[CoR] Over's Application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
Over

Over's Application.

Post by Over »

- Steam ID : "'Over#uNLEASHED." STEAM_0:1:70188157
- NickName : Over, most of the time Over#uNLEASHED.
- Sex : Male.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

I have no experience as an admin. I will do my best if i become one.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :

If i don't have to go work, i play between 3-6 hours a day. Assault/Zombies on nD.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

The time when G1 had no more players, i started looking on the nD servers.
I took a year break from 2012 ~Juli - 2013 ~Juli, so i don't really remember when i started playing
on the nD servers.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hi, my name is Mounir. I'm 19 years old and i live in the Netherlands. My background is
Moroccan. I can speak English very well and also a little bit of French/Arabic.

My hobby's are:
Karate/Football and Basketball. Been training Karate for around 10 years and almost got my
black belt. Been playing Counter Strike for around 4 years now. I like doing mini wars, (5v5).

Besides that, i'm currently working as a Security Officer. I'll be working till Februari and than
i will be working as a Police Officer (Hopefully).

The reasons i want to be a member in the nD zombie server are:

I always liked playing 'Zombie mod servers' i can spot cheaters easy, besides that i also play on Assault.
But the main reason is to participate and help the nD zombie server.

I know im not very active on the nD forums yet. I will be.
Also i'm a nice and Very trustfull person.

I hope i gave you all the information you wanted :-)

Have a nice day and keep it easy!.

Kind regards,

-Over/Mounir.
Last edited by Over on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Over's Application.

Post by Shadi »

I've seen you a bit recently but one thing is sure, you need to be more forum active. You have 2 posts including this one. As your in-game, I don't play (on zm) so often to judge; but work on your forum activity and your communication between other members, show them that you are capable of handling this. Also, I haven't seen any report from you, this is not something I put weight on but you haven't done any so I'm really not sure whether you know when enough is enough or you know when you have enough on a guy to determine whether he cheats or not.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Over

Post by Over »

Shadi wrote:I've seen you a bit recently but one thing is sure, you need to be more forum active. You have 2 posts including this one. As your in-game, I don't play (on zm) so often to judge; but work on your forum activity and your communication between other members, show them that you are capable of handling this. Also, I haven't seen any report from you, this is not something I put weight on but you haven't done any so I'm really not sure whether you know when enough is enough or you know when you have enough on a guy to determine whether he cheats or not.
Thanks for the fast reply!
I'm currently working on my forum activity, (it's not for once) i will be staying active.
Yes, i have no reports yet because i lately just enjoyed playing with my friends.
I understand your post and i will deff do something about it!

Thanks Shadi!
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

I don't know you because i never or atleast don't play that much on Zombie. all i can say is that you have to work on your Forum posts. For the rest i let it over to the people that play on the Zombie server.

For now Goodluck!
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

Hey over nice to see an application for the zombie team first of all. You should try to as you said work on your forum activity and get familiar with the community ( feel free to make a presentation here ) after that keep working and you should achieve your goals good luck!
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Well seeing you haven't made a presentation and most never knew you existed until you made this topic, you should first present yourself and be familiar to the community. The position of member is only given to people we know and trust, unlike buying admin at other communities where you just get it right away, in here we give moderation powers for free but only to trusted and known regulars. So work on that first, that would definitely be more correct.
Over

Post by Over »

~Veghan<3 wrote:I don't know you because i never or atleast don't play that much on Zombie. all i can say is that you have to work on your Forum posts. For the rest i let it over to the people that play on the Zombie server.

For now Goodluck!
uhu wrote:Well seeing you haven't made a presentation and most never knew you existed until you made this topic, you should first present yourself and be familiar to the community. The position of member is only given to people we know and trust, unlike buying admin at other communities where you just get it right away, in here we give moderation powers for free but only to trusted and known regulars. So work on that first, that would definitely be more correct.
I totally understand. Thanks for the feedback. I made my presentation:

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19121

Kind Regards,

Over.
xReii^ wrote:Hey over nice to see an application for the zombie team first of all. You should try to as you said work on your forum activity and get familiar with the community ( feel free to make a presentation here ) after that keep working and you should achieve your goals good luck!
Working on my forum activity :) I will be online everyday.
NETTOBEAR

Post by NETTOBEAR »

I see you as member in the future.
Good luck, become active, forum active all of the above really.
You seem genuinely like a nice guy!
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Hi,

As others have already said, you are too new to the community and people don't yet know you that well and therefore it might be hard for you to get member right now. I'd recommend adding admins/members to your friend list aswell as being more forum active for the community to be able to learn more about you.

