Explaination BEEF - me vs some player's (my initiative push)

ICantFly

Explaination BEEF - me vs some player's (my initiative push)

Post by ICantFly »

Hello everybody.

My history here reaches some serious time. I have played JailBrak 3 time's for 2 minute's, and the very rest of my participation was at the zombie server's. Back to the early year's, when I start playing I was shocked and full of admiration for the player's that always win map's. I wanted to be like them. I learn from them and - I wanted to be a hunter but after infection - always try to be a zombie who everybody afraid of. I like to stay alone as a last zombie and not die without next infection. I have invented my own trap's, very unique sometime's, my own move's, my own gameplay style. When I was playing as a human I did not like to camp. That was boring .. that ... lack of dynamism make's me crazy so one day I go out and stay there ;) No gun is not even close to XM 1014 at the ground battle. After a year's of playing with only this weapon I exceeded some level and I fully understand this gun now. This is my friend and he can't let me down, only I can let down him. I start round outside and I hunt, move around the map, always hunt I NEVER CAMP, no escape's into hole's. Sometime's we kill all the zombie's outside (by a hunter's like - l0l3, this guy is the best player at the moment, poke about him later). Very often I get infected and become a zombie - then I use every single detail from my experience, I jump, I fake, I leap, streafe, I like to think about myself as someone clever. At this level when pro's are playing It is about cleverness a lot (Weed was always a king of that). I die as a zombie and immidietly I respawn to play with shootgun and keep dynamic. Never talk to anyone on chat, 100% focused on the game. This is my gameplay that I mastered.

Why I hate camper's? - Simple, they ruin a bit of fun. Camping is good for new player's whom want to get an experience at this mode, so someday they can go out and fight like a man :) . But many oldschool player's are CAMPER'S with VIP. This is annyoing. They play some kind of tactical game, we everybody does, BUT SERIOUSLY, when I see Torres, ente, hatsune miku, Kroppi (and many more) every single round at the same place, deep, deep, deep in the tunnel with SNIPER, Dobule damage, kevlar... This is bullshit. And those are winnig A MOTHLY TOPLIST to get a VIP.

A word to Torres. - I catch cheater's. This is my channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/kolokwi/videos I catched more nD zombie wallhackers than to fill out the server. I have never use any script's or cheat's. I believe in fair gameplay, member's, admin's and top player's are very sure of that. I respected you, I respect everybody before they insult me. You called me a cheater many time's. I didnt care, a lot of ppl talk to me this way. But after you used stronger language... You are simply in the list of the people who 1. CAMP 2. INSULTED ME You are a noob. You do have some skill's but you should show respect to the guy who inveted most of the move's that you use.

At the end ABOUT TOP PLAYER'S - Imho the best player at the time is l0l3 I played with him for a very long time. Never talk to him (2 weeks ago first time). I have seen that he copy my gameplay style (not only mine), but after he possessed almost everthing that I am capable of - then he ... improved that :) . For a very long time champion title belong to Weed and them both are 10x better than any VIP camper that i meantione'd. There are many more very good player's like Snel, but his guy is from other fucking galaxy :lol: I have never consider myself as the best player I just love to play with the best player's available and make them suffer ;) Though I fail many time's I come back immidietly to finish what I start.

Conclusion - I am a fun guy, I respect people, I like to laugh and I have a ton's of distance to myself and I play HARDCORE ZOMBIE. I dont care If you are black, chinese, gey, jew, muslim or black chinese muslim gey. I will respect you while you not insult me. This is that simple. After you will not only camp with VIP, but also insult me I will be a pain in the ass for some time. ( I am not a hater.. I think ;) ) :violin:

Thank you

~ ex 0.1
These users thanked the author ICantFly for the post (total 2):
Mystic, wei
Mystic

Re: Explaination BEEF - me vs some player's (my initiative push)

Post by Mystic »

I got emotional after this amazing speech :trollface:
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Let the man be a preacher!

But for those that haven't played in the zombie server that much, this is a true story and one of the reasons I don't play anymore. Hence, nD* Jail | StarBwoy/Starzy.

KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

That is some strong words, well said!
fffan

Post by fffan »

Spoiler!
ICantFly wrote:Hello everybody.

