allowed?

Moderator: J4ck

Monkey D Luffy

allowed?

Post by Monkey D Luffy »

Guys just wanna ask, if you are commanding and you ask the ts. Jump if you wanna die, can we actually kill them if we jump weird question i know but i just wanna know
Xaturi

Re: allowed?

Post by Xaturi »

There is a specific thread for (small) questions like this.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 92#p313092

Take your time next time to look at some of the others threads before you create your own.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Muhaha wrote:Guys just wanna ask, if you are commanding and you ask the ts. Jump if you wanna die, can we actually kill them if we jump weird question i know but i just wanna know
What sultan said + to anwser your question, no that is not allowed.

You always have to warn t's instead of killing them outside of playing a game.
Since "jump if you want to die" is not a game and there are no rules explained, you can not kill them.
Coby

Post by Coby »

Imo they're sorta provoking the commander if they jump and since the commander clearly stated that if you jump you want to die, imo it wouldn't be a freekill. I would not do this pfc since it's really lame but still, the commander gives the warning that if you jump you die, just in a different way :geek:
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

jellow gave the explanation. not allowed.
Image Image
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Coby wrote:Imo they're sorta provoking the commander if they jump and since the commander clearly stated that if you jump you want to die, imo it wouldn't be a freekill. I would not do this pfc since it's really lame but still, the commander gives the warning that if you jump you die, just in a different way :geek:
You might warn them. Since you are basicly saying do not jump. So a warnshot would be ok, thats what you should get for provoking. But you can't kill since its not a game. Thats just the basic rule :)

Its the same with going to the soccer field with a bunch of t's. When a commander says "if you touch the ball you die" that is not allowed (saying it is, but killing isn't).
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Muhaha wrote:Guys just wanna ask, if you are commanding and you ask the ts. Jump if you wanna die, can we actually kill them if we jump weird question i know but i just wanna know
''Jump if you wanna die''. If they jump they want to die. And so what?? You didn't tell them that they die if they jump.

These users thanked the author East Clubber for the post:
Black Leader
SiX

Post by SiX »

Saying "Jump if you want to die" and the ts jumps they should neither get warnshooted or killed.
They admit they want to die but the commander didn't state that they'll die nor did the t say when they want to die. They just want to die some time, but maybe not that moment.
It's like a guy irl would say he want to die and someone would shoot him saying "he wanted to die" to the judge.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

This only works when it's a Simon (etc) Says round. If you have given a clear Simon command, to then trick them into saying ''jump if you want to die'', then ofcourse you can kill them. As long as that command has nothing to do with Simon that is.

Simon says make a line at that wall.
Simon says make the line shoulder the shoulder (at that wall, for smartass people who leave it, you know what I'm saying)
Simon says jump once.... Simon says crouch once...
Jump if you want to die... --> Results in a kill obviously.

Other than that, no. Jellow explained it already why!
SiX wrote:It's like a guy irl would say he want to die and someone would shoot him saying "he wanted to die" to the judge.
^ :lol:
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

What if the command sounds like this "Lets play a game of stupidity. Jump if you want to die in the next 5 seconds". What then? Could be a good troll for one day.
Image Image
SiX

Post by SiX »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:What if the command sounds like this "Lets play a game of stupidity. Jump if you want to die in the next 5 seconds". What then? Could be a good troll for one day.
Well, you're asking them if they want to die withing the 5 seconds, you never told them that you or anyone else will kill them during this time.
We're still at the judge thing a few posts above ^^

Post by 25142 »

What Jellow said is correct, this is why Jail has been dying - people think so deep into such small things ..
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

People like you always makes me leave the server.
These users thanked the author Watch Your Head for the post:
Spiitzz

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”