Bunny hop on zm serv

sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Re: Bunny hop on zm serv

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

tbh, I think you are all a bunch of pussy's who don't want to play vs better players.

Peace.
fffan

Post by fffan »

sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:tbh, I think you are all a bunch of pussy's who don't want to play vs better players.

Peace.
yep, thats why im first on monthly top list 2 months in a row playing against these "pros"
in addition if using scripts is not allowed when they give a huge advantage u cant say me that the persom whos on my demo is not abusing of his "pro skills"
pd: thats just a visual example not a report .Im trying to share server how to get speed( when you were not moving) on a tube.
him

Post by him »

Practice bhoping and eventually you will find it easy, it is an advantage that helps you alot. If you have skills, you should make use of them. It's just another way of infecting humans instead of leap, so why should it not be allowed?
fffan

Post by fffan »

him wrote:Practice bhoping and eventually you will find it easy, it is an advantage that helps you alot. If you have skills, you should make use of them. It's just another way of infecting humans instead of leap, so why should it not be allowed?
id like to see ur score/way of playing if deps add an anti AutoBunny hop plugin.
Anyway an opinion from some1 who use it its irrelevant
ThePainterUnknown

Post by ThePainterUnknown »

fffan give up guy and leave the Servers ;)
It is sad to go after so many years.
But the situation nobody wants to change something. :shhh:

Have a nice time in the future!

And good luck and much kills peace!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Guys guys, why make such drastic choices? Report the people that use scripts or add me on steam and I'll see what I can do for you. It obviously disturbs the game play and we are here to help you guys out. The only reason nothing is done atm is because no one properly comes forward/reports it. Also, if you want you are free to send me a PM with anything that bothers you in regards to the server(s), gameplay or it's players.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Lien~ wrote:Guys guys, why make such drastic choices? Report the people that use scripts or add me on steam and I'll see what I can do for you. It obviously disturbs the game play and we are here to help you guys out. The only reason nothing is done atm is because no one properly comes forward/reports it. Also, if you want you are free to send me a PM with anything that bothers you in regards to the server(s), gameplay or it's players.
Exactly how do you want to actually prove they are using scripts? How do you plan on helping out?
These users thanked the author Mystic for the post:
ThePainterUnknown
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Houki wrote:
Lien~ wrote:Guys guys, why make such drastic choices? Report the people that use scripts or add me on steam and I'll see what I can do for you. It obviously disturbs the game play and we are here to help you guys out. The only reason nothing is done atm is because no one properly comes forward/reports it. Also, if you want you are free to send me a PM with anything that bothers you in regards to the server(s), gameplay or it's players.
Exactly how do you want to actually prove they are using scripts? How do you plan on helping out?
basic scripts use the same movements on the strafes. Demo, make it slowmo, look for same strafe movements, easy shit.
ThePainterUnknown

Post by ThePainterUnknown »

SneL wrote:
Houki wrote:
basic scripts use the same movements on the strafes. Demo, make it slowmo, look for same strafe movements, easy shit.
Much work ^^ :roll:
And who want to do that?
I think no man have time for that to make a demo.
Double jump remove that @ Admins and the problem is solved.
Or told this players to use normal configs/scripts.

Nice Weekend!
fffan

Post by fffan »

would be nice if deps add the control viewer that kz server use
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

SneL wrote:
Houki wrote:

Code: Select all

alias +jump_2 "alias _special j_bhop; j_start"
alias -jump_2 "alias _special j_stop"
alias j_bhop "+jump;wait;-jump;wait;j_start"
alias j_start "special"
alias j_stop " "

bind "space" "+jump_2
An example of a bhop script, where do you see it saying anything with strafing? There are also strafe scripts, but those are used less frequently because they have issues with the timing, since the +wait command depends on ur fps..
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”