question topic

austria_wien

question topic

Post by austria_wien »

hello

i have some questions. first of all: is there a zombie helping guide?

i don't know rly. but for example rapotr zombie has "high speed" what is high speed? assassin is ultra ultra high speed or what?
the poison zombie has poison. what is it for? in the main case when i touch someone he will be a zombie. why i need poison?
the leech zombie has "-HP?" and + knockback. the others have knockback too or?

i think the caption is bad. :?:

can i store my ammo packs? or are they gone after a mapchange?
whats the difference between nemesis/assa normal and nem/assa vip? and why it is more expensive?

when i run as a zombie into a zombie i became slower. is that normal? when i run as a human into a human its normal?

how can i answer back an assassin when he wants to kill me first? do i have any chance?

RTD:
i dont know how easy it is, but some ideas with rtd?
become a zombie
get kevlar/some weapons/DD/golden deagle?/leap pack ...
on the other side the negatives. you cannot jump for this round/pistol only/..

regards ;)
These users thanked the author austria_wien for the post:
ThePainterUnknown
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Evil-homer

Re: question topic

Post by Evil-homer »

Hi , allow me to try and help answer if not all but some of your questions
i don't know rly. but for example rapotr zombie has "high speed" what is high speed? assassin is ultra ultra high speed or what?
the poison zombie has poison. what is it for? in the main case when i touch someone he will be a zombie. why i need poison?
the leech zombie has "-HP?" and + knockback. the others have knockback too or?
think of the different class's not by how they look or are named but what they are best for , the 4 main class's

.raptor : zombie as more speed but lower HP , choice this class if you wish to run faster then the humens , or run faster then other zombies (non raptor) to the humens , best used when the play is more out in the open , used to work great on escape maps or maps that you need to run on , not the best choice to have on some "camping" maps

.poison: this class as nothing at all to do with poison strangely enough but out of all the class's this one jumps the highest ,this is not that big a factor now that we have double jump as all class's go now jump twice , you can still jump that little bit higher then other zombies and its very handy at times , this class is a good "all round" class , its my personal favourite and the class I always choice

.leech: this class used to have somewhat longer arms and could infect a humen from a little bit futher away then others , we have changed models around a few times on this class

.big: the big zombie has the most hp , particularly good when humens are camping in vents and such places
can i store my ammo packs? or are they gone after a mapchange?
no , your ammo packs must be used before the map ends
whats the difference between nemesis/assa normal and nem/assa vip? and why it is more expensive?
the difference is if you are a regular player (not a vip) then you pay the "normal" price , if you are a vip you pay the VIP price , they are required to pay a little more as the tools they have as a vip means they can obtain ammo packs at a faster rate then non vips
when i run as a zombie into a zombie i became slower. is that normal? when i run as a human into a human its normal?
this is set like this so that as a zombie the zombies don't become to over powered and infect the human's to easily , without it zombies would be able to infect much more easterly and the game play wouldn't be balanced
how can i answer back an assassin when he wants to kill me first? do i have any chance?
unsure what you mean by this , you mean kill him? it can be done but timing is the key , to early and you will be killed , camp to long and you will miss your chance

hope that helps with some of the things you wanted to know about
These users thanked the author Evil-homer for the post (total 2):
hybRid, ThePainterUnknown
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

thank you ;)

the assassin thing: yeah timing is the key. its just bad luck when he comes to you to be the first victim. think so. ;)
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
ThePainterUnknown

Post by ThePainterUnknown »

I buy every time in Assasin round the Green Lights :D
So i can see the Assasin normal^^
Do it too and the chance to kill him is better :dance:
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

Considering that the name is ' question topic ' I'll post some questions too.

1. Why did you guys even remove Autosniper from the zpmenu, will it come back, and if it doesn't come back, it would atleast be fair if you guys put atleast 1 autosniper in every or in most of the maps. ( and this only makes VIP's more Overpowered... and it'll be harder to get the 200 frags with sniper for the regulars..)

2. Is there any chance that the skin from the nemesis will change back to the '' nemefish '' that we had 2 years ago?

3. Where are the members? I've only seen Luna and hybrid in zm , and SneL only on jailbreak instead of zombie.

4. There's also a bug on the ' rotten meat ' it supposed to heal 2k but instead of that, it only heals 1k...

5. I don't know when your month ends but mine ends at the beginning of the new month, not in the middle ( I know that pukata is refreshing it but that takes some time so couldn't you guys also just do a automaticly refresh of the monthly toplist? )
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”