope ;)

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Declined Applications”