[Declined] Dark_ShadoW

All declined Applications are stored here.
Coby

Re: [Extended] Dark_ShadoW

Post by Coby »

Don't really see you help out, ever. You've already had 2 chances here and imo, that's enough to prove that you can't handle the menu.
People say "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...." I belive this is perfect in this sittuation.
Last edited by Coby on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Coby for the post (total 2):
Sarah, dArra;]
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Coby wrote:Don't really see you help out, ever. You've already had 2 chances here and imo, that's enough to prove that you can't handle the menu.
People say "fool me once shame on you, fool my twice...." I belive this is perfect in this sittuation.
Oj Oj Oj Coby kan ju. lol :mrgreen:
Dark_Shad

Post by Dark_Shad »

spaxor wrote:
Coby wrote:Don't really see you help out, ever. You've already had 2 chances here and imo, that's enough to prove that you can't handle the menu.
People say "fool me once shame on you, fool my twice...." I belive this is perfect in this sittuation.
Oj Oj Oj Coby kan ju. lol :mrgreen:
I respect Coby's comment because it's his oppinion, you don't play with me allot, and will try to let see what I can when youre there to.
But thats not a reason to Spam spaxor, I want pos + neg sides. Not a joke.
Toon

Post by Toon »

People say "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...." I belive this is perfect in this sittuation.
Fixed that
OT: I do agree u have gotten 2 chances and blew them so sorry its a no anyways good luck.
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Well, I don't know you so much from back then when you was member. Didn't even knew you were member, nor member twice.
You most likely got member on 2 bad times. First you were too immature to handle the powers. And second you were in too much RL troubles to handle them.
Having several chats with you lately, it seemed like you changed and really regret what you've done in the past.
The mistakes you've done back then may have ruined your chances to become member again. But standing on my point of view, like learning you on new without past informations, I would give you a trial.
I don't think you're one of the best applyers, or one of the worst. It wouldn't surprise me if you got an trial, and maybe extended for that matter. And it wouldn't surprise me if you got declined.

Either way I think, IF you get it. You'll correct your mistakes from the past and be a good member, doing your job and not making horrible mistakes.

I will vote YES because I see you as a potential member, and believe you will correct your mistakes from the past.
StevenN

Post by StevenN »

Since I don't want to write a long reply to this application, I'll hope you have learned from your mistakes from the past. You know what to do when you are a member (since you already were it twice).
You just became active again, that's my only con.
Conclusion: keep playing, and after a while you could be a good addition to the memberteam
Become a fan of my DJ page!

minna

Post by minna »

You asked me to answer so here it goes:

Since i dont really play much at fun servers, i only know you from jb and steamchat.

But in general: We had some talks about your behaviour last time when you got kicked (i didnt play nd at the time) and you explained it to me.
Im still afraid that if something goes wrong in your life it will influence to your moderating : If you get accepted and have problems irl , then take a break for a while and fix your life first and then start gaming again.

I like really like you as a person <3 But for member.. Im not so sure. Like i said i dont really play at fun servers so im not sure how much you help out in there. You do some reports and those gets accepted, but thats not all that includes memberjob and you know it.

And also one thing is that you just start playing again. I feel its too soon to make a decision about the real you, what you are now. Oldies pretty much remembers how you were back in days. For yoursake it might be better to be no now. Show them what you are now and then make a new application.

But anyways im gonna give you a blank. Leaning to no.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

farfar

Post by farfar »

HI dark, i think you are a very nice person.
You are very fun to play with and etc,
The only negative thing i have to say about you is that you got kicked out of the team twice.
So if you will be active and behave as i know that you can then you have a YeaSS from me also.
I think that you have grown since the last time you were member also so :),
thats about it.
good luck :)
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Dark_Shad

Post by Dark_Shad »

Thank you for the comments again, And Now I can work on the things that are negative.

-Dark
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Hey there since you've asked for my opinion here it goes. I don't wan't to make a list of all the pro's and con's, i'll just talk briefly about what i find more relevant. You're a nice guy in general but the fact that was brought up in this topic doesn't really go to your favor, you've been kicked twice. All in all i don't wanna judge you from this aspects and adding up the fact that i'm not active anymore takes away my ability to really give a solid opinion about you. All i can do is wish you good luck. ;)
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

farfar wrote:HI dark, i think you are a very nice person.
You are very fun to play with and etc,
The only negative thing i have to say about you is that you got kicked out of the team twice.
So if you will be active and behave as i know that you can then you have a YeaSS from me also.
I think that you have grown since the last time you were member also so :),
thats about it.
good luck :)
Pretty much agree with what Farfar said here, and good luck! ;)

Vato

Post by Vato »

Hi Dark!!

Pro's

- Friendly.
- Activity.
- You know the rules and its the best thing.
- Stand out of the crowd.
- Age.
- Maturity.
Con's
-Been kicked 2 times Thats bad

Dark your a funny guy to play with and we have never fought.
We always understand each other. So il just leav with a YES
shayan

Post by shayan »

If this kid doesn't get accepted i don't know what's happening to the world xD,
might aswell go to school naked
M.A

Post by M.A »

Hey Dark!
I do think that you're a nice guy and all that but the fact that you've been kicked out from the team before, I feel like you should give it more time to prove that you are ready to take things serious this time.
My vote is no on this app cuz I want you to prove that you're worthy to take a risk on and I don't feel like you're there yet.
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
Dark_Shad

Post by Dark_Shad »

Thanks for the reply's Again ! :D

Return to “Declined Applications”