[Accepted] Kwaakt

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Kwaakt

Kwaakt

Post by Kwaakt »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:20801612
- NickName : Kwaakt
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been member 2 times here.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : depends on the day/week/study. Will be explained below
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Summer 2009
- Do you have a working mic? yes

Hi all,

A lot of you know me already. But for everyone that doesnt. Here is a short presentation. Im Sebas and I live in the Netherlands. At this moment Im studying to be a oralhygenist. Ive started playing almost 5 years ago now. With some short moments that I wasnt here I have already had a lot of fun in this community. Ive met awesome people and have had seen many people come and go.

Why do I apply?

Good question. I have asked myself this question myself a few (many) times. I have thought long and hard about and came to the conclusion that when Im online I can help out. So why not applying

I have been member here 2 times. The reason I had to stop being member is clear. I just had a lot of things to do. Study, work or other things that are needed to be done. Therefor I could not do what I had to do as a member. Last year I had my first year. I have made that. And I think the amount of work will decrease a bit.
Ive always been a Fun member catching cheaters and just have had a lot of fun. But also moderated Jail when needed. At this moment I play mostly at Jail and sometimes TTT. My interest has been shifted towards this communicative way of playing.

At the moment I play at the evening. I think I can keep doing that. When study demands more time it will be less. When study gives time its a bit more. Study stays at the 1st place. Anyway the main reason I apply is that I can help out when I am online. And as always: Keeping it fun for everyone.

Greetz Kwaakt
These users thanked the author Kwaakt for the post (total 3):
Sarah, Lien~, Black Leader
R1CKY[JJ]

Re: Kwaakt

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Does the admins even have to consider about this one? Mentioned you few times, enough to see you're very known, mature, respected, experienced, and have a great attitude on forum. Besides that you did great things for nD (for example the movies on youtube what I liked). This seems like a clear cut yes, at least for me, even if I don't know you that well.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

As I said in admin private
Shadi wrote:I cannot imagine Kwaakt not being an enrichment to the team, unless he's like a completely changed person his pros are so much heavier than his cons if his activity is indeed fine even if a bit inconsistent he'll only be a blessing to have.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Shadi wrote:I cannot imagine Kwaakt not being an enrichment to the team, unless he's like a completely changed person his pros are so much heavier than his cons if his activity is indeed fine even if a bit inconsistent he'll only be a blessing to have.
My thoughts exactly. You are one off the most fun and enjoyable persons in this community to play with. You are if not perhaps the best commander we got in this community, always trying to make the best out of each round we play. As you said you have already been member here 2 times, and i don't see any reason to why the admin team isn't going to give you the third one. You got of course a YES from me.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Herro

Post by Herro »

Good luck Kwaakt 1+ from me

"It wasn't me who brought you freedom. I found it here among you."
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Hell yes kwaakt. You're clearly up for the job and I don't see any major con that keeps you away from getting membership again. Your commanding is great, each time you command you try to do things that most players seem to enjoy and the servers atmosphere only gets better by doing so, you were also a member before and I'm sure you'll have no problems handling the powers given to you. I'd like to see a bit more of forum activity, but I don't really see this as a big issue since you're well known.

Good luck.
Unown

Post by Unown »

You always have and always will be a great asset to the team!
Good luck Kwaakt :)
These users thanked the author Unown for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Nice to see you applying kwaakt
Pro's
-My Favorite Commander
-Reports
-Great and funny Guy
-Never Rage Or harassing
-Mature
-English
Con's
-None

My vote will be a Yes Good Lucky with your application kwaakt
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Hey kwaakt nice to see you applying dude! It finally came, i think you would do great as a member again. You have experience, authority, respect i dont even think that you have a con? Anyways its really enjoyable to play with. You got my vote man! Goodluck.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

best commander eu, play good games like music games. i dont see why not??
Toon

Post by Toon »

wtf I thought u already were a jail member
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Classic

Post by Classic »

I just love you Kwaakt... Pro commander and such a nice and fun guy to play with.
Gl m8.
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

You've got experience, you're a nice guy with good rule knowledge, you're active, mature, fun to play with, and also that kind of guy that lights up the atmosphere the second you join the server etc.

There's only one minor thing I could think of and that's the part with how you handle situations, I think that way back when you played (2009-2011(?)) everyone was much more friendlier than today, and I'm curious how you would handle people whining/trolling/creating a bad atmosphere. Everyone knows you're very friendly and such but can you be serious when needed? I want you to think about this but remember it's something minor imo so it's not a big deal.

Yes
Kwaakt

Post by Kwaakt »

First of all: Really thanks for all the replies! Its really apreciated.

@ decency: Its a good question. The last time that I was member was till august 2013. Ive experienced exactly what you wrote down and im aware of that. Yeah im a nice guy, but when needed I am not. To back that up, Ive also worked Irl with managing a team. And at my work at this moment I have to do that also. So I am aware that you cant be always the nice guy. And also ingame when someone is just creating a bad atmosphere/trolling he will hear from me.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

That's even a better answer than I had hoped for, now you definitely have my full support.

Return to “Accepted Applications”