I've got a theory

bis

Re: I've got a theory

Post by bis »

Maki wrote: I 200% agree with what you both just said!
ha ha ha anal arse in the bum!!!!
Tomato
VIP

Post by Tomato »

Pls stop spam this is very serious! omg member admins.... shame
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

.... back on topic now.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Yan0

Post by Yan0 »

Well I know back in the days jailbreak used to be full with awesome commanders and admins. Nowadays people are either busy with studying, or playing CSGO.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Yan0 wrote:Well I know back in the days jailbreak used to be full with awesome commanders and admins. Nowadays people are either busy with studying, or playing CSGO.
Or they used cheats and got banned :p

You are right though!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Licensed to Kill
Licensed to Kill

Post by Licensed to Kill »

Humm wrote:The community Neondragon is not dying. However, the jailbreak server is dying, but why is that? Why is such a popular server dying? The fact that counter-strike is not as popular as before might be one of the reasons, but perhaps there is another reason why the jailbreak server is dying. Ever heard of trolling? I'm sure you have, but you don't see it very often in the jailbreak server. What you see is kids being racist. Kids full of hate, but still we don't punish them enough. I once played on a community full of trolls. But they never said nigger or other harassing words. They also only trolled people they knew. But it's different on the neondragon jailbreak server. When you're being racist on the jailbreak server you are nothing but a troll. You're not racist. I hear words such as nigger, just because you're/I'm black everyday, but it's fine... After all, they are trolling! I usually leave the jailbreak because of all this trolling. At least 1/4 of the players online is being racist and such and nothing is happening afterwards. So.... to much racism and harassing. I don't remember this in the jailbreak server back in 2011. What went wrong?

I see a big difference between "trolling" and what ppl such as pipi is doing.

Remember it's just a theory
Imo what jailbreak server needs, is to kind of play shorter games on every round. If this happens the round end a bit more quickly. People might be bored to wait all this time until the round ends and it and is a personal opinion also, cause you can't just wait all this time until the round ends. Besides that, I think cs 1.6 is dying little communities like ours are in a good state with people still playing. But most people started either studying/ working, (which I will be doing in the winter for example) or even started other games like LOL or something else. IMO I don't know what you guys say I think this specific server needs shorter and faster games to be played. Other than that I think trollers and racism people should be punished on the server because they ruin the games. Plus more time before you command should be added I haven't even commanded yet cause sometimes I don't want to ruin the days and everything during the rounds.

PS. And a bit of troll here Lien is a a noob :P
[youtube]r9neZkjCVls[/youtube]
Batman Begins: It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me!
Harry Potter 2: It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.

ImageImage
Mati

Post by Mati »

Concerning trolling:

There are the retarded/abusive "trolls", that are not real trolls in the first place, and just should be banned.

Then there are the real trolls. Those can be categorized in trolls that actually have taste/are funny, and trolls that are unfunny and just like to provoke and enjoy themselves from rage (they/the reactions can be a bit funny too though). But why does that work? Because people that let themselves getting trolled are retarded as well, and victims. Learn to recognize trolls and just don't feed them instead of being a sensitive pussy on the internet.

I mean, what is the theory saying, people leave because they are getting mobbed by trolls? There are simple rules and boarders, of course trolls are masters of always staying close to that, but still, it's ok and can be handled, personally I never really had problems with trolls. I mean, it's working on sites like 4chan too, so I don't believe this theory.
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
Licensed to Kill
lol
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Mati wrote:Concerning trolling:

There are the retarded/abusive "trolls", that are not real trolls in the first place, and just should be banned.

Then there are the real trolls. Those can be categorized in trolls that actually have taste/are funny, and trolls that are unfunny and just like to provoke and enjoy themselves from rage (they/the reactions can be a bit funny too though). But why does that work? Because people that let themselves getting trolled are retarded as well, and victims. Learn to recognize trolls and just don't feed them instead of being a sensitive pussy on the internet.

I mean, what is the theory saying, people leave because they are getting mobbed by trolls? There are simple rules and boarders, of course trolls are masters of always staying close to that, but still, it's ok and can be handled, personally I never really had problems with trolls. I mean, it's working on sites like 4chan too, so I don't believe this theory.
pls ban me
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

You guys should change some members why? cuse the most of the members thinks they are the boss in the server some one freekills some one they dont care but if they freekill the member bom! ban This hapend to me i was playing with some guns and droped them outside the gunroom and i know it was wrong but then when the round was ended i got kicked then from Vdou then i came back and i got banned 8hours i think it was but guess what i didint even get a warning just bom banned no warning i wanted to add him on steam but he didint accept he said i dont need to warn if i dont want to. Im just saying you guys should really talk with him when some one swears in the server he kicks them then ban them 1hour or more but when he swears and i tell him Vdou why do you swear he tells me to stfu or he will ban me to. Prete was in the server he was a bit drunk but he was talking in the mic and Vdou told him to stfu or he will get banned and prete said im just here to play and guess WHAT Vdou ctbanned him and kicked him then prete came back and was terrorist and vdou banned him 8hours or smt idk.

1 more thing why dose everyone who applies for member being so kind when they applied but if they get accepted they are the boss they can do whatever they want i think this should be changed!
Thor

Post by Thor »

Solution wrote:You guys should change some members why? cuse the most of the members thinks they are the boss in the server some one freekills some one they dont care but if they freekill the member bom! ban This hapend to me i was playing with some guns and droped them outside the gunroom and i know it was wrong but then when the round was ended i got kicked then from Vdou then i came back and i got banned 8hours i think it was but guess what i didint even get a warning just bom banned no warning i wanted to add him on steam but he didint accept he said i dont need to warn if i dont want to. Im just saying you guys should really talk with him when some one swears in the server he kicks them then ban them 1hour or more but when he swears and i tell him Vdou why do you swear he tells me to stfu or he will ban me to. Prete was in the server he was a bit drunk but he was talking in the mic and Vdou told him to stfu or he will get banned and prete said im just here to play and guess WHAT Vdou ctbanned him and kicked him then prete came back and was terrorist and vdou banned him 8hours or smt idk.

1 more thing why dose everyone who applies for member being so kind when they applied but if they get accepted they are the boss they can do whatever they want i think this should be changed!

No. No. No. Why are you sticking up for Prete? Prete was flaming and harssing in the chat lol. |nD| vDou pls.
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

He never really harrased
vDou

Post by vDou »

The situation with Prete was pretty basic. I got called in because there was lots of chaos and trolls on the server and no member there. I join in, and see this mongoloid Prete spam his mic about weird shiet that makes no sense and I tell him to stop it. He doesnt stop, I kick him for it. He goes back to CT and does the same thing, I CT ban him. And I kick him for using his mic as T. He joins back on the server, uses his mic as a T whilst being dead. There, my line blows up and I ban him for 8 hours for disrespecting a member and being an idiot overall.
ImageImage
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

Please tell me how he can use his mic he is not a member or anything in this community so he cant use his mic as t so how could you hear him harras when he was t. And why do you lie? you just joined banned him and kicked him he retryed to terrorist and you banned him and 1 more thing so when you use your mic isnt that abuse to say somthing thats not needed?
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

This isn't a discussion thread about what happened to Prete and his followers, take it somewhere.

And to make it clear,
when you use your mic isnt that abuse to say somthing thats not needed?
Members are allowed to use their mic as T to clear up a situation/moderate.

c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

He isnt using it to moderate or smt he just talks about shit

Return to “Trash”