[CoR] My second and last try

All declined Applications are stored here.
BAMBI :D

My second and last try

Post by BAMBI :D »

ID : STEAM_0:0:18294788
NickName : BAMBI
Sex : Male

Average amount of time on our servers per day-
This days I have so much things to do. It's my band, family, work (internship) and a future to think about, so I would maybe say at the weekdays I'm playing for like 15 hours per weekly.

When did you start playing on our servers?
Actually I don't remember at all but I can guess at some point late in 2008 and I have played for 1260 hours I can tell you!

Do you have a working mic?
Yes I have a working mic with good quality, and I usually never had a problem with it.

Introduction and Motivation :
My name is Mattias Lundqvist I'm from Sweden and living in the town of Sundsvall.
As you most probably already know, it is my dream to become famuos and travel around the world with my band.
Another dream I have wanted a long time is to get experience to visit Las Vegas.
My top four favorite artists are Stray Cats, Shakin' Stevens, Top Cats from Sweden and including Elvis Presley. It is also a drawback why I want to go to Las Vegas, to see most of the scenes he has been on the back in time.

about my musical talent :
I've been playing drums for about six years now and it's like I said my main instrument.
Guitar I play just for fun and that instrument, I have still been very inspired over and done in about three years now.
I can also play some piano and bass. The piano I have been since I was ten from when my dad showed me some blues and rock'n'roll songs.
Bass is a very simple instrument if you can play guitar. It becomes the foundation out of that instrument

Why I am making this app again
I've been pretty bored these days on jailbreak nowadays. It is the same all the time for me and it's been since all those years ago I started playing at NeonDragon's servers. So therefore, I now want to try something new and see where this can go.
I feel that my highest level is reached and it probably can not go higher than this.
I have not the best english action but I can take command, obey orders and show respect for others.
If this goes on I will try my very best to take care of people like interference on the servers, to be more active on the forum's and and be the nice guy that I have always been!

Peace out!

/ BAMBI
[youtube]JM32-L1WByk[/youtube]
SiX

Re: My second and last try

Post by SiX »

Pro's
* You're an optimistic person and you make jailbreak funny with your commanding + general behaviors.
* You've been around for a long time and that means you stand out of the crowd.
* You show dedication by making your third application, this application is also a decent one.
* You've the required age to apply and you're Imo a mature and a person who it's able to talk with. (So what if you ain't always serious, we need players like you to get up the mood on the server)
* Your english is fine

Neutral
* Rule knowledge (?)
* Sometimes you can poop in the server and play there for several hours while you sometimes ain't visiting it for the whole day.

Con's
* Reports (Not a single report)
* Forum activity (Can't remember last when seen you here)
* Moderating

Cobclusion
If you step up your forum activity and moderating you'll have a clear yes from my side, since that's mostly what jailbreak is about.
For now I'll have my vote as a Blank and look if you've improved the con's by the end of the month.
Good luck Bambi!
Last edited by SiX on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
Queijo da Serra

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Hi bambi! Nice to see that you want to be a member.

Pro's
- You are active.
- You know(most of) the rules.
- You got the required age to apply.
- Good english.
- Well written application.
- Never saw you raging etc.
- Commands when needed.

Neutral's

- Reports.
- Forum Activity.
- Helping out.

Con's

- You don't seem to be a serious person for the job.

Conclusion.

It's a yes from my side, but, if start being a serious person when needed will give you a big yes.
Good luck with your application bambi. :D

P.S: You forgot this part "Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :"
These users thanked the author Queijo da Serra for the post:
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Pros

- You are active
- You are known
- You got the required age to apply
- Nice English
- Good application (although I miss the 'motivation' part. Why do you want to become a member?)
- You are calm/you don't rage
- You are friendly and nice guy
- You have a mic and use it when needed
- You are a good singer <3

Neutrals

- Your forum activity slacks loads. You really need to step that up. Communication in jb (and on forums) is important as a jailmember.
- I am unsure whether you know all the rules, as in, inside out.

Cons

- You don't report
- You don't seem to really want this;
- ^ You don't moderate at all
- ^ You don't try to split up fights or involve yourself in situations where it's needed

Conclusion

I think you definately have some member qualities in you but you ain't showing it (enough). I think that if you work on the cons and step it up a notch you will be able to bring a good atmosphere to this community, as a member. Due to the mentioned cons I won't be able to give you a yes, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I will give you a blank with the open option to change that to a yes once I see you really want this aswell as for that you show you are working/worked on the mentioned cons. Good luck Bambi!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 2):
farfar, BAMBI :D
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Yes.

I'd like to see you in the team because you're able to bring fun on Jailbreak and Jailbreak needs that kind of atmosphere these days. You're able to bring that forth easily with your commanding, singing and your general chain of friends on nD. You have played tons of time in nD Jailbreak and I see you around often. I see you wanna try something new and I'll support and help you with it in case you get this.

Moderate a bit more in-game (but don't change yourself, I like who you are but also step in and say "hey-hey, you can't do that, buddy" - kinda thing) Also don't forget to post much more on the forums so you stand out of the crowd on the forums as much as you do in-game. I've honestly been wondering why you never tried again.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 12):
Spato, Spiitzz, Styx, xReii^, Путинтебяобстрелит, staika, Black Leader, Dangan, spaxor, Kwaakt and 2 more users
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

A massive yes.

You are absolutely one of the most possitive persons in jailbreak. You enjoy commanding, you make up odd stuff and let people have a good time by stretching the rules a bit (at the points where this can be done).
I have never seen you act out of line once and always get a possitive vibe from you.