My history here reaches some serious time. I have played JailBrak 3 time's for 2 minute's, and the very rest of my participation was at the zombie server's. Back to the early year's, when I start playing I was shocked and full of admiration for the player's that always win map's. I wanted to be like them. I learn from them and - I wanted to be a hunter but after infection - always try to be a zombie who everybody afraid of. I like to stay alone as a last zombie and not die without next infection. I have invented my own trap's, very unique sometime's, my own move's, my own gameplay style. When I was playing as a human I did not like to camp. That was boring .. that ... lack of dynamism make's me crazy so one day I go out and stay there ;) No gun is not even close to XM 1014 at the ground battle. After a year's of playing with only this weapon I exceeded some level and I fully understand this gun now. This is my friend and he can't let me down, only I can let down him. I start round outside and I hunt, move around the map, always hunt I NEVER CAMP, no escape's into hole's. Sometime's we kill all the zombie's outside (by a hunter's like - l0l3, this guy is the best player at the moment, poke about him later). Very often I get infected and become a zombie - then I use every single detail from my experience, I jump, I fake, I leap, streafe, I like to think about myself as someone clever. At this level when pro's are playing It is about cleverness a lot (Weed was always a king of that). I die as a zombie and immidietly I respawn to play with shootgun and keep dynamic. Never talk to anyone on chat, 100% focused on the game. This is my gameplay that I mastered.

Why I hate camper's? - Simple, they ruin a bit of fun. Camping is good for new player's whom want to get an experience at this mode, so someday they can go out and fight like a man :) . But many oldschool player's are CAMPER'S with VIP. This is annyoing. They play some kind of tactical game, we everybody does, BUT SERIOUSLY, when I see Torres, ente, hatsune miku, Kroppi (and many more) every single round at the same place, deep, deep, deep in the tunnel with SNIPER, Dobule damage, kevlar... This is bullshit. And those are winnig A MOTHLY TOPLIST to get a VIP.

A word to Torres. - I catch cheater's. This is my channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/kolokwi/videos I catched more nD zombie wallhackers than to fill out the server. I have never use any script's or cheat's. I believe in fair gameplay, member's, admin's and top player's are very sure of that. I respected you, I respect everybody before they insult me. You called me a cheater many time's. I didnt care, a lot of ppl talk to me this way. But after you used stronger language... You are simply in the list of the people who 1. CAMP 2. INSULTED ME You are a noob. You do have some skill's but you should show respect to the guy who inveted most of the move's that you use.

At the end ABOUT TOP PLAYER'S - Imho the best player at the time is l0l3 I played with him for a very long time. Never talk to him (2 weeks ago first time). I have seen that he copy my gameplay style (not only mine), but after he possessed almost everthing that I am capable of - then he ... improved that :) . For a very long time champion title belong to Weed and them both are 10x better than any VIP camper that i meantione'd. There are many more very good player's like Snel, but his guy is from other fucking galaxy :lol: I have never consider myself as the best player I just love to play with the best player's available and make them suffer ;) Though I fail many time's I come back immidietly to finish what I start.

Conclusion - I am a fun guy, I respect people, I like to laugh and I have a ton's of distance to myself and I play HARDCORE ZOMBIE. I dont care If you are black, chinese, gey, jew, muslim or black chinese muslim gey. I will respect you while you not insult me. This is that simple. After you will not only camp with VIP, but also insult me I will be a pain in the ass for some time. ( I am not a hater.. I think ;) ) :violin:

Thank you

~ ex 0.1
Well, after reading this and seeing that u mentioned me ill have to answer you again , i will make it with points for you to understand it.

1º Ur opinion about camping on zombies is not bad at all , but zombies were supposed to be like this ( camp kill camp kill ). U said in your post that most of vips just camp, seems that u never saw me playing when im vip.
2º I dont give a fuck about how many reports have you done in your entire life , i just know that you always said me that i use hacks , and men , i dont even have a 5 mins ban!.( just kicks from some mad boys)
3º I wont say you hacker when, you, or some or your friends show me a video starting pc, opening cs, going to zm server , and making speed on tubes.
4º I have played on many many servers with a notable antihack and misteriosly no1 did this
5º You protect only your friends ( probably the ones who sent to you his "skills")
him

Post by him »

Nice Speech! Bravo :clap:

Me too, I always play with the XM shotgun and anti camp :D
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Nicely worded ICantFly.., too bad that some people just can't see the honesty in your story and reply with things that will only cause this topic to be turned into a bitch-fighting-drama-series. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, don't get me wrong. But for the love of god, at least try to be nice please. I really dislike seeing topics like these turn into some silly waste of time shit-throwing stuff :/ No hard feelings towards anyone though!