PS: Your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:70188157 & not STEAM_ID_LAN, you should edit the first post with the correct information in regards to your steam information.
PS 2 : There is an edit function (for your posts only) on the right corner, near to the quote button. Please use it and avoid double/triple posting, it is only "allowed" in the werewolf section.
There also is a multi-quote function in case you want to reply to multiple posts at once :
KaKao wrote:When you are creating a new post and want to quote previous posts in that thread, scroll down (you'll see previous message that has been posted in the thread) and click the quoting button and it will quote automatically by adding the post (you want to quote) to your existing message you are creating.
If you need further help regarding forum issues or features, feel free to contact me.
Over

Post by Over »

NETTOBEAR wrote:I see you as member in the future.
Good luck, become active, forum active all of the above really.
You seem genuinely like a nice guy!
Thanks! nice to hear that from you ;)
Maki wrote:Hi,

As others have already said, you are too new to the community and people don't yet know you that well and therefore it might be hard for you to get member right now. I'd recommend adding admins/members to your friend list aswell as being more forum active for the community to be able to learn more about you.

PS: Your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:70188157 & not STEAM_ID_LAN, you should edit the first post with the correct information in regards to your steam information.
PS 2 : There is an edit function (for your posts only) on the right corner, near to the quote button. Please use it and avoid double/triple posting, it is only "allowed" in the werewolf section.
There also is a multi-quote function in case you want to reply to multiple posts at once :
KaKao wrote:When you are creating a new post and want to quote previous posts in that thread, scroll down (you'll see previous message that has been posted in the thread) and click the quoting button and it will quote automatically by adding the post (you want to quote) to your existing message you are creating.
If you need further help regarding forum issues or features, feel free to contact me.
Maki wrote:Hi,

Hi!,

I edited my Steam Id, i was unaware of it.
And yeah i got alot of friends in the Zombie server. To bad i wasn't 'Social' when i joined nD
long time ago.. O well, a new start!

Kind Regards,

Over/Mounir.
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Over wrote: I always liked playing 'Zombie mod servers' i can spot cheaters easy, besides that i also play on Assault.
I'm little bit unsure about your motivation. You said you can spot cheaters easily, but still I don't see any reports made by you?

Anyway im not active on zm and I don't know you at all, so I am not going to judge you/vote.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Over

Post by Over »

dArra;] wrote:
Over wrote: I always liked playing 'Zombie mod servers' i can spot cheaters easy, besides that i also play on Assault.
I'm little bit unsure about your motivation. You said you can spot cheaters easily, but still I don't see any reports made by you?

Anyway im not active on zm and I don't know you at all, so I am not going to judge you/vote.
hey Darra,

True i have not made any report yet.
The main reason of that is that i came back from a huge break
and i just wanted to have fun again with my mates.
Ofcourse sometimes i spot cheaters but most of the time there's an
admin or mod online at the same time.

Kind Regards,

Over.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Over wrote:
Shadi wrote:I've seen you a bit recently but one thing is sure, you need to be more forum active. You have 2 posts including this one. As your in-game, I don't play (on zm) so often to judge; but work on your forum activity and your communication between other members, show them that you are capable of handling this. Also, I haven't seen any report from you, this is not something I put weight on but you haven't done any so I'm really not sure whether you know when enough is enough or you know when you have enough on a guy to determine whether he cheats or not.
I'm currently working on my forum activity, (it's not for once) i will be staying active.
Posting random shit in every topic does not count as forum activity.
Stuff like this: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 48#p348448 is just retarded.

A clear no
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Yeah I know I am spamming a bit but hay follow what Shadi says he is amazing admin he will help you and as well try and make yourself more known to other people and report as well.
Jubia
Over

Post by Over »

Jellow wrote:
Over wrote:
Posting random shit in every topic does not count as forum activity.
Stuff like this: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 48#p348448 is just retarded.

A clear no
Sup,

Can't i give my opinion? By the way, the title was even 'Post funny/foolish pictures here'.
And i said, that that picture made my day. I don't find that retarded.

Just my opinion about your 'comment'.

-Over.
These users thanked the author Over for the post (total 4):
capitan pescanova, NaVida, sILAZS#uNLEASHED, SenSei

Return to “Declined Applications”