One of the people best suited for the jailteam at the moment.
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

You sure are one of my favourite commanders when i drop by in jail once in awhile , like shadi said you bring out the fun on jailbreak just by your personality , i bealive your mature enouf and up for the job you just need to enforce rules sometimes and see what's going down on rule breaking. But like it's mentioned above don't let your application change the way you are , i bealive your one of a kind , i don't know about everybody else but i actually laught at some point when your commanding because you have sutch a great attitude towards commanding and you don't seem to be annoyed by rebelling so easly like 90% of the commanders , defenetly a yes , and if you need a hand on anything there's more than enough* people here that will back you up i'm sure good luck mate =).
daka

Post by daka »

Bambi, Finally :D

I will just start typing my pro''s and con's.

Pro's
- Friendly
- Never ever has seen you raging
- Funny
- Rule knowledge
- Nice to play with
- You are active
- You are known by others and ducks
- You are using you mic when it's needed to.

Blank

- Maybe moderate a little bit more
- Try to be a bit more serious, If you wanne be member you can't be a retard like me anymore.
- Reports
- Forum activity

con's

- Doesn't give a damnnnn fuck about horses :(

For me its a yes right now, Goodluck mate!

nD * Jail DUCK QUAAACK
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

dakazadimama wrote:Bambi, Finally :D

I will just start typing my pro''s and con's.

Pro's
- Friendly
- Never ever has seen you raging
- Funny
- Rule knowledge
- Nice to play with
- You are active
- You are known by others and ducks
- You are using you mic when it's needed to.

Blank

- Maybe moderate a little bit more
- Try to be a bit more serious, If you wanne be member you can't be a retard like me anymore.
- Reports
- Forum activity

con's

- Doesn't give a damnnnn fuck about horses :(

For me its a yes right now, Goodluck mate!

nD * Jail DUCK QUAAACK
I Would like to agree with this and give you a big fat damn YES

Psst: I will add one more con that is your Signature! :trollface:
Yours sincerely, Lucius
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Sup sup Bambi;>

Pro's

- Fun guy with a great humor - You are making jokes while you are playing and you try to keep everybody happy.
- Known by many - You has been here a long time and people like's you
- Old regular - ^
- Age - Reguired age to apply
- Commanding skill's - You always try to command fun days!
- English - Your English is not perfect but its really understandable
- Singing skillz - You keep us happy with your epic talent, music!
- You stand out of crowd - You can be mature if you want but you can act like an retard sometimes x)

Neutral's

- Rule-knowledge (?) - I guess your rule-knowledge is OK but I dont really know is it enough good.
- In-game activity - Now your activity is pretty good but usually its not that good.
Spoiler!
Con's

- Forum activity - You really need to work little bit harder on this, 11 post's is pretty bad if you has been here few years :D
- Reports - Show you know when bigger punishment is needed. (Prove your rule-knowledge as same time :))
- Moderating in-game - I havent seen you moderating in-game ever, so you really need to work on this.

Conclusion
This was a big surprise for me to see you making an application, so I dont really think what to think about you. You has been here for a long time and I havent never seen you have any fights or anything with anyone! Anyway I think you should work harder with your in-game moderating and forum activity. I gonna give you BLANK now and I let you work with your cons!

Good Luck with your application mate:)

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

Hi Bambi :D i really like when ur online at Jb i like when ur commanding ur a really funny guy and very nice and cool,
i have never seen u in a fight or anyting like that cuz evryone like's you, i think you will be a good member at JB,

but like Lien said
Cons

- You don't report
- You don't seem to really want this;
- ^ You don't moderate at all
- ^ You don't try to split up fights or involve yourself in situations where it's needed

you really need to fix this m8, but i belive in you so my vote is Y E S
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Pro's
  • Commanding - You're a good commander, you make people happy by being funny which is a big plus, never heard any complaints about it.
  • English - Good english , well understandable when writing and talking, no doubt about this one.
  • Behaviour - No whining/crying, flaming or whatsoever, good and funny guy, gets along easily with other people. You also stand out alot!
  • Rule knowledge - Haven't come across some situations where you didn't know what to do, but there's alot of small rules which can be important at some times which I think you don't know yet. (Can't be sure)
Neutral's
  • Ingame Activity (see dArra's post)
Con's
  • Forum Activity - You're not active at the forums which is kinda important if you want to be come a member.
  • Moderation - You do it sometimes however not that often and you don't show authority, doubt that any person that don't know you would listen to you.
  • Reports - Not many reports (if there even is some) try to report some players that doesn't fit into our servers, if you don't find those in jb try to go to other servers and look for some rulebreakers. It shows that you care about the community imo.
Conclusion
I really doubt my post will change the admins' decisions however I do not think you're fit for the member position atm, main reasons are that I dobut your seriousness which can be needed as a member, also the moderation and reporting part.
No from me.
nBi

Post by nBi »

I be soo blueee

Pros:
Activity
Funny and Friendly
Mic, Commanding and singing
Rule knowledge
Behaviour
Known by many

Neutrals:
Moderation, More of a pro.

Cons:
Reports(?)
Forum activity, could get better.

Good Luck!
Last edited by nBi on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Bambi i really like you as a person and i think we need a guy like you in the member team. You are funny, known in the community and a good commander. The only thing is that i am not sure that you are there on the more member part of the job. I allmost never see you moderate ingame, your forum activity is very low and i dont remember the last time i saw you make a report. I want to see some more from you so my vote for now is BLANK
Good luck Bambi. Hopefully can you change my vote to a yes.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

mange2

Post by mange2 »

BAAAAAAAAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ :DDDD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This guy needs to get in the team.
He creates a very positive atmosphere and make jailbreak more enjoyable.

Return to “Declined Applications”