Sparta day

Locked
User avatar
AjanozeN
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Sparta day

Post by AjanozeN »

I have thought on a thing in a long time.
I think, you should make a plugin for sparta day, so if you write " /sparta " automatically everyone drops their weapon, it does the plugin and you can't pick a weapon up, then it's a fair duel instead of a Terroists get a weapon and killing whole the CT team without we can do a shit, because that's not allowed.
Either should CT be allowed to kill Terrorist with weapon or you should make a "sparta" plugin..

This will be totally nice, if you made that!!!

Probably you have any suggestions about this plugin, perhaps some better.
Because I actually like sparta, but it very rarely you get a good one without any weapons included.
User avatar
KaKao
nD Mapper
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by KaKao »

AjanozeN wrote:[...] you should make a plugin for sparta day, so if you write " /sparta " automatically everyone drops their weapon, it does the plugin and you can't pick a weapon up, then it's a fair duel instead of a Terroists get a weapon and killing whole the CT team without we can do a shit, because that's not allowed. [...]
You might as well add the "Sparta day" option to the funday menu already in-game (if you want to add some special setting for Sparta days).
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Coby »

I think it's completely unneeded since;
* T's are allowed to rebel, no matter what day it is (unless a event)
* The only day the t's have a huge advantage
* The day is mostly there for earning some quick cash before map changes

Anyways, I don't like the idea but that's just me ^^
These users thanked the author Coby for the post:
spaxor
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Spiitzz »

I agree with Coby, but I also believe that the plugin would been abused.
User avatar
CraZy
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 am
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by CraZy »

There shouldn't be a rule / plugin with which you can't rebel.
Rebelling should be always possible.
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2855
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

I don´t really see a big problem with the current Sparta days.
The one big arguement is about the guns: and i don´t get it tbh, since cts are suppose to gather up then rush the ts. Not running away like small little kittys AND camp with their gun, then kill the terrorist *DERP YOU HAD A GUN*.

So a simple solution:

- Cts gather up like they are used to do.
- Open the cells.
- Rush the TS together like spartans.
- NICE 10sec round.
- AND if the ts reaches the gunroom or a gun, then don´t kill them SINCE it´s the cts fault letting them get there in the first place

ps: The sparta day starts when the cells are open. So if a terrorist escapes before the cells are open THEY can not kill the cts and expect the cts to attack them back with knife.
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
kami (GER]
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by SiX »

Laprot wrote:I don´t really see a big problem with the current Sparta days.
The one big arguement is about the guns: and i don´t get it tbh, since cts are suppose to gather up then rush the ts. Not running away like small little kittys AND camp with their gun, then kill the terrorist *DERP YOU HAD A GUN*.

So a simple solution:

- Cts gather up like they are used to do.
- Open the cells.
- Rush the TS together like spartans.
- NICE 10sec round.
- AND if the ts reaches the gunroom or a gun, then don´t kill them SINCE it´s the cts fault letting them get there in the first place

ps: The sparta day starts when the cells are open. So if a terrorist escapes before the cells are open THEY can not kill the cts and expect the cts to attack them back with knife.
as far as I know the cts can't even use the guns at spart day.
Because:
* They're playing with the rules ''knife vs knife'' the ts can rebel and use guns if they want to.
* as coby said, the only day when ts have a huge adventage,
* they would gunfeed when die
* they could risk shooting innocents.
User avatar
AjanozeN
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by AjanozeN »

Or just deactive the shop, because everytime you make a sparta day, so buy a T a gun and kill whole the CT team
User avatar
Coby
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Coby »

AjanozeN wrote:Or just deactive the shop, because everytime you make a sparta day, so buy a T a gun and kill whole the CT team
Then that's what they deside to use the jbcash they've earned, you should have the right to rebel anyday you want, that's what makes being t fun.
Making it more "rule-like" would make it less interesting imo since there's a lot of rules already which are needed, this one would just be there so the ct's wouldn't die as quickly.

Leave it as it is pls!
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
User avatar
Toon
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Toon »

I wonder which funday will be the most popular one now...
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
User avatar
AjanozeN
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by AjanozeN »

I just think it's lame that they just are buying a gun and kills the whole the CT team without you can't do a shit about it.
It's fair enough, if they are going into the gunroom and take a gun, because we playing defensive or just camping, but we don't have chance, if they just buy a gun and kill us :)
Just my opinion xD
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2855
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Well making a plugin or disable shop for one day is never gonna happen.
Tho it´s only a 20sec round, and if they decided to buy weapons.....so what, they just wasted money to kill one ct or two :P
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
User avatar
AjanozeN
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by AjanozeN »

Laprot, it's not difficult to make a plugin who deactive the shop for a round + if they buying a gun, they can kill 5 guys without a problem.
When I say sparta, I think a very good knife match without any guns included
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2855
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

AjanozeN wrote:Laprot, it's not difficult to make a plugin who deactive the shop for a round + if they buying a gun, they can kill 5 guys without a problem.
When I say sparta, I think a very good knife match without any guns included
Well AjanozeN my point is;
it would actually destroy the point of it, if we were gonna restrict even more.
It´s just 20sec round which usually ends up Cts getting slaughterd either way.
Then the part you telling me it´s boring cause of the guns and so....Well it´s just apart of the game.
Ct´s should just be gathering up and try to kill the ts BEFORE they can reach or get weapons. Incase they get weapons...welll touché.
- A plugin like that wouldn't improve the gameplay.
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
User avatar
AjanozeN
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Sparta day

Post by AjanozeN »

I agree with you about it should take about 20 seconds, but the day will be funnier, if no guns are included.
Sparta day conclude that it's the CT against T and no weapons, because it's not exciting, if a CT just buy a gun.
It must be understandable :)
Locked

Return to “Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests