Why did I get all achievements?

Why did I get all achievements?

Post by 25142 »

I actually worked pretty hard to get all achievements, at first I thought 1 month VIP would be good but after that it just seemed pointless. It was pretty difficult to survive 12 rounds as a T and get 5 LR's in a row .. and after all that I got nothing to show for it. My suggestion would be for anyone who has unlocked all achievements should recieve an item that shows you have completed all the achievements.

A new knife would be cool, but I can't picture myself playing jailbreak without the Katana - i'm so accustomed to using it a new knife to me would just be annoying . Unless you actually modify the Katana? I have seen the suggestion to make it gold but ehhhh nah .... maybe make it black ? I'm actually not sure, I just made this topic just so people can discuss what item could be obtained through the completion of all achievements.
Lien~

Re: Why did I get all achievements?

Post by Lien~ »

I actually like it. What if you get a black katana + a free 1 month VIP + 1 more thing or whatever. Just to make it a bit more serious and populair to actually spend time to get your achievements.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

On zm u get a special Sonic skin example, so i like the idea of a special reward for unlocking all achievements on jailbreak. Its on the agenda for the member meeting if im correct?
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Pukata wrote:On zm u get a special Sonic skin example, so i like the idea of a special reward for unlocking all achievements on jailbreak. Its on the agenda for the member meeting if im correct?
Correct
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

I'm able to work something out (maybe) as for the knife, if this idea gets approved and you don't have / find good knife.
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

For once I agree with you
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Art-I-Choke wrote:For once I agree with you
Could you for once stop being a dick, even if you agree to his point. Even it was just a joke it is just so unnecessary to throw it away (FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU).
And don't throw back a comment like baderpiderp just try to understand the message i'm giving you.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Spato

Post by Spato »

Laprot wrote:
Art-I-Choke wrote:For once I agree with you
Could you for once stop being a dick, even if you agree to his point. Even it was just a joke it is just so unnecessary to throw it away (FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU).
And don't throw back a comment like baderpiderp just try to understand the message i'm giving you.
I don't know if it's just me but I didn't really feel that the comment was provocative or anything like that
AIK <3
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Agreed with 25142, and extra; achievements can bug, for example: Had 7 LR in row, no achievement :l
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I might be captain obvious but remember if it's a mdl skin let it be for T only to cease confusion.

I like the idea, but just as the sonic model (so far as I know) it shouldn't give you bonuses but just show that you earned all achievements.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

25142 wrote:A new knife would be cool, but I can't picture myself playing jailbreak without the Katana - i'm so accustomed to using it a new knife to me would just be annoying . Unless you actually modify the Katana? I have seen the suggestion to make it gold but ehhhh nah .... maybe make it black ?
I completely agree with this. The colour gold doesn't seem to be a "special" colour anymore since it's used almost everywhere(imo), a black katana would be cool actually, not to boring nor to flashy, and maybe once you get it you get 450JB$ for each kill? I mean, it's hard for maybe 90% of all the players to get all the achievements, and +50gold (if we compare to the normal katana) isn't that much.
I definitely think you should use the colour black if you're now gonna remake it somehow. just my thought!
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Shadi wrote:I might be captain obvious but remember if it's a mdl skin let it be for T only to cease confusion.

I like the idea, but just as the sonic model (so far as I know) it shouldn't give you bonuses but just show that you earned all achievements.
I disagree,

There are no way of giving bonuses with the sonic model on ZM, without unbalancing the gameplay (zm is a very sensetive mod). Giving the more points is .. meh, and giving more APs is just unfair. The model itself is unique, since you run around with alot of humans, and you being the only one with a special skin which gives you a kind of a "special status" on the server and the group of people you try surviving the round with.

But on JB there are the option of more JBcash, not too much, but just the spot inbetween where it dosent become too much or too little (+10-20 JBcash per kill wouldnt harm?). Special skins dosent have the same effect as on zm, since you spend most of your time dead or playing games as a T, where most people cant see your special skin/model. So the skin/model should give you some sort of reward, since JB is build for just that without harming the gameplay :)
These users thanked the author Pukata for the post:
Ex1ne^
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Imo it does hurt a bit, cash has already been boosted a lot, 20-30 extra for each is going to add up to be a lot in the long run.

The issue here is that people want to prove that they did all the achievements, the option is there for ZM so I think where 25 is going is that there's a "similar" thing on JB.

I don't play Zombie enough to really judge but here's how I see it: AP restarts every map and there are a few ways to both lose and gain them. RTD = randomly gives you more or you randomly lose some + if you want good stats you gotta conserve them. Cash can be kept permanently, AP will be spent anyway so adding a extra there wouldn't hurt.

It doesn't hurt THAT much to add another 10-20 cash to each kill, but considering how difficult it used to be to get cash and how easy it is today. In the long run all the small add ups are becoming a lot. 100k used to be quite an ordeal if you go back to old posts/time, now it's something people wipe their asses with.

You can add it, but take care not to add much more in the future; people are indeed strongly addicted to cash.. it's one of the reason I'd like to keep VIP for instance, but if cash becomes easy to get then it's a bit meh in the end. I mean the katana is something everyone has these days, there was a time it took effort to get it. Getting millions isn't that hard as well (just have to be lucky or patient)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Shadi wrote:Imo it does hurt a bit, cash has already been boosted a lot, 20-30 extra for each is going to add up to be a lot in the long run.

The issue here is that people want to prove that they did all the achievements, the option is there for ZM so I think where 25 is going is that there's a "similar" thing on JB.

I don't play Zombie enough to really judge but here's how I see it: AP restarts every map and there are a few ways to both lose and gain them. RTD = randomly gives you more or you randomly lose some + if you want good stats you gotta conserve them. Cash can be kept permanently, AP will be spent anyway so adding a extra there wouldn't hurt.

It doesn't hurt THAT much to add another 10-20 cash to each kill, but considering how difficult it used to be to get cash and how easy it is today. In the long run all the small add ups are becoming a lot. 100k used to be quite an ordeal if you go back to old posts/time, now it's something people wipe their asses with.

You can add it, but take care not to add much more in the future; people are indeed strongly addicted to cash.. it's one of the reason I'd like to keep VIP for instance, but if cash becomes easy to get then it's a bit meh in the end. I mean the katana is something everyone has these days, there was a time it took effort to get it. Getting millions isn't that hard as well (just have to be lucky or patient)
Called inflation, new ideas to earning JBcash will come, more JBcash earnt and with it prices will follow up (some of the JB items are more expensive than before example). We have gamble system to get the amount of cash on the server down and around 85% of all JBcash is spent/lost on gamble :P (my theory so dont take it seriously :))

Anyway as i said 10-20 extra JBcash for a kill wouldnt hurt much, and yet its enough to make people satisfied with their reward without giving them too much JBcash. Also opportunites to earn some extra JBcash will spark a good motivation to get these achievements, and reward their hard work in the end, rather than be given a skin/model you can use to look pretty. Atm i dont think over 15 people has unlocked all achievements on JB yet, and some who has dosent play anymore. So it wouldnt influence the amount of cash going around at the server, since not many people will have gotten this reward, and JBcash will still be fair and balanced.

Post by 25142 »

A new T and CT skin would be great to be honest, it probably result in retaining a lot of new comers because they would be intrigued by the skins and ask questions such as "how can you get that skin?" and the answer would be "Complete all the achievements"

As for the skins, the CT skin could be something like an agent looking mother dude ?? and the T skin would be some scary looking guy with a scar on his face (preferably black/mexican) with a lot of tats? To be honest that would be so cool to have ...

what do you think?

Return to “Trash”