Anyhow, I finally managed to get myself into ZM again and I can't wait to start playing with you ICF! You're my legend, along with Snel and some others that are too pro for me to actually enjoy it :shifty: :mrgreen:

See you in-game!!
fffan

Post by fffan »

Lien~ wrote:Nicely worded ICantFly.., too bad that some people just can't see the honesty in your story and reply with things that will only cause this topic to be turned into a bitch-fighting-drama-series. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, don't get me wrong. But for the love of god, at least try to be nice please. I really dislike seeing topics like these turn into some silly waste of time shit-throwing stuff :/ No hard feelings towards anyone though!

Anyhow, I finally managed to get myself into ZM again and I can't wait to start playing with you ICF! You're my legend, along with Snel and some others that are too pro for me to actually enjoy it :shifty: :mrgreen:

See you in-game!!
so im supposed to tolerate that some1 call me noob/ cheater :think: :facepalm:
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

fffan wrote:so im supposed to tolerate that some1 call me noob/ cheater :think: :facepalm:
Both of you are doing the same, so just leave each other alone and enjoy your own game play. You not only ruin it for yourselves but also for those in-game on the moments yous are bitch fighting. Either way, PM me if you want to talk about this in detail and leave this topic for what it is.
fffan

Post by fffan »

Lien~ wrote:
fffan wrote:so im supposed to tolerate that some1 call me noob/ cheater :think: :facepalm:
Both of you are doing the same, so just leave each other alone and enjoy your own game play. You not only ruin it for yourselves but also for those in-game on the moments yous are bitch fighting. Either way, PM me if you want to talk about this in detail and leave this topic for what it is.

Then dont say "Nicely worded ICantFly"
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Amen, this is a man who's dedicated :)
just wondering why u didnt come back yet to the team?
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

fffan/Torres, whatever you want to be called. Please, take a bite from a snickers bar it'll help your bitchiness to calm down. All I see is complaints from you, it doesn't really give you a good look and to be honest it makes people want to get mad at you so please, be nicer to however is trying to help in the situations you're in and everything will be smooth.

fffan

Post by fffan »

Starzy wrote:fffan/Torres, whatever you want to be called. Please, take a bite from a snickers bar it'll help your bitchiness to calm down. All I see is complaints from you, it doesn't really give you a good look and to be honest it makes people want to get mad at you so please, be nicer to however is trying to help in the situations you're in and everything will be smooth.

Why i must if he call me cheater,etc? i dont understand why defend to some ppl who start this "fight", i think this guy its mad cuz i say the truth.

I would like to see a proof where i say "stronger languaje" to ICantFly, why he dont report me for Harras? WHY? Cuz all its false, all know that guy tryed to report me some times by nosense and no reported for harrasment? seriously u beleave that?
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

As I've said 3 times before, if you people think someone cheats then just get the proof nice and organised which should be solid and report them.. accusation leaves you with nothing to fight for apart from your own word which is quite weak to be honest.

Don't bother flaming around saying this one cheats and shit, just get it done and over with. Honestly, everyone has their opinion and you strongly think lol3, SneL and so on just got scripts but you got no proof of it right? So, you should just keep quiet and this goes for ICantFly too. Don't feel that we're picking on you cos we're not, the staff team shouldn't take sides because "we're his fanboys" it doesn't work like that.

The Beard

Post by The Beard »

Simmer down kids, it's a game enjoy it, best advice is to ignore each other as fighting back will get you no where. Everyone has a different game plan it's what makes online gaming more fun, accept that and learn new skills to deal with it. Word of warning now, cs is installed again on my pc, I don't know how the servers are atm but I've cleaned the zombie servers up many times before while still keeping it fun and fair, now I may not be admin anymore but I still expect to see a fun clean server, I was spotting hacks and been a peace officer when you were all in nappy's and that never changes, so try to enjoy the game and chill out. PS I may well camp a little to start lol, havnt played in 2 years so my aims a little rusty.
These users thanked the author The Beard for the post (total 3):
Pukata, wei, ThePainterUnknown

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”