[CoR] Pr0.Gr4mm4^

All declined applications are stored here.
SiX

Re: Pr0.Gr4mm4^

Post by SiX »

We started out at the wrong foot but I think we've come around quite alright the last months although you just started playing again.
I agree with most of the players (pro's) and you've indeed shown your better side, so for now I don't really have any serious con's to bring up.
But for now I won't vote because I would like to see more of you, but I've to wish good luck ;)
------------------------------
edit:

You've shown me you're a nice guy and would be a great addition to the team
*based on jailbreak*

Pro's
* Activity (Dr & jail) + forum activity
* rule knowledge (Dr it's not needed? but on jailbreak)
* Haven't seen you harassing / insulting
* Age & Maturity

Neutral
* English

Con's
* Reports (?)
* Just came back

Conclusion
It's a yes from my side now, good luck!
Last edited by SiX on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
Pr0Gr4mm4
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

ande wrote:Hey there, Didn't you just come back? anyways, i'll have to watch you more before I give you a prooper vote for now, Gl !
Got to mention that "just came back" is almost 2 months and i catch up nd alot of people know me.
Bixplus wrote:Pros

Pros

Cons

Cocky
Reports
Forum activty
I havent se u on ages and u joined probly again for 2-3 weeks ago

My vote is No
Your activity is like join server play few rounds and leave ofcourse sometimes you dont see me.
Spato wrote:You're a very friendly guy and all, got great social skills and bright up the atmosphere in the server easily. A great quality that members should have. Though I feel you don't know the rules well enough, especially not in JB where you will be spending alot of time also with your ndmenu. You have to understand that being member is more than just playing the game for fun, we actually got to work so that the regulars can have a good time playing with making reports, spectating possible cheaters, joining other servers for rulebreakers etc. I'm not entierly sure that you can fit that costume since I've mainly seen the fun and spirited you where you mainly enjoy your own gameplay. And I also feel that you havn't been here for long enough to get a good experience of the community and how it fully functions. You still feel a bit fresh and don't know your way around here fully making it difficult to guide new players into becoming regulars at nD.

I can also agree with some of the cons that Lien has mentioned, like not being able to take criticism or feedback from other people if it's a negative one. I hope you take the cons mentioned in this application seriously and really work on them because right now it feels that you're taking this for granted and that it's a clear yes coming for you. There's still some things to improve on before I can give you my yes but I wish you good luck with your application!
Hmm i wanna say somethig that i dont play much jailbreak since the deathrun server is up.
And i apply for the runners so i have enough rule knowlegde on the jailbreak part in my opinion.
Also about critism if someone tells me what i do wrong i do listen and change it.
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Just wanted to share my opinion about the previous pots that were made in the topic.
First of all ProGramma is VERY active in-game at the deathrun server and is something that the currently nD Runner team is missing IMO and ofc there is active members but everytime I look at steam I see programma playing even after 00:00. Also that he's not rule knowledged is something I think totally diffrent from e.g Spato and lien, I really think programma knows the rules well and would for sure make the right decision when it comes to action.
I think Programma would be a great member and is up for the job.

Once again Good Luck!
Last edited by emilitoo on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author emilitoo for the post (total 8):
Dangan, Pr0Gr4mm4, minna, KyuHyunie~, Spiitzz, Turtle Den Hurtige!, Ying and Yang, spaxor
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

emiltoo said it so nicely. Had to give a thumbs up.

First I kinda agreed with Lien & Spato, but also emiltoo & Darra.
Now I have started to lean much more over to emiltoo's & Darra's opinions after watching you, making me say a more confident yes.

You have fit in really well since you're comeback and you have presented the cool atmosphere along with knowledge & helpful attitude. I'd like to add that
(Knowledge in jailbreak is completly different thing, but it's a apply for Runner and he does know the basics out there also, but it's not propably necessary to take into action, since there is more likely jailbreak member online. You do lack a little in this part, but as said It's apply for Runner and you said it yourself, that you won't play jailbreak that much)

To sum it up; You do have things to work on, which I bet you know, but I see more pro's than con's here.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Sup Programma,

Pro's
* Active
* Moderates (telling people what to do/not do)
* Funny guy
* Rule Knowledge
* English

Neutrals
* Forum Activity (?)
* Maturity (Could be better)

Con's
* Reports
* Can sometimes be a lil' cocky

I think you have a deserved yes, just try to fix the last pieces of the big puzzle.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
LaZy

Post by LaZy »

[quote="Spato"]You're a very friendly guy and all, got great social skills and bright up the atmosphere in the server easily. A great quality that members should have. Though I feel you don't know the rules well enough, especially not in JB where you will be spending alot of time also with your ndmenu. You have to understand that being member is more than just playing the game for fun, we actually got to work so that the regulars can have a good time playing with making reports, spectating possible cheaters, joining other servers for rulebreakers etc. I'm not entierly sure that you can fit that costume since I've mainly seen the fun and spirited you where you mainly enjoy your own gameplay. And I also feel that you havn't been here for long enough to get a good experience of the community and how it fully functions. You still feel a bit fresh and don't know your way around here fully making it difficult to guide new players into becoming regulars at nD.

AGREE
- Not sure if weed makes people LaZy or LaZy people like to smoke weed -
daka

Post by daka »

Since you made this application all you do is "asslicking" others members and people who made an application, Also you are thanking everyone who gives you a yes, isnt really mature is it?
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

dakazadimama wrote:Since you made this application all you do is "asslicking" others members and people who made an application, Also you are thanking everyone who gives you a yes, isnt really mature is it?

wooow whuut?
i dont asslick anyone. and i dont thank everybody aswell? so i dont know where this comes from???
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

yoo pr0! you impatient nagger! :trollface: here you got my vote.
First of all, you're a very funny guy. I always enjoy spending time with you on the servers and you know that.
You know how to make people laugh and your pwning germanskillz are outstanding! ;)
I would like to see you in the team, because I like your personality in general and I think it would amplify nD's qualities, especially since I see you on the DR-server nearly 70% I visit it myself.
But the one thing that keeps me thinking is the exact thing Spato mentioned, your reputation around here.
In my eyes, you are a friendly regular who is known so far and who is working on himself to get to nD-membership
but who's not quite there yet. Stand out of the crowd even more and show yourself to people in the most positive way,
trying to avoid licking the rectum ofc :trollface:
SO FAR: blank but you're a nice dude, that's important ;)
Keep on working on the con's mentioned in this apply and I'm sure it will work out.
You got what's demanded, now take the steps needed and proof your spot in the Team!
These users thanked the author Bonkers for the post (total 2):
Pr0Gr4mm4, Spato
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

We decided to extend your application.
You should try to work on your rule knowledge and taking criticism.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Pr0Gr4mm4
Lien~

Re: [Extended] Pr0.Gr4mm4^

Post by Lien~ »

Good luck Fatih!!
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

thx i will do my best to show you guys im ready for this:)
Jamairo

Post by Jamairo »

Do a nice job fatih and get that membership!
daka

Post by daka »

Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
dakazadimama wrote:Since you made this application all you do is "asslicking" others members and people who made an application, Also you are thanking everyone who gives you a yes, isnt really mature is it?

wooow whuut?
i dont asslick anyone. and i dont thank everybody aswell? so i dont know where this comes from???
Then Maybe I saw it "wrong" I just don't think you are ready for this, You can't handle trollers, + I dont think you can moderate a server.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Good luck Pr0, if you won't make it in the end of next month I hope you'll get accepted in the near future!

Return to “Declined Applications”