How did you find nD?

kamikazi

Re: How did you find nD?

Post by kamikazi »

i was all the time playing zombie mod in another server , i had many friends and one of them was playing in Jail server
so he invited me to play here and since that day :D i am playing in ND servers and i am having a good time here
NEONDRAGON Community !!
Connect TTT , Connect Jailbreak , Connect Zombie Respawn
Xalus
nD Coder

Post by Xalus »

Found the jailbreak server when it was one of the first ones.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Blockbuilder through server list... 2010 june...
Flath

Post by Flath »

KaKao wrote:I just came back from a break and was going to play some Counter-Strike, I chose a server totally by random, it was a French server (I think) with some fancy map I had never seen before (didn't know it was for a mod at the time). Joined CT since the ratio was off and started to kill lots of Terrorists (joined in in the middle of the round), got kicked and banned within the minute.

Since I didn't really know why I got banned I read up on the mod and looked for other servers to play on, I did play some jailbreak on a Swedish server but it was total chaos, freekills, abuse, special treatment (you name it, they did it) and no admins around at all, started to look for another server and landed on neonDragon in October 2010 and have been here ever since.

French servers are a bit special, kids can have Admin rights only by paying money.. Anyway, their rules are special as well, they don't have real days like pool days or stuff like that and the only thing you have to do is to find: T's with a weapon, T's in restricted areas and T's Rebelling.

No need to say that days are very short xD

Thor

Post by Thor »

nD* Jail | KaKao :o
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

KaKao wrote:I did play some jailbreak on a Swedish server but it was total chaos, freekills, abuse, special treatment (you name it, they did it) and no admins around at all, started to look for another server and landed on neonDragon in October 2010 and have been here ever since.
So basicly you found the swedish version of nD and then went to the english version of nD?
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 2):
Juni0r, Mati
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

Jellow wrote:
KaKao wrote:I did play some jailbreak on a Swedish server but it was total chaos, freekills, abuse, special treatment (you name it, they did it) and no admins around at all, started to look for another server and landed on neonDragon in October 2010 and have been here ever since.
So basicly you found the swedish version of nD and then went to the english version of nD?
:facepalm:
These users thanked the author LaZy for the post (total 2):
doeda, k1ngfoxxy
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

Browsing UK servers in Game Tracker, found nD.
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Cookieeeee

Post by Cookieeeee »

In-game list of servers... Was searching for some surf servers and so I roamed and roamed until I found nD Surf-Gungname! :dance: Nice combination of surf and gungame(who thought of that? :clap: ), nice people, no lag... Addicted to it. :oops: :D
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

i had a dream about the zm funworld 24/7 server and then i googled it an joined! but suddenly a fly hit my eye and i accidentally typed /servers and joined the jailbreak server.
(nah, my mate told me to stop playing on some shitty zm server and join nD, since they had a zm funworld 24/7, then i joined and liked it! thats why i am here today, eventhou they removed it :cry: )

Post by Kratos »

My brother found it via a website with UK servers and since then we kept playing the 24/7 funworld mode :3

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους
Viv~

Post by Viv~ »

My brother, who does nothing but call me a nab whenever we play games together :mrgreen:
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Boredom and chance :P..
big d energy
TwinA

Post by TwinA »

Hello,

Found it randomly at first, and wanted to play it again. But had a hard time remembering anything else than the fact it was a CSDM server.... So i shuffled CSDM servers, till i met the blue webpage on join, and bam, i did after 5-10 tries! :clap: From here i used the /server command to find the correct server, and now i just go to the website to find the server, if its gone from favorites (i keep adding it) :rage:

Kind Regards
TwinA
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Hmm well.. The long version of the story :lol:

After a very long time of not playing Counter Strike, there was one day that I was bored out of my mind. I didn't feel like playing Dota, or watching a movie, or whatever else, so I decided to open CS, play some public. So here I am, looking through the servers list (didn't know at the time that there are other mods than normal C4/hostages CS, nub :facepalm: ), and noticed a deathrun map. I was intrigued, what is this Deathrun? Joined the server, which happened to be the nD Deathrun server.. Loved the gameplay, started talking to people (as always), making friends, aaaaand that's pretty much about it.

I think it was the friendliness of the people that got me to stick around and play more each day. On any other server that I joined, no one really replied to my hellos and my jokes :cry: *forever alone*

Long live neonDragon, eh?
These users thanked the author k1ngfoxxy for the post:
TwinA
big d energy

Return to “Trash”