Loophole abuse

User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Jellow »

Dr. Doofenshmirtz wrote:
Lien~ wrote:The name is created by Silas and thus it belongs to him. People using it are those who asked whether they could or not. I am not a fan of using nD powers to protect something which isn't really nD related (such as the tag faking nD* Nd* etc etc). However, due to some people trolling and provoking we decided to discuss it and the outcome was to add it as a rule. This does not only apply in regards to Silas and his name, this goes for all names unless the person the name/part of the name/tag belongs to is ok with the other person using it (like Mati is when it comes to Spx using his name in-game). Using the name is ok, but if you start pretending to be him, doing as though you are an admin it would be classified as rule-breaking and thus punishments might follow.

As for this case and as said to Spx over steam; #uNLEASHED is not a clan, nor a community. It doesn't have it's own servers, no website, no powers, no nothing. It's part of a name, which can be seen by some as a tag (although it isn't).

It is not a loophole. It would've been one if it was a clan indeed, as that would mean that Silas is part of 2 clans/communities and that wouldn't be allowed, obviously.
1. If it's not a clan/community/tag or anything, why do people need his permission to wear it? If they wear it without his permission it won't be tagfaking or anything, as you said, it's not a tag.

2. How come you bring in the case with Spx in this?
1. The people that want to wear the #unleashed tag that Silaz does not want to wear are people like kempa and netto who are just out there to give him a bad name. These people just want to troll and do nothing else. I actually can't believe you are devoting your time to them spitzz.

2. I banned Spx the other day for using the name Zilas#Unleashed. After Silaz asked him to change and Spx refused. (I also banned Spx multiple times for other things, he just refuses to make me a topic :( I feel so left out....)
Spx.
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Battlefield 3
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Spx. »

You already made a topic for yourself in the private section, Jellow. Unfortunately, most bans were done without me breaking rules, as you admitted that yourself. You say you're fed up with it, but yet you want me to create a topic? Don't answer here, you can PM me if you want to continue this. o.o

Enough off-topic. Let's keep it on the right tracks here.
Last edited by Spx. on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Spiitzz »

Jellow wrote:quote]1. The people that want to wear the #unleashed tag that Silaz does not want to wear are people like kempa and netto who are just out there to give him a bad name. These people just want to troll and do nothing else. I actually can't believe you are devoting your time to them spitzz.
Told you, it is a tag.

That's not what Lien said, Lien said that people need his PERMISSION, so they gotta ask him(like applying for the nD team), which makes it a tag-> therefor a clan, as I've said all the time. And no, I'm not devoting my time to them, I believe that Spx is making a very good point here.
NETTOBEAR
Posts: 525
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by NETTOBEAR »

I was giving him a bad name Jellow so dumb...... He was threatening to ban me for having #uNLEASHED in his name therefore I reacted with you cant ban me he said all this shit for about 20 minutes threatening to ban/kick me over and over again.
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15560
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Shadi »

The unleashed "tag" is considered part of Silas' name, and according to the rule, due to his unique name he can choose who can "fakename/tag" him or not, and given that it's just an addition to a name with no boundaries to an actual community or any clan but just a group they've created everything is fine. More questions?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
NETTOBEAR
Posts: 525
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by NETTOBEAR »

Shadi wrote:The unleashed "tag" is considered part of Silas' name, and according to the rule, due to his unique name he can choose who can "fakename/tag" him or not, and given that it's just an addition to a name with no boundaries to an actual community or any clan but just a group they've been created everything is fine. More questions?

So basically it's based on favoritism.

GG nD.
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15560
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Shadi »

No, it's based on the fact that he created a unique part of his name where he, silas, chooses who can use it.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
sILAZS#uNLEASHED
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

NETTOBEAR wrote:I was giving him a bad name Jellow so dumb...... He was threatening to ban me for having #uNLEASHED in his name therefore I reacted with you cant ban me he said all this shit for about 20 minutes threatening to ban/kick me over and over again.
Are you kiddig me ?

