IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Locked
User avatar
zet
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 am

IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by zet »

This is the topic especially for admins and members who can talk with admins...

My idea is very simple... Maybe admins can create new special "office", something like member, but without any powers, just with the tools, to have ability to make an order on the server (kick, ban, vote).

But the point is, that they should give those rights to people, who are playing a lot on the server... NOT FOR MONEY !!!

Believe me, there are many people, who are playing for YEARS, MANY YEARS, and they could be the "order person"!

I am on the server every day, for couple of hours, and people knows about that...

Velociraptor, Crew, Maggie, PAPU, and few others, those are people, that everyone knows, and we all know, that those people, dont want to be an abuser, cheater and shit like that.

Remember !!! THE POINT IS THAT SHOULD BE PERSON WHO IS EVERY DAY ON THE SERVER !!! Just for order, to avoid situations like with ISAMA cheater !!!

Thanks
makin' music and playing cs <--- made my day
User avatar
hybRid
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Location: Ostend (Belgium)
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by hybRid »

I'v been handling isama everytime i can, there's a reason why we cant give him a permban thats why u need to contact a member asap to take actions on him or just buy VIP whats not your thing,
I understand your point here zet but i think its not wise to give a long time regular ability to give them the kick/ban option, most of the longtimeregs i see on server doesnt even come to our forums
and has no clue how its going inside the community anyway even for a ban you still have to report
so i dont think this will work. cheers


Hint; if you are "dedicated and a longtime reg" you can still make an application for membership ;) and see how it goes.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by Konijn »

You don't have to pay to be a member.

What you are describing is exactly the member role.

You can apply to be a member in this section: http://www.neondragon.net/viewforum.php?f=122

Before applying read this topic: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=8706 and perhaps this one http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=8702
Image
GuuhaN
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Here
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by GuuhaN »

zet wrote:This is the topic especially for admins and members who can talk with admins...

My idea is very simple... Maybe admins can create new special "office", something like member, but without any powers, just with the tools, to have ability to make an order on the server (kick, ban, vote).

But the point is, that they should give those rights to people, who are playing a lot on the server... NOT FOR MONEY !!!

Believe me, there are many people, who are playing for YEARS, MANY YEARS, and they could be the "order person"!

I am on the server every day, for couple of hours, and people knows about that...

Velociraptor, Crew, Maggie, PAPU, and few others, those are people, that everyone knows, and we all know, that those people, dont want to be an abuser, cheater and shit like that.

Remember !!! THE POINT IS THAT SHOULD BE PERSON WHO IS EVERY DAY ON THE SERVER !!! Just for order, to avoid situations like with ISAMA cheater !!!

Thanks
stop calling out names... thats fking rude.
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
The Beard
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by The Beard »

Nothing rude about giving props to long time players that dont abuse, ill agree i know those names from way back and it is good to see them still playing within nD.


as far as ISAMA, he is a known hack user and has been banned many times on many accounts, he will continue to be banned everytime he is found.
Image
User avatar
zet
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 am

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by zet »

Guys, I understand, you talking about members... They are... but on the forums... not in the game... Maybe we dont know much about whats going on on forums, in community on forums, but im talking about game... When i have free time, im spending it on the game, not on forums... We are playing, not talking... Real social relations are in the game... not in the forums... please understand that... To be honest, i dont think, that me, or any person that i mentioned, have any chance to be a member... Why? its simple... because we are playing very long time, and except friend, we have opponents as well... I really dont need any extra powers... and I even dont want it. But i wish to have a tool, or just ability, to kick those abusing and cheating players... or just give this ability to any other person, who is KNOWN by members for years...
makin' music and playing cs <--- made my day
ThePainterUnknown
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by ThePainterUnknown »

You...have...problems...with...points...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


The Server is ruin Since we can play with "little" hacks on it and its allowed ^^
So play with scripts and have more fun :dance:
These users thanked the author ThePainterUnknown for the post:
ICantFly
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by KING SNEL »

just apply for zombie member
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by doeda »

[quote="PiPi"]just apply for zombie member[/quotes]
He really did :clap:
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
ICantFly
Posts: 671
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Beautiful Poland
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by ICantFly »

snel +1

Mate... ... ... ... ... ... few point's for you as a gift :oops:

Membership is exactly the thing you are looking for, you just described zombie member.

APPLY - A YES FROM ME
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by Shadi »

zet wrote:Guys, I understand, you talking about members... They are... but on the forums... not in the game... Maybe we dont know much about whats going on on forums, in community on forums, but im talking about game... When i have free time, im spending it on the game, not on forums... We are playing, not talking... Real social relations are in the game... not in the forums... please understand that... To be honest, i dont think, that me, or any person that i mentioned, have any chance to be a member... Why? its simple... because we are playing very long time, and except friend, we have opponents as well... I really dont need any extra powers... and I even dont want it. But i wish to have a tool, or just ability, to kick those abusing and cheating players... or just give this ability to any other person, who is KNOWN by members for years...
We have in-game focused members and admins, and the way you get positive responses on a forum application is if ure around a tiny bit on the forum, you can still "easily" get member (which has the powers you describe pretty much) if ure competent and smart enough.

A recent applicant for jail is a good example (Sparky) post count is 24 (quite minimal, 10 of which are on his app!) and has gotten a lot of good replies - http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=22057

I can remember a few others whose forum presence are close to non-existent but they were good and active in-game.

Your post count is 37 and your replies and understanding of the community is so much smaller, way more ppl know Sparky solely coz he was outstanding compared to others! The only thing that could bring you down other than your own cons is that zombie is less social and hence less people that want to pay attention to you.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4761
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by uhu »

zet, main things to get powers:

1) been playing for a long time, and play regularely

2) know the admins and members on steam and on forums

You're saying you just need 1) to have powers but that's not true, if you do not do 2) then we can't know if you're trusted or not. Even if we are not at the servers and just forums, you are the one interested so you come to the forums and you make sure you know everyone from the teams so we know that you're trusted.
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by Jellow »

uhu wrote:zet, main things to get powers:

1) been playing for a long time, and play regularely

2) know the admins and members on steam and on forums

You're saying you just need 1) to have powers but that's not true, if you do not do 2) then we can't know if you're trusted or not. Even if we are not at the servers and just forums, you are the one interested so you come to the forums and you make sure you know everyone from the teams so we know that you're trusted.
Or be a girl, that helps a lot!
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
ThePainterUnknown
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: IDEA FOR NEW ORDER ON THE SERVER !!!

Post by KING SNEL »

Jellow wrote:
uhu wrote:zet, main things to get powers:

1) been playing for a long time, and play regularely

2) know the admins and members on steam and on forums

You're saying you just need 1) to have powers but that's not true, if you do not do 2) then we can't know if you're trusted or not. Even if we are not at the servers and just forums, you are the one interested so you come to the forums and you make sure you know everyone from the teams so we know that you're trusted.
Or be a girl, that helps a lot!
first time i agree with jellow hahah
Locked

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests