PLAGUE MODE IS BACKK

Kratos

PLAGUE MODE IS BACKK

Post by Kratos »

The title says enough, plague mode is finally back ( or is it old news? :p played it today for the first time )
We can go forward with lies but never go back.
[youtube]BLEBtvOhGnM[/youtube]
KRATOS KRATOS , WE HAVE POTATOES POTATOES. PO TA TOES!
κρατος θυμος θα τους σκοτωσω ολους
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Re: PLAGUE MODE IS BACKK

Post by uhu »

:megusta:
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

gz lol
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

uhu wrote::megusta:
its old news, isn't it.. ?
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Not really added it this afternoon
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

uhu wrote:Not really added it this afternoon
Oh, okay. Its really nice that its putted back into the server, missed that mode.
wei

Post by wei »

tbh i dont like this mode :<
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I haven't played it yet, I think :think: Will check it out in a bit, and leave my thoughts in this topic.
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Plague + nemisis = winning
Spoiler!
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

Luna` wrote:tbh i dont like this mode :<
For the first time its indeed not that nice but you will get used to it, and its actually also not nice for the 'survivor' because it takes like 10 sec to shoot and then you already lost 1500+- hp
wei

Post by wei »

GoHan. wrote:Plague + nemisis = winning
we played it 3 times yesterday i think, the survivors with the miniguns are more effectiver. nemesis has no chance :]
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Just played the mode twice in the first 3 rounds of the map. Nemesis and zombie are way too underpowered compared to the Survivor. Also, it bugs out. There were 2 people that still had the Survivor Gun the next round. I don't like this mod, it's not nice or funny at all.

Edit 1: After a Survivor dies, people are able to pick up that gun. If they make it through the round, they still have the gun the next round. That's unfair and makes people leave because the rounds aren't meant to be so overpowering outside the mod-rounds itself.

Edit 2: We played 7 rounds, of which we already had 2 Plague rounds (Round 1 and Round 3), the 8th one was a Plague one again :/

Edit3: Did something change in regards to the day-ratio? --> The normal rounds:mod rounds thing. Out of 10 rounds, we've had 3 Plague, 2 Sniper, 2 Survivor rounds and 1 Assassin round. That's insane.
Sino145

Post by Sino145 »

Juliet wrote:Just played the mode twice in the first 3 rounds of the map. Nemesis and zombie are way too underpowered compared to the Survivor. Also, it bugs out. There were 2 people that still had the Survivor Gun the next round. I don't like this mod, it's not nice or funny at all.

Edit 1: After a Survivor dies, people are able to pick up that gun. If they make it through the round, they still have the gun the next round. That's unfair and makes people leave because the rounds aren't meant to be so overpowering outside the mod-rounds itself.

Edit 2: We played 7 rounds, of which we already had 2 Plague rounds (Round 1 and Round 3), the 8th one was a Plague one again :/

Edit3: Did something change in regards to the day-ratio? --> The normal rounds:mod rounds thing. Out of 10 rounds, we've had 3 Plague, 2 Sniper, 2 Survivor rounds and 1 Assassin round. That's insane.
I have to disagree with the Edit 1

In my opinion being able to pick up and use the minigun is fun, a few lucky persons thats fast enough to pick it up should be able to use it. The plague doesn't happen too often, and since plague mode is the only way to get a minigun i think it's pretty fair, only like two people gets it. Also, when humans pick up the miniguns it has a limited amount of ammo so i think that would make it fair, it has around 550 ammos. I got one today and to be honest it was pretty fun using it, i only was able to keep it for two rounds. No matter how safe you play when you have it you won't keep it for too long, since you will most likely be targeted by everyone. It's not too powerful too it's just that it shoots straight.
These users thanked the author Sino145 for the post:
Kratos
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

What Sino said, and the Nemesis is usually underpowered so that might've been an uber round you found there Lien. I'm still in-game tweaking the nemesis HP and should be ok now, if not I'll see what can be done.

New mods are always good to bring variation to the game, think of it as a funday on jailbreak.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

How can you say that the minigun is not overpowered? It is a no-recoil gun. Wherever you aim, is where you hit. Zombies' hp is too low and it's impossible to rush when you have that gun. You gain an incredibly high amount of aps and it's easy to buy unlimited. I agree that it can be fun, we might found ourselves a cool new addition/round, but I don't think it should be that only 1 or 2 (the lucky ones) can pick it up. If you want to have it, then add it to the menu or whatever. Not giving some the ability to be overpowered for a round or two. Not trying to attack you or take the fun away, just stating my opinion :p

Then to what uhu said. I agree that new rounds and new mods bring a nice variety to the server, but it shouldn't be too much. We had 7/8 mods within 10 rounds. That is just unreal. Also, is there a possibility (think elfen mentioned it already) to make it so that the last round of the map is a normal round? People tend to save their packs for last and it's a pity to lose them all because it's a mod round. If it's not possible, then no biggies. We just have to spend them a bit quicker :lol:

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”