You were trolling you owned #uNLEASHED and it was your clan and blablabla, after 45 minutes of your ridicilous childish trolling I asked you to remove it. And yes I threatend to kick/ban you, which was justified.
Shadi wrote:The unleashed "tag" is considered part of Silas' name, and according to the rule, due to his unique name he can choose who can "fakename/tag" him or not, and given that it's just an addition to a name with no boundaries to an actual community or any clan but just a group they've been created everything is fine. More questions?
Lien~ wrote:The name is created by Silas and thus it belongs to him. People using it are those who asked whether they could or not. I am not a fan of using nD powers to protect something which isn't really nD related (such as the tag faking nD* Nd* etc etc). However, due to some people trolling and provoking we decided to discuss it and the outcome was to add it as a rule. This does not only apply in regards to Silas and his name, this goes for all names unless the person the name/part of the name/tag belongs to is ok with the other person using it (like Mati is when it comes to Spx using his name in-game). Using the name is ok, but if you start pretending to be him, doing as though you are an admin it would be classified as rule-breaking and thus punishments might follow.

As for this case and as said to Spx over steam; #uNLEASHED is not a clan, nor a community. It doesn't have it's own servers, no website, no powers, no nothing. It's part of a name, which can be seen by some as a tag (although it isn't).

It is not a loophole. It would've been one if it was a clan indeed, as that would mean that Silas is part of 2 clans/communities and that wouldn't be allowed, obviously.
@Spiitz re-read this and try to comprehend.

The only thing you will achieve by this is being associate with huge trolls, who have a bad influence on the server. And why should be tolerate this?
This rule was not only created to protect me, many regulars and fellow members have experienced issue's with trolls/namefakers, thanks to this rule those days are over. You either walk the line and behave or you are out. Enough words have been spilled here ;)

PS: What is up with al these vengeful ex-members?? You all claim to know the rules because you were a member and now you've become trolls. Stop holding a grudge and just spit out what ever the fuck is up. Stop trying to hostage our active/good community with this childish trolling 4chan is your friend, I'm not.
Last edited by sILAZS#uNLEASHED on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spx.
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Battlefield 3
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Spx. »

Why would he be associated to "huge trolls"? He's simply asking something, which you now gave a 'good' answer to... If it's part of your name and always has been, then no problems I guess.
mange2
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by mange2 »

my head hurts
User avatar
Toon
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Toon »

mange2 wrote:my head hurts
mange u fucker stop using the letter m its mine
These users thanked the author Toon for the post:
Spx.
ImageImage
nice members
NETTOBEAR
Posts: 525
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by NETTOBEAR »

You call me a huge troll I go on nD server like once a month I would love for you to say why I am a huge troll what I have done to be a huge troll.
When I come on the servers people like me 100% of the people on the server when I'm on they talk to me because they no me and respect me apart from the odd jealous members such as yourself and Jellow.

Now please get off my dick and stop calling me a troll thanks.
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15560
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 653 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by Shadi »

Spx. wrote:Why would he be associated to "huge trolls"? He's simply asking something, which you now gave a 'good' answer to... If it's part of your name and always has been, then no problems I guess.
^, all questions answered can it be locked?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
mange2
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by mange2 »

Melancholy Tune wrote:
mange2 wrote:my head hurts
mange u fucker stop using the letter m its mine
if u stop using T, its mine u shit MangeTwo Better than yoo go back to the zooo
User avatar
sILAZS#uNLEASHED
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Loophole abuse

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

NETTOBEAR wrote:You call me a huge troll I go on nD server like once a month I would love for you to say why I am a huge troll what I have done to be a huge troll.
When I come on the servers people like me 100% of the people on the server when I'm on they talk to me because they no me and respect me apart from the odd jealous members such as yourself and Jellow.

Now please get off my dick and stop calling me a troll thanks.
That's trolling right there. We were member together and you left for an unknown reason to me, everyone keeps telling me you were a good member but all I see is someone holding a grudge. I don't know what I ever did wrong to you because I do not remember us having a history. But when I post something or join in-game all I see is sarcams and attempts to provoke ;)


Just look what a delight you are: http://www.neondragon.net/search.php?st ... 2&start=15
Locked

Return to “Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests